India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
what if the sub is already very well submerged :notsure:
It will institute a subsurface network by dropping buoyant pings to pin point submarine cordinates. The real time information is relyed to all close by assets. P-8I actively takes part in creating an attack algorithm and can also drop subsurface arsenal like torpedos and depth charges etc.

Last edited:

ewok.sama.ji

Country flag
Perhaps the real target of the aggression is Taiwan. Typhoon season ends around October in the Taiwan strait, so that would be an ideal time for an invasion of Taiwan.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag

Warning to Cheenes,Leave as quick as possible.Nhi to abhi gardne Todi hai,Next time Sar kateinge Tumhare
This should be tweeted to Global Times!!
here is the full OP Details

NOT So secret :india::india::india::india:

Rohan Naik

Country flag
I agree. However, maintenance and life-cycle costs of Migs and SUs are no less. Plus, Russians are known to fleece you if you are too dependent on them (take Gorshakov as an example)!

F-35s will any-day dominate the skys against SU-27s, 30MKKs and what's that bane of a shame of a stealth fighter chinese fly with canards.

Moreover, take it as - something is better than nothing and this nothing is state of the art (looking how corrupt and lethargic our babus are, if we are able to get these, I would say good job Raksha Mantri for overruling the so called experts and south block babus)!
I strongly think that we should partner with Israel and Japan to develop our fighter plane program. Japan and Israel with their experience using F35, Japan already has made a 5th gen demonstrator have learnt a lot and India with logistics and infrastructure resources. If this work, we can have a 5th + gen fighter in a decade..

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
It's not even about f-35 I don't care whether we get it or not buy I really feel like s-400 is such a foolish deal china already has it we already have MRSAM our own BMD and XR-SAM is going good too.

I just find s-400 pointless especially since china has it.
The S-400 is not meant for deployment at the LAC. It is a strategic weapon meant for the protection of VAs/VPs like Delhi and nuclear assets like BARC etc. Just like the Chinese who have deployed their S-400 regiments for the protection of Beijing, Shanghai and other economic coastal hubs against missile attacks from the SCS from where they are the most vulnerable.

Last edited:

UZI™️

Country flag
The S-400 is not meant for deployment at the LAC. It is a strategic weapon meant for the protection of VAs/VPs like Delhi and nuclear assets like BARC etc. Just like the Chinese who have deployed their S-400 regiments for the protection of Beijing, Shanghai and other economic coastal hubs against missile attacks from the SCS.
But still they're deploying it near to Ladakh,right?Maybe they have no confidence in their Airforce or They're shit scared.Dono mein se ek to hai.

Indrajit

Country flag
Option Three - Wait till Winter comes and see who chickens out first?
The assumption that the Chinese cannot sustain their presence through the winter is probably misplaced. They are doing precisely that in Doklam and you can be sure they will do all they can to build the necessary infrastructure to sustain their presence in this place. The only way they will leave is through negotiations however long that takes or through eviction.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
Perhaps the real target of the aggression is Taiwan. Typhoon season ends around October in the Taiwan strait, so that would be an ideal time for an invasion of Taiwan.
The Chinese will get screwed if they try! Invasion of Taiwan would require transportation of at least 30 to 40 divisions by sea plus all their supporting arms like arty, engineers, signals, missile regiments etc. They don't have the capability to launch their forces on such a massive scale. The PLAAF will not be very effective due to their restricted operational range. With the Taiwanese air force equipped with 115 F-16s (66 new F-16s in the pipeline), 46 Mirage 2000 etc, the PLAAF will be shot out of Taiwan skies before they can say jack!

Last edited:

garg_bharat

Country flag
But still they're deploying it near to Ladakh,right?Maybe they have no confidence in their Airforce or They're shit scared.Dono mein se ek to hai.
Do we know for sure or it is a rumour? Even if it is deployed, it will be at their nearest airbase which is 200 km from LAC.

garg_bharat

Country flag
Not having Paras/SFF launch a couple head hunting raids after Galwan Clash was a big mistake and lost opportunity in my opinion.
Even if it is done, it cannot be publicized. And what is not publicized has no propaganda value.

An individual only exists to serve the State in Marxist/Leninist system. An individual has no value otherwise. I doubt China cares for a few dead soldiers. It will care if we publicize the pictures. And that will escalate matters.

utubekhiladi

The Preacher
Country flag
Geet: Indian TikTok star faces uncertain future after app ban

some extracts bakchodi from that BBC article: (chutiyapaa ki koi limit hone chaiye)

After all, the former lawyer is now one of India's many TikTok stars, teaching "American English", and giving relationship advice and pep talks to more than 10 million followers on her three channels.

"I was completely taken off guard when the news arrived. I mean, this is my life now. It's my full-time job," she told me.
Her followers are distraught. "How can I learn English any more?" one asked. "Who will motivate me now?" another wrote.
The largely 15-second videos - the app allows videos up to one minute - offer a snapshot into the life and times of young Indians, bristling with ambition and frustration.

"It's endlessly fascinating. A lot of underrepresented people have found a platform here. People with alternative sexualities are expressing themselves freely. Women are asserting themselves. There's a lot of very creative people on the platform," says Amit Varma, a writer and podcaster, who teaches a course on TikTok.

A viral video on this channel shows Geet telling her followers what assorted footwear in her home are called in English: flip flops, loafers, slippers, flats, high heels.

In another, she corrects her mother's pronunciation of words like breakfast, dessert, food, vegetables and pears, using her thick American accent. Another video is about "seven ways to say happy birthday". (bc she is not so happy now, ain't she? she needs to use one of that 7 methods)

An Uber driver in Delhi recognised her once and asked to record a video on his mobile phone giving some advice to his son "who was not studying hard". (wah BC, koi angrezi madam bolegi tabhi woh chutiya padai karega ka?)

The lockdown to prevent the spread of the coronavirus has been a stressful time for her and her followers. Before the lockdown began in late March, she joined her brother along with her parents in Seattle from where she continues to make videos. To keep her followers engaged, she often streams live and makes videos with games and puzzles. "It's a difficult time," she says.

It got a little more difficult on Monday evening. Geet went live on her channels to placate her anxious followers.

"Don't worry. Don't lose courage. Let's wait. We think the issue will be resolved and we will meet again. Don't lose hope and don't do anything drastic."

mein toh bolraha hu ki china ko jane doh, phir kabhi dekhlenge. lekin sabh se pehle inlogon ke sath yudh karte hai.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag

China was surprised in Doklam, never thought India would challenge it: China expert Yun Sun
She tries to defend China by portraying India as provocator. China needs more such humiliation to revisit their expansionist design. We must punish China by recapturing our lost lands.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Let Me Ask What Did CCP achieved

Tweet is more than answer

Add: Emergence of strong anti china alliance.
Exposure of china as paper dragon.
Xi's impression as a strong leader took a jolt.
Modi emerged as a very strong leader who can humiliate China.
All small countries who are baited by china will now look at india as reliable partner.
Chines a ton lead India to ally more strongly and openly with NATO countries in Indian ocean region making it difficult for china to move freely and do trade in Indian ocean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles