India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

SRao

Country flag
If Indians are so docile why did china ticked tail in doklam??
This is another example of us patting our backs because we got a A in Art in Kindergarten!

How about the D or F at Finger 4 right now? Do you think China will simply retreat without extracting their pound of flesh?

Time to wake up, really, build up our strengths at the borders, and do it ruthlessly (Jharkand CM not allowing workers from his state to help BRO build roads!! Who the hell is he?). No more of this niceties, and talking of being neighbourly, and taking pin-pricks and abuses from all our neighbors. We are a strong country- let's put our strengths to good use at our borders by not being run over so easily. Just need some strong and wise leadership who can think of the next 100 years, and not the next local elections.

IndianHawk

Country flag
This is another example of us patting our backs because we got a A in Art in Kindergarten!

How about the D or F at Finger 4 right now? Do you think China will simply retreat without extracting their pound of flesh?

Time to wake up, really, build up our strengths at the borders, and do it ruthlessly (Jharkand CM not allowing workers from his state to help BRO build roads!! Who the hell is he?). No more of this niceties, and talking of being neighbourly, and taking pin-pricks and abuses from all our neighbors. We are a strong country- let's put our strengths to good use at our borders by not being run over so easily. Just need some strong and wise leadership who can think of the next 100 years, and not the next local elections.
What do you think we are doing ? Do you even know how many soldier have already reached the area?

IndianHawk

Country flag
I did, feel free to dismiss it, but I suggest you do it with facts.
That blue camp you are showing is not ahead of lac its exactly on lac afaik. And it's a temporary camp. No concrete structure!

Second you blacked a huge area upwards the camp showing Chinese control. That's not how it works. 50-60 Chinese soldier can't control that much area at best they can defend their temporary camp for a while.

Third in the end who will out more soldier will control more area as it's all temporary area and neither tanks can be mobilised here.

WARREN SS

Country flag
I did, feel free to dismiss it, but I suggest you do it with facts.
Your Report Lack Facts

First there Is No altercation of LAC or What India Presume as LAC

Finger 4 Is area Which was Never in control by Indian forces
We used To Patrol there So is PLA

While PLA Always had Camp at finger 5 Since 2004 Which Connected by road See Satellite image

We use To Patrol Till 4 Which We doing Even now

Clash no clashes We Will patrol on Finger 4

To Stop Are patrol Chinese Will actually ha s To Get in Action

India Is Also build Infrastructure in Gora Camp rapidly after this Incident Lies btw F4 And F3

1591466783789.png

SRao

Country flag
What do you think we are doing ? Do you even know how many soldier have already reached the area?
No I dont know how many soldiers have reached the area(ofcourse, not enoug to prevent all those red camps you are seeing on the maps being posted by others here!). So, tell me how many have reached there? And yes, what are they doing? I know what they were not doing till last month- not letting China have a free reign till F4.

IndianHawk

Country flag
No I dont know how many soldiers have reached the area(ofcourse, not enoug to prevent all those red camps you are seeing on the maps being posted by others here!). So, tell me how many have reached there? And yes, what are they doing? I know what they were not doing till last month- not letting China have a free reign till F4.
We have moved an entire division to the exact area.
And all along loc we outnumber Chinese in massive way.

Chinese always had control east of fingure 4 yet we could keep patrolling . Now Chinese are trying to block that which we are not accepting !! Hence standoff. Comprende??

SRao

Country flag
We have moved an entire division to the exact area.
And all along loc we outnumber Chinese in massive way.

Chinese always had control east of fingure 4 yet we could keep patrolling . Now Chinese are trying to block that which we are not accepting !! Hence standoff. Comprende??
Huh? Definitely a lack of comprehension- not sure on who's end.

You are saying China was controlling areas east of F4, but all these years, like a very good neighbor, "allowed" India to patrol there. Simply out of the goodness of their hearts. Chinese were nice and generous and friendly to us Indians, Thank you. And since now they have decided to stop being generous and charitable, and have decided to actually camp out there permanently, we are crying foul? That's what you comprehend of the situation?

Time for us Indians, all of us, to wake up and smell the coffee.

WARREN SS

Country flag
Thank you. And since now they have decided to stop being generous and charitable, and have decided to actually camp out there permanently, we are crying foul? That's what you comprehend of the situation?
We Still Patrolling area Haven't We
No one crying

EZqCyewVAAAVn2S.jpg

mokoman

Country flag
Modi and company have gone to sleep? No statement after Rajnath hyped up the border meeting in an interview?
We are giving them an incentive to back off without losing face . Barking is their style not ours, they do it with the US as well.

ataru09

Country flag
‘भूलोक, अतल, पाताल देख,
गत और अनागत काल देख,
यह देख जगत का आदि-सृजन,
यह देख, महाभारत का रण,
मृतकों से पटी हुई भू है,
पहचान, इसमें कहाँ तू है।
Had this poem in school. 3rd/4th standard I think.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles