India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The meeting between Indian and Chinese military delegations at Moldo (across Chushul in Ladakh) has reportedly ended around 3 pm (after an eloborate lunch one presumes). The talks apparently went on for more than three hours before lunch.

IndianHawk

Country flag
it should also be considered that there is a chance that, the longer these talks are delayed, the longer IA might have to postpone arty strikes for this summer.

Two weeks back, there was news that grass was accumulating to infiltrate on the other side and we are yet to hear about any Major arty strikes.
I'm not sure about that. We have been regularly hitting paki pads and reports of caps on both sides of loc are consistently coming.

Brood Father

Country flag
I slap you hard... to convey a massage..
If you acknowledge that and go crying in the town. I have achieved my aim..
So i should beg you to come and talk with me and make a pinki promise of not slapping me again or should i sever your hand which slapped me? . I will always choose the latter

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I'm not sure about that. We have been regularly hitting paki pads and reports of caps on both sides of loc are consistently coming.
if there was heavy hitting, paki OSINT would be crying about it.

of course it could also be that, it happened and I missed it.

My benchmark is the banging they got last year.

IndianHawk

Country flag
if there was heavy hitting, paki OSINT would be crying about it.

of course it could also be that, it happened and I missed it.

My benchmark is the banging they got last year.
They are harassing our ambassador now . What do you think made that happen?

Maybe their pain has gone beyond osint level.
Salaluddin was attacked by isi ?? Wonder why??

We are missing something!

IndianHawk

Country flag
The reach of the Indian Air Force (IAF) has improved substantially over the years, and as demonstrated during the recently concluded IAF Exercise Gagan Shakti (08-22 April 2018). The Su-30 MKI, flying from the Eastern airbases, was able to fly across the country and ‘attack’ targets in the Arabian Sea more than 2500 km away and recover at a base in Southern India, covering a total distance of more than 4000 km
This part clears why IAF is insisting on mwf and not ordering more mk1a . Because they want fighters to switch theatres effortlessly as need arises. Range is now of prime importance with two front warfare.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
When India and Australia signed agreements related to Cooperation in the Security field. the massage to China was Clear - Go fu**k yourself.

Chinese constant and regular anti-India actions against India leaves no room for any reconciliations... blocking NSG, CPEC, BRI, Support to terrorism, Nepal, Doklam, Sikkim, SCS , all possible military army of Pakistan .. Srilanka, Maldives, etc all are harmfully directed at India. What value does stability of LAC carry to overlook all other national interests?

Chinese military general would have not agreed to anything even if Indian Corps Commander prostrated in front of him ... because PLA has been used as a tool of diplomacy to extract concession much larger than the value of Chinese intrusion... Indian Corps Commander is not in a position to do that.

India should not allow the military mechanism to transit into diplomatic level and keep insisting on talks between military commanders even if it is a hundred times.. India should not give in to the Chinese plan of drawing Modi out. The more Modi keeps quite on the issue the better it is...

PLA has been used by China time and again to extract diplomatic concessions. The first and foremost task that lies ahead of the countries Security establishment is to blunt PLA capabilities to create security dilemmas for India along the LAC. The present system needs re-tweaking and revamping.

BPTA regime which necessitated that ITBP tamasha has failed. Chinese have violated all articles of BPTA without any fear of reciprocity. I doubt BPTA is of any use any longer. China is clearly conveying that they would not honor LAC.

If China is seeking military confrontation there are other ways to avoid that. Raising stakes by building strength along LAC is a basic and sound military solution to deter China. Deployment of regulars on LAC with ITBP under command is the immediate need of the hour.

Then only India will be able to build up infrastructure in India China border areas.

Mangal

Country flag
The concept of asking for proof reminds me of pakis asking for proof after balakot. Something serious is happening or has happened for sure.

Longewala

Country flag
His post history is fascinating
It's like a glimpse into Fattu Chachu's mind post China attack 1962

"Going through debates on r bharat channel. China already intruded 4 to 6 km inside our territory.Did political leadership really have guts to take back ?
.......So it means china already inside our territory and we are not doing anything ? India needs political will.
.....What will happen now ? Will india loose Ladakh also
.....Sometimes i felt India act like a weak nation. I am sorry but its truth. Why don't India act like super-powers."

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
So i should beg you to come and talk with me and make a pinki promise of not slapping me again or should i sever your hand which slapped me? . I will always choose the latter
No. The approach should be to convey that I can withstand this slap but I will do what I want and even slap you when I can... Slaps are not going to work..

McSnipes

Country flag
Got confirmation guys. The commander level talks on LAC ended and China is not ready to reduce troops or leave area. The stand off will continue.

Corp Commander Lt Gen Harinder Singh has reached the 14 Corps HQ. He has forwarded the situation report to Northern Army Commander Lt Gen YK Joshi, who will now forward it to the Army HQ with his comments. Army HQ will then discuss it with MoD, PMO, NSA, etc.

Don't expect any official statement on the meeting today.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

Important meeting is going on among NSA, CDS, Senior officials of MoD, PMO, MEA and Tri Services. Some of these people are joining the meeting digitally on priority after Commander level talk between Indian Army & PLA.

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
Chene bots are now posting propaganda videos showing PLA moving tanks in civilian transporter trucks.
If Chinese bots starts posting mass propaganda video after talks then it means talks failed and India didn't yield.

These Mard-e-Chowmins think they will kill lakhs due to corona and then go on invasion spree. Xi would have to shoot himself like hitler. Situation just became interesting.

amit19

Country flag
Got confirmation guys. The commander level talks on LAC ended and China is not ready to reduce troops or leave area. The stand off will continue.

Corp Commander Lt Gen Harinder Singh has reached the 14 Corps HQ. He has forwarded the situation report to Northern Army Commander Lt Gen YK Joshi, who will now forward it to the Army HQ with his comments. Army HQ will then discuss it with MoD, PMO, NSA, etc.

Don't expect any official statement on the meeting today.
If true, then its expected output. Both armies are here for long stand off.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles