India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
Talks will climb up the chain of command until it reaches Modi vs Xi Jinping . Then there will be a fist fight between them at the lake . winner takes all .
Ah... cheenis need to be ready to take casualities than with this stubborn approach...I am tracking a C17 and its flying patterns over past month or so ... daily morning flights have no reduced a bit on same path...

knowing modi ./ Shah / doval combo... they will not hesitate to take casualties themselves..let us hope we have no violence...

cereal killer

Country flag

No result
Bdw global times says no compromise on land.
India says so...
I believe either this will escalate.....or our eastern front will be another loc of western front
It is good that means India will not stop any kind of construction come what may. No point in talking now. Time has come to bust Xi & CCP's ego. Give full support to Taiwan now & raise Xinjiang issue internationally. Force Dalai Kama to give statements to instigate Tibetan rebellion.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just In case the war broke out how are we supposed to reach this point.

Its 200km minimum in a straight path Full of mountain and rugged terrain. Armour can't push too far inside because we won't be able to establish logistics that far inside. How are soldiers supposed to reach the Point and hold it.
Also river lakes and canyons will act as a natural obstacle for mechanized forces, on foot seems to be the most reliable option

this is one of the way.
I
6B830985-EB21-4BDA-A535-8D83763EFC50.jpeg

IA needs IMRH & LUH ASAP...

Coalmine

Country flag
So far we have been bigger pussies than the pussies we claim the chinese are and they keep pussy whipping us time after time. We think we can get back or keep territory on the negotiation table that which we are not willing or able to defend or take back with the force of our arms. I am reminded of the chinese junior team - pakistan trying to negotiate and take J&K. The pakistanis are less pussies than us - at least they have been imposing irregular / assymetric war on us. While we have done nothing like that to the chinese and hide our pussiness behind our peacefulness virtues.
I dont agree with you. We just need to keep ourselves motivated and attack. Also Keep manufacturing ammunition armaments basic things in large quantities. Unleash Indian population on them by recruiting new folks. In conventional warfare china cant win unless Nuclear weapons come into picture. We are battle hardened Army

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

A tested weapon.
These MANPADS have shot down several Helis in Syria.

Armour push for a few kilometres and then on foot is still the most viable option.

Nietzche_Z

Country flag
I dont agree with you. We just need to keep ourselves motivated and attack. Also Keep manufacturing ammunition armaments basic things in large quantities. Unleash Indian population on them by recruiting new folks. In conventional warfare china cant win unless Nuclear weapons come into picture. We are battle hardened Army
I totally agree with you. we dont seem to have done much or have much to show in the past like 1962 or during other border incursions after that like in doklam in 2018. That doesn't have to be the case now or in the future. We should make the chinese pay with their blood every time they decide to take a stroll into India. Should make the rank and file chinese think twice about the bullets they might face rather than stones. In conventional war the reality is that India and china are quite evenly matched and they will get a bloody nose. Even if nukes come into the picture , remember India has close to 150-200 war heads vs china's approx 400 and the means to deliver them (e.g. Agni 5). If Delhi or Kolkata is targetted the chinese should know that the Buddha will smile on beijing and shanghai. Make this clear and we will see who blinks first.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I totally agree with you. we dont seem to have done much or have much to show in the past like 1962 or during other border incursions after that like in doklam in 2018. That doesn't have to be the case now or in the future. We should make the chinese pay with their blood every time they decide to take a stroll into India. Should make the rank and file chinese think twice about the bullets they might face rather than stones. In conventional war the reality is that India and china are quite evenly matched and they will get a bloody nose. Even if nukes come into the picture , remember India has close to 150-200 war heads vs china's approx 400 and the means to deliver them (e.g. Agni 5). If Delhi or Kolkata is targetted the chinese should know that the Buddha will smile on beijing and shanghai. Make this clear and we will see who blinks first.
China has barely 250 warhead according to open sources. But I won't trust any source of warheads of either India or china.

We may have multiple times more warhead then reported.

Anyway just 50-60 warheads flowing from both side will bring nuclear winter . So this point is moot.

doreamon

Country flag
China has barely 250 warhead according to open sources. But I won't trust any source of warheads of either India or china.

We may have multiple times more warhead then reported.

Anyway just 50-60 warheads flowing from both side will bring nuclear winter . So this point is moot.
Things will nt go that far.. 3k/4k from both sides ll die then both ll sit on table to talk after that in worst case scenario .. i dnt see any strategic gain for china as well . They ll loose indian market for some so called strategic terrain even that is also in question .

ladder

Country flag
I live in Kolkata. Please destroy Kolkata and take us out of our misery from these gold flake puffing intellectuals and their liberal shitfest.
OT here but you have poked a hornet's nest. Few members here wouldn't like it. Forget Chini nukes, hope you have NBC_bunker to escape those member's megaton nukes.

another_armchair

Country flag
I live in Kolkata. Please destroy Kolkata and take us out of our misery from these gold flake puffing intellectuals and their liberal shitfest.
What do we do with Kommunist literature and heart tugging films made by the self declared stalwarts of misery and oppression on the working class?

Will have to smoke the whole goddamned world.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles