India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Congratulations DFI...

I see many of the media spokespeople that appear on TV to fill the chairs and raise their hands as they are masqueraded as experts speak what appears in this forum on some important issues.....

I do not know why some people expose themselves so badly...
Context please?
Did some one use what is being discussed here on TV?

Coalmine

Country flag
Why are we spending so much cycles debating about a few kms in Galwan etc. Just push on and take whole of Aksai Chin back. Send the bill to the Congress party.
Ya thats what i was saying from beginning that chinese are pussies. Open front in some other sector. Like in Arunachal or sikkim or take back Kailash Mansarovar.

Nietzche_Z

Country flag
Ya thats what i was saying from beginning that chinese are pussies. Open front in some other sector. Like in Arunachal or sikkim or take back Kailash Mansarovar.
So far we have been bigger pussies than the pussies we claim the chinese are and they keep pussy whipping us time after time. We think we can get back or keep territory on the negotiation table that which we are not willing or able to defend or take back with the force of our arms. I am reminded of the chinese junior team - pakistan trying to negotiate and take J&K. The pakistanis are less pussies than us - at least they have been imposing irregular / assymetric war on us. While we have done nothing like that to the chinese and hide our pussiness behind our peacefulness virtues.

Last edited:

Karthi

Country flag
Some local news outlets reported India will ask to step back from Indian territory during the Indo China border meeting , that means they are intruded into our territory . But certainly I won't believe this stupid medias which are suckkkkkkkkiln it for Chinese & Porks . Anybody know anything @Bhadra .

mokoman

Country flag
So far we have been bigger pussies than the pussies we claim the chinese are and they keep pussy whipping us time after time. We think we can get back or keep territory on the negotiation table that which we are not willing or able to defend or take back with the force of our arms. I am reminded of the chinese junior team - pakistan trying to negotiate and take J&K. The pakistanis are less pussies than us - at least they have been imposing irregular / assymetric war on us. While we have done nothing like that to the chinese and hide our pussiness behind our peacefulness virtues.
We are biding our time . Things will be different once we achieve economic and military parity with the Chinese.

Nietzche_Z

Country flag
We are biding our time . Things will be different once we achieve economic and military parity with the Chinese.
I am sorry thats typical pussy thinking. What if we never achieve economic or military parity? In 1962 was china economically or militarily so much superior to us? in 1990 their GDP was around $300bn almost the same as ours. Its only between 1990-2020 - 30 yrs that their GDP has increased so much. Should we wait for another 30 yrs before we force the chinese back in Galwan and pangong? Was pakistan's GDP or military ever as large as ours? But they still initiated 4 wars and have waged a 30 yr campaign of terrorism. Also look at how the Vietnamese fought against the chinese in 1979. Vietnam is even smaller than pakistan militarily and economically. But they still imposed a significant cost on the chinese.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I am sorry thats typical pussy thinking. What if we never achieve economic or military parity? In 1962 was china economically or militarily so much superior to us? in 1990 their GDP was around $300bn almost the same as ours. Its only between 1990-2020 - 30 yrs that their GDP has increased so much. Should we wait for another 30 yrs before we force the chinese back in Galwan and pangong? Was pakistan's GDP or military ever as large as ours? But they still initiated 4 wars and have waged a 30 yr campaign of terrorism. Also look at how the Vietnamese fought against the chinese in 1979. Vietnam is even smaller than pakistan militarily and economically. But they still imposed a significant cost on the chinese.
Correct. When a fight occurs. You hold your ground and fight. There is no correct time to fight. Its either you fight or you don't.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Army School of Foreign languages has been there for a long time but it could never grow to keep up the growing requirement of the army. they are not very well funded and lack the required academic environment.

Army Education Corps itself is under the age of restructuring and reduction of manpower.

Army has no trade called "interpreter" and soldiers with other responsibilities are trained I foreign languages. However, after that, there is no stability and continuity in their employment as interpreter or translators. All these factors do not promote required fluency.
Isn't the army school only teach the basic talks?

mokoman

Country flag
:notsure: I read somewhere the the reason we have poor infrastructure at the LAC is because incase of an invasion they would be used by PLA . We are in a weaker position.

Also all their major population centers are more than 1000 km away from LAC,in case of a major war they can afford to sit back and bomb us to hell.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
You seem to be out of Your mind... or drunk
Just look at the state of India the British handed over to Indians and what India is after 74 years.... you will see lots of your pussies have vanished...

More than hundreds of princely states. virtaul revolts in Tamilnadu, kerala and Bengal, Goa. Hydrabad, Communal roots, J&K, Tripura, Mizorm, Nagaland. Manipur, Assam, Sikkim, Punjab , J&K, five full-fledged wars,,, lots of internal conflicts... a land of "Milion Mutinies".

There were many pussies like you but we are on top....

cereal killer

Country flag
This is the real issue bro you there have mentioned some cold hard facts that are frankly bitter to swallow. Indian policy all this time has been pathetic to say at the least regarding porkies & now it is more reactionary rather than pre emptive. The less said about Chinese the better. They have taken our land all these years by salami slicing & we did nothing. I simply hope that we all witness Indian flag on PoK in our lifetime.

rajesh agarawal

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Going through debates on r bharat channel. China already intruded 4 to 6 km inside our territory.Did political leadership really have guts to take back ?

Nietzche_Z

Country flag
You seem to be out of Your mind... or drunk
Just look at the state of India the British handed over to Indians and what India is after 74 years.... you will see lots of your pussies have vanished...

More than hundreds of princely states. virtaul revolts in Tamilnadu, kerala and Bengal, Goa. Hydrabad, Communal roots, J&K, Tripura, Mizorm, Nagaland. Manipur, Assam, Sikkim, Punjab , J&K, five full-fledged wars,,, lots of internal conflicts...

There were many pussies like you but we are on top....
Making personal attacks is simply derailing a thread and trolling. I would probably refrain from it.

Let me address your points -
1. Just look at the state of India the British handed over to Indians and what India is after 74 years.... you will see lots of your pussies have vanished...

I don't disagree there. We have made a lot of progress. However, remember that in the context of India and China which we are discussing here - China's civil war had ended in 1949 and their country had been ravaged by the Japanese during WW2. Yet they attacked us in 1962. Economy wise both countries were on the same level during that period and militarily we were not that far off either.

2. More than hundreds of princely states. virtaul revolts in Tamilnadu, kerala and Bengal, Goa. Hydrabad, Communal roots, J&K, Tripura, Mizorm, Nagaland. Manipur, Assam, Sikkim, Punjab , J&K, five full-fledged wars,,, lots of internal conflicts...

Agreed on that. It took leaders like Sardar Patel to reunify all the princely states into India. We also fought wars with the pakis. But what does that have to do with India - china? Do the chinese give a rat's ass if we reunified our states? During that period they took tibet and aksai chin. Should we have told them to hold off until we consolidate, grow our military and our economy?

Kumata

Country flag
between OSINT Handles are reporting that Dawood Ibrahim is dead...

Just to break monotomy of people playing pussies here

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I read somewhere the the reason we have poor infrastructure at the LAC is because incase of an invasion they would be used by PLA . We are in a weaker position.
It's an excuse given by previous government.
Roads and Bridges can be pre detonated incase of Chinese ingress into our borders.
Also all their major population centers are more than 1000 km away from LAC,in case of a major war they can afford to sit back and bomb us to hell.
This is a double edged sword. Since population centres are far away it takes time to shift manpower and logistics.
If a few strategic roads and Bridges are Captured by us In Tibet then the whole Tibetan plateau will slip out of China's Hand.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Making personal attacks is simply derailing a thread and trolling. I would probably refrain from it.

Let me address your points -
1. Just look at the state of India the British handed over to Indians and what India is after 74 years.... you will see lots of your pussies have vanished...

I don't disagree there. We have made a lot of progress. However, remember that in the context of India and China which we are discussing here - China's civil war had ended in 1949 and their country had been ravaged by the Japanese during WW2. Yet they attacked us in 1962. Economy wise both countries were on the same level during that period and militarily we were not that far off either.

2. More than hundreds of princely states. virtaul revolts in Tamilnadu, kerala and Bengal, Goa. Hydrabad, Communal roots, J&K, Tripura, Mizorm, Nagaland. Manipur, Assam, Sikkim, Punjab , J&K, five full-fledged wars,,, lots of internal conflicts...

Agreed on that. It took leaders like Sardar Patel to reunify all the princely states into India. We also fought wars with the pakis. But what does that have to do with India - china? Do the chinese give a rat's ass if we reunified our states? During that period they took tibet and aksai chin. Should we have told them to hold off until we consolidate, grow our military and our economy?
If you start with pussies why be afraid of being called one..

One nationality about two languages, mighty USSR funding communism, centralized economy, one-party rule, suppression of liberty and freedom, no dissensions. a country full of resources on one side and hundreds of regions, languages, such vast diversity, democracy, political freedom, lack of strategic resources ... floundering economy...

How can you compare such vast differences.. apples and oranges are different...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles