India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Today in apn news one Pakistan journalist was quoting Ajay Shukla .........
That China has entered. Indian territory

IndianHawk

Country flag
Try convincing morons and self styled analysts like Lt Gen Panag and Ajai Shukla who are spokesmen of the Paki media. They claim that most of Ladakh has been lost to China and that the IA has been again caught unawares! Lol!

And needless to say, after reading the silly tweets, articles and TV debates of these whackos, the Paki media is going berserk popping champagne bottles at our 'predicament' and loss to their Chinese masters!! 😂 One is a Congi agent and the other is AAP. So you know why they are doing what they are doing! In their enthusiasm to vilify Modi, they're making a laughing stock of the IA and India by spreading false propaganda that the Pakis and Chinese want to hear. And they think it's the truth seeing that it's coming from ex Indian army officers, one retiring in the exalted rank of Lt General!
Panag and ajai Shukla both have been exposed by Abhijit Mitra and colonel Danny with nitin gokhale.

Panag was trying to change the very description of fingure points. But colonal Danny and gokhale produced the correct map.

Nick Diniz

Country flag
Well for all the whitewash jobs being put out there by you know who, the fact seems to be that the Chinese are sitting in territory that India claims and specifically on Important heights. I hope the govt does not give in this time. It’s time to give the army a free hand to go and squat in Chinese territory and then negotiate. India needs to put an end to this salami slicing once and for all. I hope better sense prevails on the Chinese but unfortunately the Chinese only recognise strength and a bloody nose. If the Vietnamese could send them packing the Indian army can do much more than that. The Chinese keep on harping about 1962. In 1962 India hardly had an army. At the moment the Indian army is battle hardened and much better equipped , with much better equipment and infrastructure to back it up. Time to let them loose. I think if asked Trump will keep Pakistan in check while India deals with China. He would like nothing better than that.

Indrajit

Country flag
14 Corps Commander Lieutenant Gen Harinder Singh will hold discussions with Maj Gen Liu Lin, who is the commander of South Xinjiang Military Region of Chinese People’s Liberation Army to address ongoing dispute along Line of Actual Control in Eastern Ladakh: Indian Army Sources

China is sending a division commander to hold talks with our corps commander. :doh:
I have no idea why we are sending a Lt.Gen to talk to a Maj.Gen of China. Dumb move. If the Chinese aren’t serious and show contempt, so should we. What exactly i a Maj.Gen going to decide on here? They already start off better.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Well for all the whitewash jobs being put out there by you know who, the fact seems to be that the Chinese are sitting in territory that India claims and specifically on Important heights. I hope the govt does not give in this time. It’s time to give the army a free hand to go and squat in Chinese territory and then negotiate. India needs to put an end to this salami slicing once and for all. I hope better sense prevails on the Chinese but unfortunately the Chinese only recognise strength and a bloody nose. If the Vietnamese could send them packing the Indian army can do much more than that. The Chinese keep on harping about 1962. In 1962 India hardly had an army. At the moment the Indian army is battle hardened and much better equipped , with much better equipment and infrastructure to back it up. Time to let them loose. I think if asked Trump will keep Pakistan in check while India deals with China. He would like nothing better than that.
Which heights ?? Satellite imagery doesn't show them on any heights!!

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
14 Corps Commander Lieutenant Gen Harinder Singh will hold discussions with Maj Gen Liu Lin, who is the commander of South Xinjiang Military Region of Chinese People’s Liberation Army to address ongoing dispute along Line of Actual Control in Eastern Ladakh: Indian Army Sources

China is sending a division commander to hold talks with our corps commander. :doh:
And why are we sending Lt. General whereas they are sending Maj. General? Deliberate show to superiority by Chinese?

Such cheap tactics and arm-flexing by Chinese means no conclusion for tomorrow's meeting. Hell, we shall just smack them and let them know who is the boss in the mountains :shoot: better time to smack China we may not get in the next 100 years.

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
This is just beginning. As USA starts sanctions on BRI projects soon there will be mass default on chinese program.

China is losing out in a big way. It's already out of 5g programs of Canada and UK .
Romania has cancelled plan for chinese nuke reactor.
India has launched electric mission to reduce imports.

These things will multiply in coming years.

There is also an inter parliamentary panel of multiple democratic countries taking shape to fight against china.
This is the best time to Tackle China. China was in decline already before the Pandemic with shrinking economy and older and weaker population because of one child. The Pandemic has accelerated this process even further now now combined with shrinking economy they have to deal with Unemployment as many of the younger generation has lost jobs and some companies are moving away from the Increasingly costly Chinese Labour Market and US-China Trade War which in the long term does more damage to China than the US and also strengthening of Anti-China Alliance across the world. China is in a lot of mess right now and this escalation with India is just a distraction to fool domestic Chinese population from turning against CCP and its Armed arm the PLA.

Mikesingh

Professional
Country flag
This is the best time to Tackle China. China was in decline already before the Pandemic with shrinking economy and older and weaker population because of one child. The Pandemic has accelerated this process even further now now combined with shrinking economy they have to deal with Unemployment as many of the younger generation has lost jobs and some companies are moving away from the Increasingly costly Chinese Labour Market and US-China Trade War which in the long term does more damage to China than the US and also strengthening of Anti-China Alliance across the world. China is in a lot of mess right now and this escalation with India is just a distraction to fool domestic Chinese population from turning against CCP and its Armed arm the PLA.
Another aspect that is purely military is that the PLA has found that while single children have better communication and computer skills than their peers with siblings, they are not as tough, they do not like intense training; they call in sick more frequently; and they struggle to perform some simple chores like doing their own laundry! Isolated incidents like listening to music while in combat practice which requires long periods of staying alert indicate that the fighting capability of such troops remains a strategic concern for PLA commanders.

For instance, the PLA army has devised special training for “spoiled boys and girls” to strengthen its fighting capability! A PLA conscript takes time to adjust to the training routine, unit culture and military environment. Therefore, even the numbers that China is left with do not reflect battle ready soldiers.

Extracts from: http://www.indiandefencereview.com/spotlights/chinas-one-child-policy-military-implications/

MIDKNIGHT FENERIR-00

VICTORIOUM AUT MORS
Source : I got this from what appears to be Pakjabi Account from Canada claiming to be a “Freelance Journlist” and BBC ‘s Chinese Media Editor. Note : BBC is Anti-India Leftist British Fake News Media.

A lot of Anti-India memes are been created and spread by Chinese Commies against India and Indian Armed Forces across Chinese social media platforms. I am pretty sure many of the origins of Many of these Memes come from the Porks who have spread them to there Chinese masters I hopes spready Anti-India Propaganda. I hope Indian Troll Armies also now focus on China as much as on the Pakis now.

Last edited:

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Another aspect that is purely military is that the PLA has found that while single children have better communication and computer skills than their peers with siblings, they are not as tough, they do not like intense training; they call in sick more frequently; and they struggle to perform some simple chores like doing their own laundry! Isolated incidents like listening to music while in combat practice which requires long periods of staying alert indicate that the fighting capability of such troops remains a strategic concern for PLA commanders.

For instance, the PLA army has devised special training for “spoiled boys and girls” to strengthen its fighting capability! A PLA conscript takes time to adjust to the training routine, unit culture and military environment. Therefore, even the numbers that China is left with do not reflect battle ready soldiers.

Extracts from: http://www.indiandefencereview.com/spotlights/chinas-one-child-policy-military-implications/
well, next war will be fought with keyboards, and they like the keyboard very much I think. All jignoism and invincibility of our soldiers will go down the drain once they start attacking. What do you think, that they will act like men and come forward in a battle?? No, they wont. They will sanitise the area they want by strafing there with cheap ballistic missiles, most of them duds but still effective. Our men, well as has been the norm, will die like men in battle without significant gains. Cold Start is all but ineffective against the Chinese keyboard half-ladies.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

Then I am sure an agreement has been reached.. They want some consolation, so that they can show off to their citizens.. like "Hey look, we just sent a major general.. India small .. Dragon big... hooohoo" 🤪

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
well, next war will be fought with keyboards, and they like the keyboard very much I think. All jignoism and invincibility of our soldiers will go down the drain once they start attacking. What do you think, that they will act like men and come forward in a battle?? No, they wont. They will sanitise the area they want by strafing there with cheap ballistic missiles, most of them duds but still effective. Our men, well as has been the norm, will die like men in battle without significant gains. Cold Start is all but ineffective against the Chinese keyboard half-ladies.
You think India hasnt taken chinese non contact war into account? Bipin Rawat was explicit saying an Indian pak war would last atmost 10 days, whereas Indo China war would last atleast a month, because chinese would use non contact means first.
All their missiles, number in a few thousand.. Indian Army will hunker down initially, and get past the initial volley of a thousand chinese missiles. And then, the chinese will be made to pay..

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Old video...
It’s funny & worth noticing that two Asian giants & neighbours have to communicate with each other in a western language..

Waanar

Country flag
This isn't the era of WW2. The military considers these risks and will have countermeasures.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
I do not disagree. But there is something called symbolism and signalling. The Soviets I believe once carried out an 20 megaton nuclear test. I believe that kind of testing is for ego satisfaction and saying to the Americans we have a bigger dick.
A 1 megaton test is a very sane idea. We prove that we can either scale it up or down. The US, Soviet Union, China and even France(I believe) carried out multiple megaton tests.
There was a lot of scepticism about our thermonuclear test in the international community and even many Indians claimed that it fizzled out.

A large yield test is necessary to bury all such doubts once and for all.
Why are our people against megaton strength tests?. Is it an unnecessary luxury that we cannot afford?.
I am talking about sending a big signal to China.
our scientists are afraid of Bapu's mirage within the much anticipated mushroom cloud!! :yawn: They don't want another of those godly sermons on peacniks and human rights.......:creepy:

BangaliBabu

Country flag
This isn't the era of WW2. The military considers these risks and will have countermeasures.
It's always okay to digress with reason. I would not like to jump the gun too early. It's just me..... you savvy??:truestory:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles