India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ladder

Country flag
its for internal consumption, whipping up nationalist frenzy to make up for economic blows.
Probably pressure tactics for upcoming ( Saturday) Lt. Gen level meeting. As things stand today in Ladakh, they won't be able to get concession. Thus probably this route has been adopted.

Remember, they sqatted at D.plains? near DBO in 2013 for concession at chumar or some other place.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Pressure tactics for upcoming ( Saturday) Lt. Gen level meeting. As things stand today in Ladakh, they won't be able to get concession. Thus probably this route has been adopted.

Remember, they sqatted at D.plains? near DBO in 2013 for concession at chumar or some other place.
Xi is under pressure. Just look at things logically

DSDBO road construction started in 2018, yet only now they start hardening their stance in 2020 after Coronavirus fiasco for Xi. If they really wanted to stop India from constructing DSDBO, they would have started crying when the road construction started.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Pressure tactics for upcoming ( Saturday) Lt. Gen level meeting. As things stand today in Ladakh, they won't be able to get concession. Thus probably this route has been adopted.

Lets see what happens tomorrow. If India signs anything like a logistics sharing agreement or basing rights in cocos island with Australia.. That would be something.. Though I think Modi would not do something like that at this point...

Godhimself

Country flag
Goddamn!! Twitter is just full of anti nationals at the moment. Cursing modi is alright but saying India will lose Ladakh & all what is this shit?? There is something seriously wrong going within the country. No matter what we should back our PM, our forces at this moment.
I keep hearing about Soros and globalists new target is India.

ladder

Country flag
Xi is under pressure. Just look at things logically

DSDBO road construction started in 2018, yet only now they start hardening their stance in 2020 after Coronavirus fiasco for Xi. If they really wanted to stop India from constructing DSDBO, they would have started crying when the road construction started.
It's a matter of who finished it early.

Both sides were building in 2019. If they will object, we would too. Once we didn't till their road is complete, it's has gained a de-facto legitimacy.

But, all these are speculation from my side. I don't have a piece of mind of PLA bosses.

IndiaRising

Country flag
It's a matter of who finished it early.

Both sides were building in 2019. If they will object, we would too. Once we didn't till their road is complete, it's has gained a de-facto legitimacy.

But, all these are speculation from my side. I don't have a piece of mind of PLA bosses.
but they only chose to object now. timing is important.

mokoman

Country flag
#China #PLA has now started intrusions in #India's Northern #Sikkim.
#PLA troops seen in this #CCTV video crossing #Yarela illegally.
@adgpi must raise urgent objections to such blatant violations of #IB.
#Beijing starting disputes where none exist to pressurise #NewDelhi.
I found the video on http://www.js7tv.cn/video/202006_218939.html
image is at time 2:36
This was from 2 days ago.

Its just a small segment promoting their military.
Why would they bury this provocation there :rofl:.

IndiaRising

Country flag
Check the relevant portion in the article below

the article is quite apologetic towards China and blaming India for making Ladakh a UT. What it fails to mention is India won't back down under this current govt and will not let China alter the status quo. we are prepared for the long haul.

ladder

Country flag
the article is quite apologetic towards China and blaming India for making Ladakh a UT. What it fails to mention is India won't back down under this current govt and will not let China alter the status quo. we are prepared for the long haul.
Did you check what it mentions about the timing of protest against the road, linking it with the patrol season?

IndiaRising

Country flag
Did you check what it mentions about the timing of protest against the road, linking it with the patrol season?
yes but what article fails to mention is Chinese positions are unsustainable, when winter comes back. They have a very small window of time to make any permanent gains.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles