India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianHawk

Country flag
At a place where they know they have a threat form air?
I am finding things, you can asses it. Question to whether its likely for them to place 300 units to where. I don't know.
That's why I am doubting it. If they are going to put these things hundreds of kilometers behind lac then it's just empty posturing .

Anyway still they are only trying to keep up with Indian armour in laddakh.

mokoman

Country flag
Most of news on weibo is propaganda. Let satellite images confirm actual presence of anything.

And where do they plan to put 300 units of armor ? Where is the plane ground around galwan??
Pentagon is moving troops into Washington, D.C .

what are the odds the chinese will do a surprise attack when riots hit the american capital and world is busy with covid ?? . like back in 1962 . :notsure:

IndianHawk

Country flag

what are the odds the chinese will do a surprise attack when riots hit the american capital and world is busy with covid ?? . like back in 1962 . :notsure:
Zero. Chinese can't even cross first island chain without being beaten black and blue by USA.

IndianHawk

Country flag
I was talking about India and LAC . I think they will start with a massive cyber attack on India .
They were crying about Indian cyber attacks recently. Don't fall for their hype. We are far ahead in cyber capabilities. They are hyped more because they get caught regularly. We are rarely caught in what we do.

IndianHawk

Country flag
They were crying about Indian cyber attacks recently. Don't fall for their hype. We are far ahead in cyber capabilities. They are hyped more because they get caught regularly. We are rarely caught in what we do.

These are Chinese agencies crying helplessly about Indian hackers. Lol.

WARREN SS

Country flag
At a place where they know they have a threat form air?
I am finding things, you can asses it. Question to whether its likely for them to place 300 units to where. I don't know.
There Is hard Put even Move BMP there Let Alone Tank
One In your video is Type 96 Is Heavy

IMG_20200603_000616.jpg

WARREN SS

Country flag

Well Its is logical and factual
Actually yes
in 1962 Ratio was 8:1
Today Its reversed Indian can Match Strength man To Man Wil PLA Ground force
Access To cutting Edge Technology from US Nato

Apache Ah-64 E + Hellfire
CBU-105 Cesnsor fused Weapons
M777 ULH
Javelin MAN Portable ATGM
EW And SIGINT assets
SATCOM Support
Joint Patrols in Indian Ocean Choke Of PLAN in straight Malaca With Quad
Many other Weapons

India created Heavy infrastructure in Leh

IndianHawk

Country flag
Well Its is logical and factual
Actually yes
in 1962 Ratio was 8:1
Today Its reversed Indian can Match Strength man To Man Wil PLA Ground force
Access To cutting Edge Technology from US Nato

Apache Ah-64 E + Hellfire
CBU-105 Cesnsor fused Weapons
M777 ULH
Javelin MAN Portable ATGM
EW And SIGINT assets
SATCOM Support
Joint Patrols in Indian Ocean Choke Of PLAN in straight Malaca With Quad
Many other Weapons

India created Heavy infrastructure in Leh

You are wrong on one count !

Indian doesn't match pla along the border we overwhelm them.

WARREN SS

Country flag

Its Natural advantage India has Against Chinese Civilization since 8000 years
No Chinese Empire ever tried conquer us
few tried But failed

The high altitude and terrain Prevent PLA from Any Mechanized Invasion
And In man To man ratio We are now has advantage

BangaliBabu

Country flag
Its Natural advantage India has Against Chinese Civilization since 8000 years
No Chinese Empire ever tried conquer us
few tried But failed

The high altitude and terrain Prevent PLA from Any Mechanized Invasion
And In man To ma We are now has advantage
atleast this Chinese emperor is trying :megusta:. I give him full marks for that....... :truestory:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
Zero. Chinese can't even cross first island chain without being beaten black and blue by USA.
First of all I think the Chinese are smart enough to take the slow boiling approach than to initiate war as frankly it has been more cost efficient for them and also because they have time on their side.

America on the otherhand has only raw firepower on its side in terms of numbers and quality and even their numbers and quality edge they are losing with time as some of their recent naval acquisitions,future naval acquisitions in light of recession being the factor and Chinese naval buildup capability in terms of shipyards and workhorse ship designs and the numbers in which they are cranking out.

And another think that people here miss but is my forte is the cultural and societal factor.

I thinks the Chinese nationalistic aspirations put forth by the ccp(ironically) are more stable and palatable and desirable to the Chinese populace than the American aspirations in scs put forth by American governmen are to the American populace .First of all the goals of American government are usually not long term in this and are a mess as different factions have different ideological worldviews that are very different and sometimes incompatible and hence they do not translate to better and smooth work on the ground. The people of America are also divided on this from pacifism to apathy to militarism to isolationism, etc.

the ccp's goal of creeping expansion to gain territory and resources is not going to bother the average Chinese and could also be a source of pride considering the nationalism of the average contemporary Chinese person. it will only hurt if it has harsh material consequence in terms of war and treasure which is why China prefers the slow burn method and this has been very effective with many small countries. India is the only country this has not worked or been having low returns for obvious reasons.

The American populace are also culturally and demographically divided to a point it will act as an anchor for any future government to act calmly on the south China sea area as they will readily and willingly play spoil sport and might even aid the enemy. China on the other hand is strengthening it's core by extinguishing potential problematic ideologies and populations from which such ideologies could potentially come from such as Christians, Islam, uighers, Buddhism, Hong Kongers, etc through all possible methods for a long time consistently with all parts of state machinery working together and also preventing any internal or external backlash.
From what I see and I always tell it as it is I think all of it has been fairly successful and I think even though many YouTube channels will sing the praise of Hong Kong they will assimilated in due time with a whimper. This will give a solid Han core that will support the cup which has morphed into a nationalist party in recent decades with Maoist imagery worn as clothing.

In fact surprisingly I think the future threat from China will come from India rather than the west as we are also strengthening our core and acting as a civilisation rather than a landmass with tenants and a share price like most of the west. As people are more motivated by tribalistic tendencies of defending my land,family,my religion, etc rather than nebulous notions of sovereignity,universal values, Human Rights, etc.

when matching two sides in a potential war scenarip do not just calculate based and raw number of soldiers and weapon systems and types, training,etc on each side of the equation.

We must also see cultural, societal sysremic advantages and disadvantages each side has and look at it dispationately..

we must also keep track of the changes in the equation with time.

In conclusion, Usa will only be a useful tool for India against China for a decade Max.
it will actually be India that will China's major thorn of we play our cards right as USA has some inherent baked in hidden limitations and growing anchors which will incapacitate it soon. India better team up with Japan as it is all round going to give better push back and also concentrate on internal strengthening and indigenous capability.

SavageKing456

Country flag
My take on this would be that the tension between india and china will be there till 20th June.
China will keep crying until then

mokoman

Country flag

Any conflict that ends in a stalemate will be a loss for them and a victory for us . Either they go all out or they do something on other fronts.

Release water from dams and cause floods in Assam / AP . or a cyber attack on our infrastructure . or push forward on another part of LAC, stay put , like in south Doklam .

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
One good thing about these incidents is that, it has brought aksai chin front & centre in the minds of young India.
Nationalists should use this opportunity to drill this into heads of young India if any are yet to understand.
Who would have ever imagined that finger 1 or Finger 8 or Galwan River will reach peoples living rooms and bedrooms and be heatedly debated in Delhi and Chennai with equal fervour?

That is a process of "Nation Building" which encompasses not only the civilian population but a whole lot of Fauzies, Police personnel, Govt Servant, bureaucrats, journalist, media and politicians.
The features, therefore, belongs to people now and it has become part of the psychological possession of people.

So far grilling is concerned, ask a question on Aksai Chin in every examination, every interview and include these aspects in the educational curriculum. Recall that movie "hakikat" ... that made Ladakh such an emotional issue.
Even in Defence Forces and the Indian Army, Ladakh has not remained a popular subject. Hardly very few people know about that ground. After 1962, it almost remained neglected area as Indian Generals were busy running deep horse thrust into Pakistan on sand models and discussions.

if Aksai chin ever comes back, it will be by soldiers volunteered, leaders elected & the taxes paid by this young India when they become tax paying citizens. I am pretty sure my tax money is good enough Only for defence not offence.
Building a national will is very very important. Aksai Chin was never part of Tibet or Xinjiang and India was always described as an area South of Kunlun Mountian ranges. The concept of Nations with boundaries and Mapmaking itself is historically a new or modern phenomenon. China being an old and more stable civilization took advantage of their early start in Mapmaking and kept shifting boundaries Westward and Southward.The real contest for the physical possession took place in 1962 and afterwards. That artificial possession is bound to revert back to natural association of Aksaichin with Ladakh rather than with Xinjiang and Tibet.

and I am yet to see one good new explainer video with Contemporary maps ,graphics & dates that explain the aksai chin issue in it’s entirety, for young audience.
Aksaichin had never been under the possession of Tibet or China. The historical remains etc of Aksaichin are mostly associated with Xinjiang and Ladakhi traders and travellers as the high altitude desert would never allow habitation or permanent settlement. That is why we have names like Daulat Beg Died Here, Haji Langar ( a cookhouse for people proceeding to haj ), Shahidulla. Kiziljilga A river of Death (Shyok) etc all being transit areas. Had it not been for the road Chinese built here from Xinjiang to connect Tibet, the area would have remained in oblivion. However, my heart jumps at young Indian explorers who are making noises here with their motorbikes and SUVs.
It is now going to be Krishnaswamy Stay or Amreek Singh lodge.

I wish to react to your pious feelings with a couplet from a Sanskrit poem which says :

शुद्धोसि बुद्धोसि निरँजनोऽसि
सँसारमाया परिवर्जितोऽसि
सँसारस्वप्नँ त्यज मोहनिद्राँ
मँदालसोल्लपमुवाच पुत्रम्।

You are pure and so pure that you can even be seen with eyes etc. You are everything so it is futile to cry. Come out of slumber and go to the Karakoram. All the best.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles