India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianHawk

Country flag
People underestimate our military might because it's not hyped by mass media.

For example we have more tanks then china. We also have much more armed manpower compared to china. Our equipment is far superior to china in almost every class. Our infrastructure along chini front is now almost complete.

I could go on .
We have almost 60000 anti tank missile in stocks and people think chinese can achieve something with 20-30 small tanks on hills. Lol.

Country flag
People underestimate our military might because it's not hyped by mass media.

For example we have more tanks then china. We also have much more armed manpower compared to china. Our equipment is far superior to china in almost every class. Our infrastructure along chini front is now almost complete.

I could go on .
In ww2 India fought(for British Empire) in 3 fronts and won on all fronts:
Europe,africa and southeast asia

IndianHawk

Country flag
In ww2 India fought(for British Empire) in 3 fronts and won on all fronts:
Europe,africa and southeast asia
Our two fronts concept is a ruse to buildup massive military quietly without spooking the west.

Pakistan was never a front. We could have overrun it 1971. Even now pakistan is merely a nuisance and will be solved in max 3-4 days.

Modi was not kidding when he said we will finish packistan in 7 days.

WARREN SS

Country flag
You guys undermining Level of Escalation
If Chinese Really started Invading Ladakh or Sikkim it Will be blood bath

BTW to nuclear giants Who known to have triad

Chinese Policy Of Short war itself I flawed It Will Tern into full scale war

Major Player Here is russian Who no one counts has Stakes Too

Last Feb 2019 was Made global impact in diplomatic circles And Will Be Catastrophic

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
We have almost 60000 anti tank missile in stocks and people think chinese can achieve something with 20-30 small tanks on hills. Lol.
Chinese don't seem to be all that experienced or knowledgeable in tank warfare either - compared to us. Some of our battles w/ Pak were the biggest tank battles since WW2.

IndianHawk

Country flag
You guys undermining Level of Escalation
If Chinese Really started Invading Ladakh or Sikkim it Will be blood bath

BTW to nuclear giants Who known to have triad

Chinese Policy Of Short war itself I flawed It Will Tern into full scale war

Major Player Here is russian Who no one counts has Stakes Too

Last Feb 2019 was Made global impact in diplomatic circles And Will Be Catastrophic
You are contradicting yourself . Yes there is no short war . But again are Chinese ready for long hard war. Nope. Still too few people on their side for that to happen.

dude00720

Country flag
From the words used, Gen Hooda appears to be concerned about the situation which would mean he sees a real cause for worry and it’s isnt as simple as some are making it out to be.

On a related note, I would hope that we stop asking for the LAC to be demarcated etc except at closed doors official talks where such discussions may be pertinent. Otherwise, it looks like us whining. If the Chinese don’t want it, no reason to let on that we want it any more than they do. Senior military officers, retired or otherwise also should not be saying “diplomacy is the only thing that will work...” even if that was true. Leave that to the diplomats, unless military diplomacy is what is being spoken of. Worrying about Chinese belligerence is pointless, they will only stop when that no longer works for them. Some Indian belligerence may well be necessary.
Yeah, the Sunny Deol factor was missing in his interview. How dare he show caution ? He should have simply uprooted a Hand pump.

I think its high time Indian Generals should stop giving this false belief that we can handle 2.5 front war any time , What the hell is 2.5 front war . If you know there is a possibility of such situation then you rather should work on reducing that 2.5 to 2 or even to 1.5 or 1 front war , We are not like Israel to fight a war with Egypt and Syria and arab forces at same time .
Thinking too much leads to paralysis by analysis. ~ Robert Herjavek

IndianHawk

Country flag
Chinese don't seem to be all that experienced or knowledgeable in tank warfare either - compared to us. Some of our battles w/ Pak were the biggest tank battles since WW2.
Chinese aren't experienced in any warfare whatsoever. They haven't fought a single war since they got beaten by Vietnam in 79.

Don't think anyone in their entire command is war veteran.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Something is missing!
We have road till ITBP base finger 3 and then foot patrol till finger 4. Chinese has road till finger 5
View attachment 49203
Here finger 3-4 has steep gradients vehicles movement ain't possible has claimed in below pic
View attachment 49204
So then where did this APC clash happen? It's clearly seen there is no road and Chinese can't brink vehicles to our side of finger 4-5 and lake is clearly visible
View attachment 49205
OSINT analysis claim this clash took place in our territory between finger 4-5. So from where did the Chinese slipped those vehicles from?
PLA can drive till finger 4 from their side, may be there no road there.

WARREN SS

Country flag
You are contradicting yourself . Yes there is no short war . But again are Chinese ready for long hard war. Nope. Still too few people on their side for that to happen.
You Taking my line I think you misunderstand things
My Post is reply Lethal-force

mokoman

Country flag
so. soo.. it was all about pak.. isn't it... It means even if we accept (which we will not) GB and let POk go CPEC stands.

If this offer is true.

I want to burst some crackers.

It means we are on right track and its china who is on negotiating table.

but I guess this offer was also made back in track 2 talks?
This is bullshit.Why would they give up land route to Indian ocean.

Not to mention the billions in investment poured into GB and then they have to giveup Gwadar port.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles