India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
The chap is rick sanchez, Ex-CNN.
I have watched some videos of him. It doesn't exactly blame India like BBC or CCN. But it, I don't know what to say here but mock India in some ways that no one ever does.

right wing

Country flag
Well I didn't knew that. And short videos in Youtube that disgraces India?!!

Not so much wise business strategy or a very wise one. :crazy:
Even on twitter ...mocking Indian lockdown hyping up the andhra gas thing ..list is long
To be honest the ex tsars know nothing about media management and live in their own supremacist well.
I mean who even watches RT in India.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Even on twitter ...mocking Indian lockdown hyping up the andhra gas thing ..list is long
To be honest the ex tsars know nothing about media management and live in their own supremacist well.
I mean who even watches RT in India.
Now-a-days you might see a good thing or two even in CNN or BBC!!

Major Sahab RR

Country flag
I really have nothing to say to those Indians who doubt what we are doing along LAC now. No, there will be no "proof" given of what IA & our fine men & women from uniformed services are doing as we give a far greater response to a Chinese transgression.
Ajai Shukla, Pravin Sawhney, HS Panag: Never take these 3 seriously.
My **CREDIBLE** source has repudiated their assertions.
Sir, this is what I was told on day one. Media and bunch of people are just fabricating things with no evidence.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Why Putin is not putting a leash on RT? They are are our ally right?!:crazy:

Because this time the tip of the Indian spear against China is all American/NATO, and Moscow can't flick any killswitches. Be it M-777, AH-64, Chinooks, C-17, M2000I, or even the P8I patrolling IOR.

Once Delhi gets a taste of the US/NATO/Israeli hardware in battle, Ruskies are out of business.

mokoman

Country flag
Because this time the tip of the Indian spear against China is all American/NATO, and Moscow can't flick any killswitches. Be it M-777, AH-64, Chinooks, C-17, M2000I, or even the P8I patrolling IOR.
RT was always like this,they portray China as a superior nation ,USA as in decay and a warmonger,India as a poor nation.

fire starter

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
RT was always like this,they portray China as a superior nation ,USA as in decay and a warmonger,India as a poor nation.
as usual RT posting fake news and porkis taking mental orgasm on it's comment section.

sorcerer

Country flag
The Porks who were celebrating are gonna be in deep depression after seeing this....

plus chinese will slip into depression sooner when their economy wont be able to support their greed and hyper life style..riot internally is something which we can expect in china soon..
I suppose some of such happened a few weeks in some cities in china..
Xina will beat more wardrums along its borders just to unite the people under sentiments and away from rioting.
Distraction that is..

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Why Putin is not putting a leash on RT? They are are our ally right?!:crazy:

Bro this is pro India!

We are being shown the peaceful side.Whatse do you want to show to the world?

We have to do a propoganda using Gandhi image and promoting non violence.

The bad image for China being created as a aggressor is working against China and not India.

Last edited:

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
plus chinese will slip into depression sooner when their economy wont be able to support their greed and hyper life style..riot internally is something which we can expect in china soon..
I suppose some of such happened a few weeks in some cities in china..
Xina will beat more wardrums along its borders just to unite the people under sentiments and away from rioting.
Distraction that is..
I doubt Chinese remember how to riot.
But good point though, are there any historical instances where Chinese mainlanders rioted other than in 1984.

right wing

Country flag

Once Delhi gets a taste of the US/NATO/Israeli hardware in battle, Ruskies are out of business.
Too early to read into that though.
The Russian govt doesn't directly seem to control minute editorial lines of RT on south Asia.
And while the conflict has been raging on since may,the Russian embassy has ended up evoking Indian nationalism,bahubali movie and also a meet between their deputy FM and our officials on productions etc.
So while its true that russkies will eventually lose some market and a lot of influence in Delhi,its moves through RT mean nothing.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Both India China doesn't want to escalate and break the agreement of using guns or firing!
Chinese probed us as usual salami slicing grab territory technique and we matched them up and rebuttal was serious.
CCP are looking at their interests (CPEC - going through GB and chatter of taking back PoK gaining momentum and Pak getting thrashed across Loc) geo politically as well as business investments. India building up all weather infra capabilities connecting to frontiers LoC/LAC is definitely a wake up call to CCP. PLA knows once IA sets foot on frontier it will be one way traffic if hostilities broke out and we are matching them in land and Air assets... CCP is losing that strategic advantage they had over years ( infra/ overwhelming with numbers and Pak). Definitely there will be more skirmish and heated stand off may escalate to War but not at this point when US is breathing down their neck in SCS...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles