India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Nope i don't think the video was released from our side , Just think why would someone want to release such a video when they clearly know the other side also has such video or picture which can start fire in its citizens , I think the video is released by someone who want to escalate but not de-escalate and i don't think we are in any mood for Escalation . So both the videos and pictures i believe are released by the chinese . How did chinese got hands on our video well i don't have any clue .
first video on YouTube seems to have come from Kargil based local news channel “STV Ladakh”.

I haven’t spent time on their type of reporting, which might give a clue on their motivations.

even baba released the video slightly after that YouTube channel released the video, last i checked their release didn’t garner as many views as other YouTube channels showing the same video.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
first video on YouTube seems to have come from Kargil based local news channel “STV Ladakh”.

I haven’t spent time on their type of reporting, which might give a clue on their motivations.

even baba released the video slightly after that YouTube channel released the video, last i checked their release didn’t garner as many views as other YouTube channels showing the same video.
All these channels like baba etc take video from somewhere and post it like its theirs without giving any credit.

Thugs of Twitter!

The last with fighter jets was also shot by some Jammu tourism channel and they put it like its theirs.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Just a thought:

maybe it’s time to start incorporating controlled aggression body language into the training of troops posted along LAC.

There are certain well established body language posturing that gives out a non-verbal communication to PLA, which screams “don’t Eff with me” to the opponent.

many police forces, employ these techniques.

For example : it can’t be the case that an ITBP inspector or sub-inspector is negotiating with PLA chap, and guys standing behind give out a nervous vibe. If you look at the videos, PLA chap not only has the field of view of the inspector but also the chaps standing behind the inspector.

many things are recognised by the brain as part of non-verbal communication:

1) facial expressions
2) standing position
3) Hand movements
4) wasteful movement without a purpose

etc etc..

May be it is time incorporate, these things into drills for ITBP & IA stationed in that area. because these confrontations with PLA are only going to increase in the coming years.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
All these channels like baba etc take video from somewhere and post it like its theirs without giving any credit.

Thugs of Twitter!

The last with fighter jets was also shot by some Jammu tourism channel and they put it like its theirs.
obviously they take it from somewhere else.

This time I was keeping an eye on the spread of this video from the start, Single source is that Ladakh channel video.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
obviously they take it from somewhere else.

This time I was keeping an eye on the spread of this video from the start, Single source is that Ladakh channel video.
In that case you will realise that source of such videos are poor jawans who share it without any intention mostly.

Hum log khud incapable higher ups ko credit de dete he jinko ghanta nhi pata internet ki game kya he.

India is backward in Information warfare.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
As per reports, Chinese Airforce is increasing activity from this airbase which is closest from Ladakh. Indian surveillance systems keeping a close watch on Hotan Airbase, reason why I mentioned this base was very important few days back.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
I know Xi wants his gaddi to be intact. So, all the muscle flexing.

It will be really stupid to actually fire a bullet towards India. In aftermath (& in result) the whole CCP can collapse.

right wing

Country flag
Why Putin is not putting a leash on RT? They are are our ally right?!:crazy:

RT has always taken an anti India stance far more than the usual BBC or CNN..from mocking Indians in short twitter videos for cowdung bathing to all sorts of only negative coverage for many years now...The retaliation for the first time came from WION when it did a show of Russian docs falling out of windows and received rave reviews worldwide.

Sridhar_TN

Country flag
Families of traitors are legitimate target. The possibility of them benefiting from the treachery of either member can not be ruled out. Their demeanour also give clue what transcribes in their living rooms and what kind of conditioning or brain washing these people have invested that they come out in public and speak against the nation.

Bhaskar, Panag, Shukla and all others are national security threat and their access to information or key institutes must be checked or monitored with great scrutiny.
Aaaaand now...this sounds like the KGB talking. Easy bud. I don’t think anyone can be guilty just by association. We shouldn’t put a bullseye mark on someone just because they’re family.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
RT has always taken an anti India stance far more than the usual BBC or CNN..from mocking Indians in short twitter videos for cowdung bathing to all sorts of only negative coverage for many years now...The retaliation for the first time came from WION when it did a show of Russian docs falling out of windows and received rave reviews worldwide.
Well I didn't knew that. And short videos in Youtube that disgraces India?!!

Not so much wise business strategy or a very wise one. :crazy:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles