India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultramarine

Country flag
That the chinese side has better infra was never in question. But what this incident brings to the fore is the stomach of them to fight. They had to beat a hasty retreat in an armored vehicle. It is very embarassing to be honest. If the Indian side had an armored dozer or a tank in the vicinity, the white flag could have come out any instant. The soldiers who reversed their vehicles should have been shot by the PLA for cowardice, no?

Same thing happened in an UN mission where the much vaunted Chinese army with their shiny toys lost a couple of dead and the Indian military had to come and save the day.

rockdog

Country flag
Truly photoshopped...
chinese isolated system was under pressure after the round of "chinese captured soldiers"..
that was the chinese answer to the "Are we lost conflict with Indians?"

From china with photoshop
Wel, no problem, you can get your conclusion what every you want.
I personal think this is true, the PLA soldiers are wearing masks so it's not 2013 images. And on the top left, the boat and water shows it happened in Pankong lake area.

Of course, if call it PSed makes you feell better, I am OK with it, i said don't express any personal feeling here.

another_armchair

Country flag

Jailor

Country flag
How can you be so sure.

Does anyone else have an idea when this entire episode of the chinese army retreating after leaving their soldier behind (@rockdog tagging you) and the chinese "response" happen ?
There's a organ in human head called eyes, light from a object reflects and goes through the lense forming a image focusing on retina then retina converts that information into electrical signals and then its processed by our brain,
So use your EYES, look closely the first two soldiers lying on ground are pasted there.

BangaliBabu

Country flag
That the chinese side has better infra was never in question. But what this incident brings to the fore is the stomach of them to fight. They had to beat a hasty retreat in an armored vehicle.

Same thing happened in an UN mission where the much vaunted Chinese army with their shiny toys lost a couple of dead and the Indian military had to come and save the day.
Chest-thumping not advisable. Keep to the topic. All that's clear now is something highly unruly and unprofessional thing happened on either side. If they release a similar video, and I'm sure they will, we'll also wish something similar happen to them over and over again. This will degrade the gist of our conversations....

hammer head

Country flag
Knowing the Chinese, who have a habit of recording everything this simple pic without any annotation and PLA stamps and the much seen jing pang is surprising. The video from the Indian side which was uploaded is almost 2 mins long with very clear inputs and visible actions and reactions from both sides, What the Chinese posters here are failing to see is the reaction of the Mighty PLA with all the celestial eqpt.

Ultramarine

Country flag
@BangaliBabu
I wonder whats there to chest thump. Its the other side and some on our sides too who think that they are invincible.
I am trying to puncture that here.
If you disagree, I have nothing against you and you can always use the ignore feature.

doreamon

Country flag
Anyone thinking our soldiers were nt injured is nt being real .. But the way chinese/pak trolls spreaded rumors like how indians were over powered .. and the way some media in india showed one sided story.. This video is a reply to that..
This video proves we ll nt back off whn our souverginty is threatened .. And its a reply to the chinese trolls who think PLA is like a mountain

sorcerer

Country flag
Wel, no problem, you can get your conclusion what every you want.
I personal think this is true, the PLA soldiers are wearing masks so it's not 2013 images. And on the top left, the boat and water shows it happened in Pankong lake area.

Of course, if call it PSed makes you feell better, I am OK with it, i said don't express any personal feeling here.
Thats what chinese thought would make it feel better. but looks like the bluff is called!
Same kind of captured news of Indian soldiers as out a week back too..in the chinese paid media..
but Indian side denied it..
later chinese too succumbed when the bluff on it was called.

.but will shove it again and again till you get what conclusion we want..aint it?

Last edited:

sorcerer

Country flag
Does'nt look like its photoshopped.
You can use tool at 'http://fotoforensics.com' to analyze photoshopped jpeg images.

They seem much better equipped , Do we have any hummer like vehicles at the border??.
Yeah..their chinese army hummer "like" vehicle [ read: copied] is equipped with faster reverse gear it seems.
Lucky ! we dont have these copied vehicles at the border with faster reverse gear..!
Indian vehicles are equipped to bulldoze up ahead...that include bulldozing chinese propaganda!

rockdog

Country flag
Thats what chinese thought would make it feel better. but looks like the bluff is called!
Same kind of captured news of Indian soldiers as out a week back too..in the chinese paid media..
later chinese to succumbed when the bluff on it was called.

.but will shove it again and again till you get what conclusion we want..aint it?
I don't quite follow the conflict between China and India this time, i just read news from both sides' forum. DFI is one of them.

later chinese to succumbed when the bluff on it was called.

Is this reported by your media?
a08.jpg

Ajax01

Country flag
IA has fast patrol boats on LAC so thats no issue but we dont have a Hummer best we have is MBPV

doreamon

Country flag
World media like bbc and chinese media already consider india as some 3rd world country .. Chinese status is at some super power level which ll replace USA in future.. So whn this kind of incidents happen its their reputation at stake nt ours .. I cnt imagine the pain of chinese people whn they see their super power army is being beaten by 3rd world army of india..

hammer head

Country flag
Nobody is interested in chest-thumping here except the Chinese neighbours who during the lull period keep talking about their mighty PLA !! Pls, don't read this incident in isolation, the Chinese have shown their bravery at international level also. if not wrong in 2015 in Juba they refused to help the UN aid workers who were getting raped, forget going and seeing what happened they dint even leave their compound. Dragon or paper Dragon it's for you to decide.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2...p-south-sudan-rebels-raped-aid-workers-report

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles