India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Absolute feast watching some hurt people in another part of the world. That thread jus lit up. :pound:

They couldn't digest Chinese taking blows. Imagine if our men captures a large swathe of territory under chini occupation. Surrender ceremony will not be in Ladakh,but in Lahore.🤣

Jailor

Country flag
Chinese will get their ass kicked in a kinetic war assuming the location. Even their side knows it. Question is are they too stupid to realise it or they are hoping we provide them Cassius Beli and let them open up a joint front with the pigs.
Oh man, i wasn't talking anything about who kicks who's ass.
My point was the way ecosystem used the abhinandan episode for propaganda and the way Indian public reacted and got emotional putting pressure on GOI and questioning and mocking of IAF.

All i am saying is to be wary of the strong jaichand ecosystem which will do non-stop propoganda demoralising the nation just to spite Modi government if a tit for tat clip is released.
I don't understand what's so triggering in my original post.
It was just a opinion with valid concern.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
if it's old video, how come no one seen it?
====
There’s a video doing the rounds here on Twitter claiming to be a new video of ‘Chinese abandoning their vehicles and running away’ at Pangong Tso. It is NOT a new video, quite old.
Many are wearing face masks, which means its during this covid crisis. Secondly, few of them are wearing the new Kevlar helmets with the maroon/brown camo, which was not issued during the doklam standoff. Such a confrontation could not have happened between doklam standoff and the present standoff. So its clearly a recent video from the ongoing situation.

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
My point was the way ecosystem used the abhinandan episode for propaganda and the way Indian public reacted and got emotional putting pressure on GOI and questioning and mocking of IAF.

All i am saying is to be wary of the strong jaichand ecosystem which will do non-stop propoganda demoralising the nation just to spite Modi government if a tit for tat clip is released.
We have to spread this video like wildfire. It has to be the standard response to pakis and Chinese.

Babloo Singh

Country flag
Few quick takeaways -
  • The place seems between finger - 3 & finger - 4, which is inside Indian territory going by LAC.
    View attachment 48944

• The fallen troop is Chinese, and has been roughed up sweetly to our heart's content. He is unconscious and being protected by the platoon leader.

• Due to our lack of firepower or heavy tools, our troops can't do any significant damage to the Chinese armoured vehicle.

• As usual, coward Chinese are throwing stones from the hilltop, hiding in the vehicle & others are standing at the back. Why? Afraid to face our boys face-to-face? :devil:

• In the later part, the Chinese withdraw and our boys push forward full of josh.
My takes -

If it was an armed conflict with firepower, the sheer grit and bravery of our boys will be unchallenged. Yes, China has shiny toys, when push comes to shove, Chinese will run back tails tucked between their legs.

Also, this video practically deflates the mighty image of invincible Chinese forces. China will not take this lightly and expect in the coming days, China releasing some kind of counter-video.
How will Chinese vehicles reach the point marked by you ?
If you assume the location to be finger 4, and Chines vehicles between finger 4 & 5 the video will still fit the location.
Also in video you can see small rough torn patch of shirt of our boy..... it seems like effect of nail studded baton.... if you all agree than it means it's recent video, where there were claims of many injured on our side too.

Khair jo bhi ho, Jab ka bhi ho....... CKMKB :india:

1590873939570.png

Srinivas_K

Country flag
Absolute feast watching some hurt people in another part of the world. That thread jus lit up. :pound:

They couldn't digest Chinese taking blows. Imagine if our men captures a large swathe of territory under chini occupation. Surrender ceremony will not be in Ladakh,but in Lahore.🤣
They think they can make a difference between India and China with twitter propaganda.

vampyrbladez

Country flag

Sorry bro, just sleepy. Didn't catch the finer nuances. :india2:

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Location where PLA was beaten by Indian ITBP, between 3 and 4th finger. #PangongTso #LAC

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Quoting from his tweet
"8n & yes they did come deeper into Galwan than previously but were pushed back. There is however something serious that has happened WRT precious natural resources. I am not at liberty to disclose that & it is a serious breach of trust by the Chinese."

Any idea what breach of trust is he talking about?
And why do we have any trust at all on Chinese?
I think Chinese are interested in this mineral rich natural resource in Galwan which is on our side as shown by Raj.
Why #China objecting to #India’s rd constr own areas opposite #occupied #AksaiChin?
It’s #mineral rich areas on #Indian side of #LAC.
Like the #Golden mountain near own #Gogra post.
Satellite imagery in bands 8,12&14 shows clear distinction
#China creating pr by excess tp buildup https://t.co/0WndFUdxXc

Gandaberunda

Country flag

They deleted entire thread after humiliation after going premature ejaculations 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Snowcat

Country flag
I was blocked by this dude for asking which source did he use for satellite pictures :hmm:
I was blocked by this dude for asking which source did he use for satellite pictures :hmm:
He blocked me when I pointed out ships doesn't have contrails when he mentioned it in one of his tweets. Seems a bit fickle.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles