India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

rone

Country flag
At most no older than early May. You can see soldiers wearing face masks early in Video. Definitely from this standoff.
whether its from 1962 ( possible claim from Porki fan boys ) its worth watching, the show off chinks done through their entire social medias and main stream media got trashed in one single video, when our ITBP solider try to talk them peacefully they take it for granted and they try to portray us feared of them, now thee Bitches( to PLA) this is what u get when u piss off Indians

Last edited:

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Is this the one where one PLA officer was given a bloody nose? The one we were hearing about??

doreamon

Country flag
Is this the one where one PLA officer was given a bloody nose? The one we were hearing about??
they beat him? he's shielded? and a Chinese armored vehicle brazenly broken with sticks and stones? Did that veh
No this looks like pangtso lake .. punching happened inarunachal region i think whn chinese major said sikkim nt part of india.

Jailor

Country flag
Who released this video?
Anyways, my only concern is them releasing a short clip like this too, they did attack us with nailed batons and given that even in this forum morale of posters go up and down like a wave, what will be the reaction/furore of general Indian public on a similar clip released of our jawans?
The political vultures, congress ecosystem, commies etc will do non stop propaganda and meme attack putting pressure on GOI.

Chinese access to internet is firewalled, so majority of their general public might not come to know of this but ours will erupt like a volcano.
Also it looks a bit cowardly(maybe i am wrong) but leaving your buddy behind in such a bloodied condition, i don't believe our jawans will ever leave one of theirs behind like that.

rone

Country flag
Who released this video?
My only concern is them releasing a short clip like this too, they did attack us with nailed batons and given that even in this forum morale of posters go up and down like a wave, what will be the reaction/furore of general Indian public on a similar clip released of our jawans?
The political vultures, congress ecosystem, commies etc will do non stop propaganda and meme attack putting pressure on GOI.

Chinese access to internet is firewalled, so majority of their general public might not come to know of this but ours will erupt like a volcano.
Also it looks a bit cowardly(maybe i am wrong) but leaving your buddy behind in such a bloodied condition, i don't believe our jawans will ever leave one of theirs behind like that.
what ever dude we already build narrative what ever PLA try to post now on wards considered face-saving nothing more, also do u think PLA u left a lone soldier to mercy of IA officer going to capture IA solider and do this, there is a old saying don't send a wolf to do lions job, here u can see ore than 20 lions and u thinking Chinky stand a chance ? if the IA officer wont shield him he may lynched to death by our guys that is the only profession mercy we can show to worth less pice of PLA

doreamon

Country flag
Who released this video?
Anyways, my only concern is them releasing a short clip like this too, they did attack us with nailed batons and given that even in this forum morale of posters go up and down like a wave, what will be the reaction/furore of general Indian public on a similar clip released of our jawans?

They reased one such video during dokhlom nyway... They r nt depended on wht we do.. let it come.. I am happy atleast to see our soldiers gave reply to so called mighty pla .

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Few quick takeaways -
  • The place seems between finger - 3 & finger - 4, which is inside Indian territory going by LAC.
    View attachment 48944

• The fallen troop is Chinese, and has been roughed up sweetly to our heart's content. He is unconscious and being protected by the platoon leader.

• Due to our lack of firepower or heavy tools, our troops can't do any significant damage to the Chinese armoured vehicle.

• As usual, coward Chinese are throwing stones from the hilltop, hiding in the vehicle & others are standing at the back. Why? Afraid to face our boys face-to-face? :devil:

• In the later part, the Chinese withdraw and our boys push forward full of josh.
My takes -

If it was an armed conflict with firepower, the sheer grit and bravery of our boys will be unchallenged. Yes, China has shiny toys, when push comes to shove, Chinese will run back tails tucked between their legs.

Also, this video practically deflates the mighty image of invincible Chinese forces. China will not take this lightly and expect in the coming days, China releasing some kind of counter-video.
This seems to be the May 22nd skirmish.............

Jailor

Country flag
PLA try to post now on wards considered face-saving nothing more
Considered by whom? You and me sure but, the general meme public will fall for it.
Just looking at guys here they are complaining, crying and then suddenly get hyper and excited and then repeat.
The basic problem is chinese can shield its public from it, but we can't, so its a double edged sword, just need to be a little careful nothing else.
and u thinking Chinky stand a chance ?
I am pretty sure you are imagining things, otherwise your question to me makes no sense.
if the IA officer wont shield him he may lynched to death by our guys
Again you are imagining context and then answering.

Jailor

Country flag
They reased one such video during dokhlom nyway... They r nt depended on wht we do.. let it come.. I am happy atleast to see our soldiers gave reply to so called mighty pla .
Yeah, i just wanted to know if this video is released with blessings of GOI because then it will mean we are poking them and are confident with our position and preparation.

So, hoping it's released with blessings of GOI.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Considered by whom? You and me sure but, the general meme public will fall for it.
Just looking at guys here they are complaining, crying and then suddenly get hyper and excited and then repeat.
The basic problem is chinese can shield its public from it, but we can't, so its a double edged sword, just need to be a little careful nothing else.

I am pretty sure you are imagining things, otherwise your question to me makes no sense.

Again you are imagining context and then answering.
Chinese will get their ass kicked in a kinetic war assuming the location. Even their side knows it. Question is are they too stupid to realise it or they are hoping we provide them Cassius Beli and let them open up a joint front with the pigs.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
Yeah, i just wanted to know if this video is released with blessings of GOI because then it will mean we are poking them and are confident with our position and preparation.

So, hoping it's released with blessings of GOI.
We wouldn't have had the pleasure of viewing this in any other way.

I see this as the firing of the first shot!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles