Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Didn't know An 32 could do that.

View attachment 48893

Why couldn't they Paint it white?
Two issues that could probably be are:

1. White Blindness. White on white gives serious trouble in depth perception, especially if sun shining. There might be additional glare as well.

2. Will make machine much more colder as white would absorb less light and heat up less.

aghamarshana

Mitron......naacho
Country flag
Off-topic,

China has replaced its promise of one country, two systems with one country, one system. Therefore, I am directing my administration to begin the process of eliminating policy exemptions that give Hong Kong different and special treatment: US President Donald Trump

China's cover-up of the Wuhan virus allowed the disease to spread all over the world, instigating a global pandemic that has caused over 100000 American lives & over a million lives worldwide. Chinese officials ignored their reporting obligations to WHO: US President Donald Trump https://t.co/jo15L2s38C

#WATCH "China has total control over WHO despite only paying $40 million a year compared to what US has been paying which is approx $450 million a year.Because they have failed to make requested&needed reforms today we will be terminating our relationship with WHO": US President https://t.co/4i4DlCHhqc

Carrot top playing his cards well.:daru:

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
Off-topic,

China has replaced its promise of one country, two systems with one country, one system. Therefore, I am directing my administration to begin the process of eliminating policy exemptions that give Hong Kong different and special treatment: US President Donald Trump

China's cover-up of the Wuhan virus allowed the disease to spread all over the world, instigating a global pandemic that has caused over 100000 American lives & over a million lives worldwide. Chinese officials ignored their reporting obligations to WHO: US President Donald Trump https://t.co/jo15L2s38C

#WATCH "China has total control over WHO despite only paying $40 million a year compared to what US has been paying which is approx $450 million a year.Because they have failed to make requested&needed reforms today we will be terminating our relationship with WHO": US President https://t.co/4i4DlCHhqc

Trump might have gone easy on China if not for coronavirus.. Now that Coronavirus has already pummeled US economy, which has now started to ease lockdown.. the only way that the US economy has got to go on from today is up even with a full blown trade war.. ( although it would end up at a lower equilibrium as compared to pre corona equilibrium )... Trump has no incentive to let go of Winnie's balls, as US economy is already at rock bottom.. Further with race riots raging in Minneapolis and else where, Trump has only received a booster shot.. as white majority gets solidly behind trump.. Trump has already threatened to send National guard to quell protests.. He is smelling blood.. and a good chance at re election..Nice....

Akula

Country flag
LMAO what "R&D" was Lava doing in China? It just bought the phones off the shelf and stamped then with their name. Good if they can finally START doing some design of their own for a change.
Lava X5 4G was my first phone and I my friend has phone, with design similar to X5's from VIVO. Lava and Micromax both used to make c****** of Indian public.

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
There are probably a few thousand IRBM's pointed at Delhi from Tibet and nukes. is there
any solution for this?? Then think about any kind of land invasion. Old article probably more now?

China said to have 90 nuclear warheads in Tibet
The only solution to blunt China's Tibet advantage is a vast fleet (8-10) of Arihant-class SSBNs off the East- and South China Seas, with K-4s pointed at major Chinese cities. We may have MRBMs and ICBMs with any range, but we can't do jack launching them from Indian soil and hoping they'll hit Beijing before being intercepted by their BMD. The only way to neutralize this is by designing better and faster SLBMs, deploying closer to the Chinese coast, eating into their response time, and fire volleys instead of individual units. Larger the volley, higher the chance that you overwhelm their BMD setup.

If Indian warplanners have something between their ears, by now they would've commissioned and deployed both Arihant and Arighat with prototype K-4s and Sagarikas toward the Chinese coast, with an ability to build at least bare-minimum deterrence at sea.

But by now Modi should get the message. We need a vast fleet of SSBNs and a permanent strategic deployment along the Chinese coasts.

Kumata

Country flag
Why do we always talk of nuclear attacks the moment balls drop a bit..

Its a deterrence not a toy that you brandish each day. Nobody is foolish enough to abolish humanity from earth and out their own survival in jeopardy.

I will give a exception to above for ola Hu Uber shouting "Muzzie terrorists" but whinny the pooh is a cuckload ass...all they can do is create trouble but dont have the means / gut to finish it ... number do not necessarily win the war else US would have run over vietnam in a fortnight...

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag
Why do we always talk of nuclear attacks the moment balls drop a bit..

Its a deterrence not a toy that you brandish each day. Nobody is foolish enough to abolish humanity from earth and out their own survival in jeopardy.

I will give a exception to above for ola Hu Uber shouting "Muzzie terrorists" but whinny the pooh is a cuckload ass...all they can do is create trouble but dont have the means / gut to finish it ... number do not necessarily win the war else US would have run over vietnam in a fortnight...
Because deterrence defines tactics. We have the ability to completely annihilate Pakistan, and so we're able to match paki tactics, and respond to any incursion the way we did with Kargil.

China can be matched tactically. The PLA would never move all its troops to its western theater. It has vast swathes of land to defend in other theaters, and more importantly, defend the CCP against the Chinese people. India, on the other hand, can commit vast amounts of man- and material to fighting China along its eastern front.

If we had a 100 warheads up China's ass in its seas, it would give warplanners on the ground tremendous confidence.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
China-India border: Why tensions are rising between the neighbours

Why are tensions rising now?
There are several reasons - but competing strategic goals lie at the root, and both sides blame each other.

"The traditionally peaceful Galwan River has now become a hotspot because it is where the LAC is closest to the new road India has built along the Shyok River to Daulet Beg Oldi (DBO) - the most remote and vulnerable area along the LAC in Ladakh," Mr Shukla says.

India's decision to ramp up infrastructure seems to have infuriated Beijing.

"According to the Chinese military, India is the one which has forced its way into the Galwan valley. So, India is changing the status quo along the LAC - that has angered the Chinese," says Dr Long Xingchun, president of the Chengdu Institute of World Affairs (CIWA), a think tank.

Michael Kugelman, deputy director of the Asia programme at the Wilson Center, another think tank, agrees. He says China's "massive deployment of soldiers is a show of strength".

The road could boost Delhi's capability to move men and material rapidly in case of a conflict.

Differences have been growing in the past year over other areas of policy too.

When India controversially decided to end Jammu and Kashmir's limited autonomy in August last year, it also redrew the region's map.

The new federally-administered Ladakh included Aksai Chin, an area India claims but China controls.

Senior leaders of India's Hindu-nationalist BJP government have also been talking about recapturing Pakistan-administered Kashmir. A strategic road, the Karakoram highway, passes through this area that connects China with its long-term ally Pakistan. Beijing has invested about $60bn (£48bn) in Pakistan's infrastructure - the so-called China Pakistan Economic corridor (CPEC) - as part of its Belt and Road Initiative and the highway is key to transporting goods to and from the southern Pakistani port of Gwadar. The port gives China a foothold in the Arabian Sea.

In addition, China was unhappy when India initially banned all exports of medical and protective equipment to shore up its stocks soon after the coronavirus pandemic started earlier this year.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Off-topic,

Can anybody educate me!!! Chinkis is going to loose money I guess. But how much and what will be the possible fallouts? Of HK being dealt like the rest of the China.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
So far whatever has come to be known from the press and other Open Sources, it is clear India was not prepared for this move of the Chinese which has the potential of threatening the Defense of Ladakh. Five intrusion points reveal the complete thinking and possible Game plan.

The large intrusion at Demchok, PTso, Galwan, Hot Sring Area and DBO in larger numbers (by now admitted to be around 5000 troops) if persued further means threatening Defense of entire Ladakh. While any deep ingress around PTSO will open doors to Leh. Galwan intrusion is capable of threatening Roaad Darbuk - Shyok - DBO and not only cut off SSN but may lead into Nubra valley thereby making Indian occupation of Siachin redundant.

There is nothing sensational or hyping about it. It is basic military science applied to the imperatives of geography or terrain. We can ignore it at our peril.

China has taken the Indian establishment by complete surprise. Enemy achieving Surprise has its own cost which China seems to have extracted by preemptively occupying Galvan Valley. Losing surprise when we consider Tibet as our domain where we can keep our eyes and ears well open is not pardonable.

There is nothing new in the pattern. China bought time and support to consolidate their position in Tibet from 1950 to 1960. They virtually brought everyone in Indian system to support them not only bilaterally but internationally. At the opportune time they attacked and achieved their strategic objective. The same has been repeated now. Having signed five agreements with India and being willy dilly, the Chinses have struck at very opportune time when the world has no time and resources to look at the explosive situations. What a master stroke.

Shame me once, I am stupid, shame me twice I am a fu**u.. It is an irony that Chinese have done it under the very noses of so-called China experts - Our FM Shri Jayshnakr, Ajit Dobhal, CDS, Our COAS, Army Commander Northen Command who has had so many Khussi years in Beijing as India's MA and seen nothing but Ladakh in his military career.

I have very serious doubts about India's Security management structure which been hijacked by bureaucratic interests. Otherwise why LAC would be under a sabotaged ITBP but not under command the Army. Vajpai was brought down the chair by this structure and now they are trying to sabotage Modi. This sort of things do not repeat as a matter of providence.

The Chinese move is strategic in consequence because it is closely linked to denial of vital road but also to CPEC and their hold over Pakistan.

If anyone is under a misconception that this conflict is going to managed diplomatically, he is living in a fool's paradise. Diplomacy not backed by appropriate military strength - only Indians can do that. None else in the world. Indian Army and Ladakh is in for a long haul and the Chinese are not going to surrender their military advantage at cost less than a military defeat. This time it is military action with military objectives and not merely a coercion tool.

Modi Akela Kya Karega.... Does this nation deserve a leader like him...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
The only solution to blunt China's Tibet advantage is a vast fleet (8-10) of Arihant-class SSBNs off the East- and South China Seas, with K-4s pointed at major Chinese cities. We may have MRBMs and ICBMs with any range, but we can't do jack launching them from Indian soil and hoping they'll hit Beijing before being intercepted by their BMD. The only way to neutralize this is by designing better and faster SLBMs, deploying closer to the Chinese coast, eating into their response time, and fire volleys instead of individual units. Larger the volley, higher the chance that you overwhelm their BMD setup.

If Indian warplanners have something between their ears, by now they would've commissioned and deployed both Arihant and Arighat with prototype K-4s and Sagarikas toward the Chinese coast, with an ability to build at least bare-minimum deterrence at sea.

But by now Modi should get the message. We need a vast fleet of SSBNs and a permanent strategic deployment along the Chinese coasts.
The only way to do away with Chinese advantage on Tibbet is to be in Tibbet. You can do the same as outlined by you by being in Tibet - that is threaten Mainlnd China not only with BM / Cruise missilkes but also by physically marching towards Chinese mainland...

But we have given up Tibet for good ... I do not know if anybody will ever tell us how much money has been drawn in the name of Tibet and by who all..

Karthi

Country flag
So far whatever has come to be known from the press and other Open Sources, it is clear India was not prepared for this move of the Chinese which has the potential of threatening the Defense of Ladakh. Five intrusion points reveal the complete thinking and possible Game plan.

The large intrusion at Demchok, PTso, Galwan, Hot Sring Area and DBO in larger numbers (by now admitted to be around 5000 troops) if persued further means threatening Defense of entire Ladakh. While any deep ingress around PTSO will open doors to Leh. Galwan intrusion is capable of threatening Roaad Darbuk - Shyok - DBO and not only cut off SSN but may lead into Nubra valley thereby making Indian occupation of Siachin redundant.

There is nothing sensational or hyping about it. It is basic military science applied to the imperatives of geography or terrain. We can ignore it at our peril.

China has taken the Indian establishment by complete surprise. Enemy achieving Surprise has its own cost which China seems to have extracted by preemptively occupying Galvan Valley. Losing surprise when we consider Tibet as our domain where we can keep our eyes and ears well open is not pardonable.

There is nothing new in the pattern. China bought time and support to consolidate their position in Tibet from 1950 to 1960. They virtually brought everyone in Indian system to support them not only bilaterally but internationally. At the opportune time they attacked and achieved their strategic objective. The same has been repeated now. Having signed five agreements with India and being willy dilly, the Chinses have struck at very opportune time when the world has no time and resources to look at the explosive situations. What a master stroke.

Shame me once, I am stupid, shame me twice I am a fu**u.. It is an irony that Chinese have done it under the very noses of so-called China experts - Our FM Shri Jayshnakr, Ajit Dobhal, CDS, Our COAS, Army Commander Northen Command who has had so many Khussi years in Beijing as India's MA and seen nothing but Ladakh in his military career.

I have very serious doubts about India's Security management structure which been hijacked by bureaucratic interests. Otherwise why LAC would be under a sabotaged ITBP but not under command the Army. Vajpai was brought down the chair by this structure and now they are trying to sabotage Modi. This sort of things do not repeat as a matter of providence.

The Chinese move is strategic in consequence because it is closely linked to denial of vital road but also to CPEC and their hold over Pakistan.

If anyone is under a misconception that this conflict is going to managed diplomatically, he is living in a fool's paradise. Diplomacy not backed by appropriate military strength - only Indians can do that. None else in the world. Indian Army and Ladakh is in for a long haul and the Chinese are not going to surrender their military advantage at cost less than a military defeat. This time it is military action with military objectives and not merely a coercion tool.

Modi Akela Kya Karega.... Does this nation deserve a leader like him...

Power Raw power is the only option , a strong army , highly advanced technology driven Weapons , Self sufficient in developing& maintaining top notch Weapons . Chinese should fear India , they should feel Attacking India will be the biggest blunder and we need to recapture all the land they occupied in the years 🙂 , when ever I said this people come up with excuses , MKI and UPG is better than Chinese copy cats , we are better trained etc. In ORCA thread I am the only one Who supporting ORCA , but no-one is concerned about importing 114 MMRCA , some of them want American some want Rafale , Mig 35 fans , how long we will beg for the mercy of these so called stupid super powers . It's understandable if we are too weak in Research and development but it's not the case, our import Libby de railing all the indigenous efforts , they are making sure that we are not getting time or money to make our products perfect .

It would be nice if the imported Weapons do things what we like .

Mig 21 upgrade started in 1995 still it incomplete.
Mig 29 UPG upgrade incomplete started in 2008 I think.
Super Sukhoi the idea of upgrade started in 2010 you all know what the status is .
Many systems are developed for MKI and other platforms are never got selected.
IAF Babus don't want these , shifting goal posts whenever they feel like it's going to our arsenal.

It needed a Modi to do something for the Indigenous defence industry. If nobody there to sell Weapons , we developing it , Nuclear weapons, Nuclear Submarine, ICBM etc are examples

another_armchair

Country flag
The only way to do away with Chinese advantage on Tibbet is to be in Tibbet. You can do the same as outlined by you by being in Tibet - that is threaten Mainlnd China not only with BM / Cruise missilkes but also by physically marching towards Chinese mainland...

But we have given up Tibet for good ... I do not know if anybody will ever tell us how much money has been drawn in the name of Tibet and by who all..
Quite right.

If SSBNs off China coast can coerce them into vacating the occupied land then Pakistan's tactical nukes should have deterred India from bombing Balakot. China will laugh its head off at the silly posturing.
This shows piss poor understanding of China.

I have a gun locked away at home so no robber on the road would dare mug me.

Babudom wants to raise an Army(CAPF) of its own to use them as a hedge against *known/unknown adversaries*. The CISF agitation at Bokaro was an eye opener for most where Army had to be used.

nrj

Ambassador
Country flag
"Indian" diplomates have everything in them to make them super diplomates but nothing Indian about them..
Seems more like a case of personal dislike towards Indian diplomats to me.

I can't agree to think so low of Indian State, and diplomats of GOI. That's like maligning entire practice for some bad performers, and its not unique to this particular craft.

Govt is doing fine job resolving China front using diplomacy. Full marks to GOI, armed conflict is no answer here.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
Seems more like a case of personal dislike towards Indian diplomats to me.

I can't agree to think so low of Indian State, and diplomats of GOI. That's like maligning entire practice for some bad performers, and its not unique to this particular craft.

Govt is doing fine job resolving China front using diplomacy. Full marks to GOI, armed conflict is no answer here.
That is correct. Armed conflict must be the last option. That is what GOI is doing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles