India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

IndianHawk

Country flag

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
DG won't fight on ground ... I am hoping you know this and how does it matter.... Ignorning the next one ... but beware...

If you don't know the capabilities of BSF on west side than perhaps you can seal your mouth and learn to ignore....
All wish you well ... you are going to be another ITBP ???

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
JFK had offered assistance but Nehru did not have the stomach for it.
These are "promoted" factoids by pro-US lobby in india sirji. forget kennedy years, even now in 2020 US govt and associated polity have no clue about how india works.

these factoids are marketing gimmicks. can't take them seriously.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Bullshit. They moved troops under the guise of a military exercise. At the ground due to their infrastructure, build up can happen within hours.

This 'delay' was exactly what I referred to.
Are Maya.... build up happens within hours..... ??
You must be on Mars .... with anti gravity crafts....
Chale aate hain...

Gandaberunda

Country flag
Fak this side ho ya that side of LAC basically it's our territory only till Johnson line... We should stop adhering to LAC and start voicing our claim till Johnson line even if we don't hold the territory

Country flag
These are "promoted" factoids by pro-US lobby in india sirji. forget kennedy years, even now in 2020 US govt and associated polity have no clue about how india works.

these factoids are marketing gimmicks. can't take them seriously.
JFK was offering whatever weaponry needed at that time so it was more than rhetoric. JFK
wanted an anti soviet/communism block in southeast asia . But Nehru sided with the communists.

When Nehru rejected Pakistan's offer of 'joint defence' pact against China

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
JFK was going to offering whatever weaponry needed at that time so it was more than rhetoric. JFK
wanted an anti soviet/communism block in southeast asia . But Nehru sided with the communists.

When Nehru rejected Pakistan's offer of 'joint defence' pact against China
I am not denying, that it happened. i am saying, american offers are a double edged sword.

Niks_12

Country flag
Nobody respects victims. Nobody would respect a 1.3 billion-strong nation playing victim with so much strategic depth left untapped.

We are the world's 4th most powerful military, next only to the US, China, and Russia; and we should start playing the part.

Indira Gandhi put aside vasudaiva-kutum-bunkum and picked up the sword. She pulled off the largest territorial liberation after WWII. Xi Jinping is trying to be the next Mao (including humiliating India to destroy its spirit for the next 50 years).

It's time Modi at least tries to be the next Indira, or he does not deserve a clear mandate.
I disagree. Aggression is one thing and is very much needed and supported. The response from India has been very much to that tune and I am all for taking the fight to the Chinese. However, life is not Bahubali movie where you pick up a sword and pick up a fight with all your enemies at once. That's foolish and you might bite more than you can chew.

Any move should be cold and calculated and should be used to our advantage. Contrary to what you may think - we do need the support of the outside world (eg. spares!!) and the last thing we would want in a war with China is - being made the equal - equal tyrants.

vampyrbladez

Country flag
Are Maya.... build up happens within hours..... ??
You must be on Mars .... with anti gravity crafts....
Chale aate hain...
Rail, landing grounds, etc.

They can push right to our border. In comparison we have decent number of airbases, moderate but steadily increasing road and bridgeways and no rail lines!

Sanglamorre

Country flag
I had a question for members more experienced than me.

Is there any possible way we can invade Tibet? How? We'll face the same issues that China will have if they try to invade us right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles