India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
What is the latest ... BC with modi nothing comes out as breaking news and with khangress... it was always Breaking news every 5 min.

No doubt news channels are loosing all TRP;s and have to rely on Snake charmer...

With trump spilling the beans of modi not in good mood and winny the poo asking his 1 inch dickheads to be ready for war.. things are interesting..

IMO mobilization is happening already and modi is not follower of takla....so interesting times ahead LOL

Poo is messing with wrong person...Cheenis can hardly get their dicks stand and assholes are out there to take on 56 inch ...they shud learn to diff between MMS and MODI ..

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
That headline makes it sound like a large invasion death march is underway. Satellites spotted 16 tanks (didn't specify if they're MBTs or light tanks), and some towed arty pieces.

India has practical experience in rapid deployment of MBTs and arty to mountainous regions, including Ladakh, and since I'm sure South Block has by now seen and analyzed these satellite images, a plan to mobilize a mechanized formation must already be underway.

Chicoms love MBRLs. They're one of the highlights of their propaganda videos. So India will send exactly those.
Why these images are cropping up now ?
Bringing artillery and tanks in such numbers in battle on is not one day affair ?
Are we blind every where, Pakistan Frontr, China front, nepal, Naxals, everyone seems to be beating Indian intelligence ?

That is not good. What use is all this when enemy is already on your door.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
There's a word for that.
It's called "World War".

If your predictions come true, it's not going to end well for anyone.
Yesterday night (till a few hours ago) you were bullshitting me that it is no War.
From "No War" You have graduated to "World War".......:pound:

That is called being "Ram Bharose",,,,

FGFAPilot1

Country flag
Being alarmist is alright but blaming your own country and drawing wrong conclusions from anecdotal theories is pure hogwash.

Since UPA India is losing land to China and it has been discussed here in this forum; popularly called ‘salami slicing tactic’. During Kargil when we were busy with Pakistan these Chinese came to capture our lands.

Only at Docklam India preempted China and stood up to their bullying.

It is quite disappointing to see same people who claim to understand propaganda nuances and Congress-I ecosystem have started to talking like them because one politician who used to be a military man has wrote on behalf of China. “China Thinks” some techinal stuff spun around pivitol argument that India is at fault.
Why these images are cropping up now ?
Bringing artillery and tanks in such numbers in battle on is not one day affair ?
Are we blind every where, Pakistan Frontr, China front, nepal, Naxals, everyone seems to be beating Indian intelligence ?

That is not good. What use is all this when enemy is already on your door.
Don't worry, intelligence or no intelligence, Indian Army can take on anything, from LAC to LOC, just keep the Babus at bay. Babus play spoil sport everywhere, they shouldn't touch the sacred and holy Indian Army.

MOD NOTE: You can delete this post if you want.

@Bhadra. I come from a family of military men and women and understand through what conditions our military has to operate but even my own family members don't have such disdain for anything non-military and treat everything else as rubbish. I am not going to suggest to you anything, I suspect I'm too junior to give you any advise, I am just putting forth my observation.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

More fake news. From 5000 to 10000 troops, to trump wanting to mediate between India China border conflict. Journalism is down the drain, only cuz people love the drama. Be it Saas Bahu serials or stuff going on at the border.
Talk between Trump & Modi was not reported by media but rather by Trump himself !

Fake news from Trump aside, this is geopolitical suicide from India ! Why embarrass POTUS on global stage when he is known to be egoistic & irrational ?
I know I will be attacked by people saying we don’t need America, China aside, if tomorrow Pakistan joins the game of Kashmir along with China, we will need America to put a leash on them.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
That headline makes it sound like a large invasion death march is underway.
Is it underway or sitting outside your door?
What happened when it way underway?
Who kept quiet about it and why?
They can cry about ITBP not having a DG during crisis time but can not do their job.

Satellites spotted 16 tanks (didn't specify if they're MBTs or light tanks), and some towed arty pieces.
In intelligence terms that is like "they moved the mountains but the mouse next was sleeping under illusiary border management in peace system".

India has practical experience in rapid deployment of MBTs and arty to mountainous regions, including Ladakh, and since I'm sure South Block has by now seen and analyzed these satellite images, a plan to mobilize a mechanized formation must already be underway. {/quote]

Does that men they should have not taken preemptive actions to face such a possible invasion.

Why could they not do it time and has now put the nation in crisis.

Fix responsibility and hang him before you march towards the border.

Chicoms love MBRLs. They're one of the highlights of their propaganda videos. So India will send exactly those.
Are we sure that the ammunition problems of rockets have been overcome and we are ready for a two-front war?

Tuco

Country flag
We know that Chinese jets can't take off with full load from Ladakh, what's stops them from say putting jets in Paxstan? Chinks are conniving bastards hopefully our Intel orgs are upto the mark.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag
We know that Chinese jets can't take off with full load from Ladakh, what's stops them from say putting jets in Paxstan? Chinks are conniving bastards hopefully our Intel orgs are upto the mark.
It will be a suicide for Pakistan.

Tuco

Country flag
It will be a suicide for Pakistan.
They are suicidal aren't they, look at them. They can go to any lengths to see India suffer. They are already selling there women, leasing land is nothing for them. Anything for the sugar daddy.

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag
Thread.

1. This interview of the DG BRO from sometime back. The DG talks about the DS-Shyok-DBO road which is the centerpiece of current #GalwanValley standoff between India and China. The importance of the road is nicely summed up by the DG by mentioning that the Road would

Britain is seeking to forge an alliance of 10 democracies to create alternative suppliers of 5G equipment & other technologies to avoid relying on China. “D10” club of democratic partners, based on the G7 plus Australia, South Korea and India.

Joint statement by foreign ministers Aust, Canada, UK, US on China imposing national security law on Hong Kong. “The world’s focus on a global pandemic requires enhanced trust in govts and international cooperation. Beijing's unprecedented move risks having the opposite effect”

Chinese authorities announced they will put in place a ban on pork imports from India. While the official notice did not mention the border dispute, the Global Times linked it to the ongoing tensions.

The Global Times report referred to “India's recent, illegal construction of defense facilities *on the border to Chinese territory*”. Previously, it had referred to construction "in Chinese territory".

Dovah

Untermensch
Country flag
Anything that ingresses from Pakistan will be shot down and it will be a declaration of war. A cheaper alternative for them would be to pay-off Pakistan to start a small skirmish on the Western/North-Western border and try to exit gracefully from the standoff.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is a perfect opportunity for India to kick-start a military industrial complex, economy is already dwindling and with excess of labor that is unemployed, there is always going to be demand for equipment, if not for export then for domestic consumption. The only issue is do we have the skilled workforce to implement it and how to circumvent the red-tape. With a two-front war looming in the next few years, we will not get a better justification for spending more on military and internal security.
Test full range ICBMs and MIRVs while you are at it.

It is a pipe dream though, we will probably order a few more T-90s and AKs and call it a day.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles