India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanatani

Country flag
I am not qualified enough to make ITBP a punching bag. Neither i am holding them resposnible nor saying otherwise... apologies if it sounded like that....

But i do see a problem there in that article...that's all.. ideally both ITBP & BSF should be under the direct command of Army and their DG should get a longer rope at helm....
I have been thinking the same thing since last few days about the BSF ,ITBP . I posted the same question when a gentleman said that it involves a lot of money so babus and politicians won't let it go under army

tarunraju

Sanathan Pepe
Mod
Country flag

That headline makes it sound like a large invasion death march is underway. Satellites spotted 16 tanks (didn't specify if they're MBTs or light tanks), and some towed arty pieces.

India has practical experience in rapid deployment of MBTs and arty to mountainous regions, including Ladakh, and since I'm sure South Block has by now seen and analyzed these satellite images, a plan to mobilize a mechanized formation must already be underway.

Chicoms love MBRLs. They're one of the highlights of their propaganda videos. So India will send exactly those.

Waanar

Country flag
My prediction as to what can happen in the next 15 days:
  • The troop build-up in Ladakh will continue. India will match China man for man, and machine for machine. India will mobilize along the entire frontier
  • Pakistanis will attempt a large terror attack in India
  • India will launch an offensive into PoK to throw the Chinese calculus off balance. This will be a daring op into the most heavily defended sectors, a clash against PA X corps
  • India will demonstrate its ability to clamp Chinese maritime trade routes in IOR. Expect a dozen or so superheavy tankers and merchant vessels to be apprehended.
  • A "you are either with us or against us" warning will be sent to Sri Lanka and Nepal
  • INS Arihant and INS Arighat will be on hot-standby in the East China Sea, ready to burn Beijing to the ground
There's a word for that.
It's called "World War".

If your predictions come true, it's not going to end well for anyone.

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
There's a word for that.
It's called "World War".

If your predictions come true, it's not going to end well for anyone.
Well,
Put it this way,

Why must India fight with Chinese at the points THEY chose.
We can open a new theater in Indian ocean by blocking their ships and call it "misunderstanding".

of course the misunderstanding India has can go for weeks..you get my gist.

Time we stopped playing on pitches China is preparing for us and prepare our own pitch to play on,

Waanar

Country flag
Well,
Put it this way,

Why must India fight with Chinese at the points THEY chose.
We can open a new theater in Indian ocean by blocking their ships and call it "misunderstanding".

of course the misunderstanding India has can go for weeks..you get my gist.

Time we stopped playing on pitches China is preparing for us and prepare our own pitch to play on,
I'm not doubting the plans, I'm just worried. I have the stomach for bloodshed, so do most DFIans but this will be one big mess.
Mess of the century, I dare say.

If the Chinese have completely lost their mind, I'm not sure how bad they have to suffer to bring out the N bombs.

I'm just damn confused.

When did confrontations between nuclear neighbors become so mainstream?😂😂😂

tharun

Patriot
Country flag
Chinese Air Force as of 2020 (Info from Sinodefence forum)
Total fighter Jets The total number of fighters: 2134

Modern fighter Jets The total number of advanced fighter: 1173 (SU-30MKK+SU-30MK2+SU-35SK+J-11B/BS+J-11BH/BSH+J-15+J-16+J-20+J-10 Series

Fighter Jets estimation done by eagle CJDBY on 2019-8-13, cut off date at 2019 July. Poster put on caveat : No Guarantee on accuracy as data came from unofficial sources.

Celebrate the August 1st Army Day, today is a rabbit Statistics on fighter power, statistics include the Rabbit Air Force and Naval Air Force. All data comes from roadside agencies and does not guarantee authenticity and accuracy. The time is up to July 2019.

SU Series : 161
Sukhoi Series: 161

SU-27SK/UBK: 40 (Air Force Sniper Aviation 4th, 16, 41, 55 Brigade)

SU-30MKK: 73 (Air Force Cangzhou Base Flight Training 3, Air Force Sniper Aviation 6th, 54th, 85th, and 99th brigade)

SU-30MK2: 24 (

Qinghai Air Strike Air Force 4th Brigade) SU-35SK: 24 (Air Force Sniper Air Force 6th Brigade)

J11/15/16 series: 597
J-11 /15/16 Series: 597

J-11A: 105 (Air Force Test Flight, Air Force Sniper Aviation 4th, 16, 41, 55 Brigade)

J-11B/BS: 220 (Air Force Cangzhou Base Flight Training 2, Air Force Dingxin Base Weapons Test Mission, Air Force Dingxin Base Blue Army Brigade, Air Force Sniper Aviation 1st, 19th, 89th, 95th, 111th Brigade)

J-11BH/BSH: 72 (Navy Aviation University, Haihang Sniper Aviation 8th Brigade)

J15 : 40
J-15: 40 (a group of Hainan Xingcheng carrier aircraft base)

J16: 160
J-16: 160 (Air Force Cangzhou Base Flight Training 3rd Regiment, Air Force Dingxin Base Evaluation and Test Center, Air Force Dingxin Base Blue Army Brigade, Air Force Sniper Aviation 3rd, 7th, 40th, 83rd, 98th Brigade)

J20: 30
J-20 series: 30

J-20: 30 (Air Force Zhangzhou Base Flight Training 3rd Group, Air Force Dingxin Base Evaluation and Test Center, Air Force Sniper Aviation 9th Brigade)

J10 series : 530
J-10 Series: 530

J-10A : 192 (Air Force Cangzhou Base Flight Training 1st Regiment, Air Force Ding New Base Blue Army Brigade, Air Force Sniper Aviation Brigade 8, 26, 34, 43, 70, 124, 130 Brigade)

J-10AH: 16 (Haihang Sniper Aviation 4th Brigade )

J-10AY: 8 carrier (Air Force flight demonstration team Bayi)

J-10B: 58 stand (Cangzhou Air Force base to fly a training mission, the Air Force fighter aviation brigade first 5,56,61)

J. 10C-: 120 carrier (Air Force Cangzhou Base Flight Training 1st Regiment, Air Force Dingxin Base Evaluation and Test Center, Air Force Dingxin Base Blue Army Brigade, Air Force Sniper Aviation 2nd, 5th, 72nd, and 131st Brigade)

J-10S: 124 (Air Force Cangzhou Base Flight Training 1st Regiment, Air Force Dingxin Base) Evaluation Test Center, Air Force Dingxin Base Blue Army Brigade, Air Force Sniper Air Force 2nd, 5th, 8th, 26th, 34th, 43rd, 56th, 61st, 70th, 72nd, 124th, 130th, and 131th Brigade)

J-10SH: 8 (Haihang sniper Air

Force 4th Brigade) J-10SY: 4 (Air Force Bayi Air Show Team)

J8 series : 132
J-8 Series: 132

J-8F/DF/HF: 96 (Air Force Sniper Aviation 78th, 109th Brigade, Sea Air Sniper Air Force 5th Brigade)

J-8FR: 36 (Air Force Reconnaissance Aviation Forces 46th, 93rd Regiment)

J7 series: 396
J-7 Series: 396

J-7G: 72 (Air Force Sniper Aviation, 34th, 44th, 52nd Brigade)

J-7L: 72 (Air Force Sniper Aviation, 21st, 53nd Brigade)

J-7E: 144 (Air Force Sniper Aviation, 25th, 88th, 97th, and 132nd Brigade)

J-7H: 108 (Air Force Sniper Aviation, 18th, 63rd , 125 Brigade)

JH7 series : 288
Flying Leopard Series: 288

JH-7: 32 (PLAN Aviation 6th regiment)
JH-7: 32 (Haihang sniper bombing aviation 6th brigade)

JH-7A : 256 (PLAAF Dinxing Weapon Testing Brigade, PLAAF Dinxing OPFOR Blue Force, PLAAF brigades 15, 31, 83, 110, 126th, PLAN Aviation University, PLAN 2nd training brigade, PLAN Aviation 5th regiment, PLAN Aviation 9th regiment)
JH-7A: 256 (Air Force Dingxin base weapons The test regiment, the Air Force Dingxin Base Blue Army Brigade, the Air Force Sniper Bombing Aviation, the 15th, 31st, 83rd, 110th, and 126th Brigade, the Naval Air University, the HNA Training Base 2nd Brigade, the Haihang Sniper Aviation 5th Brigade, and the Hainan Air Strike Bombing Air Force 9th Brigade)

total fighter Jets The total number of fighters: 2134

Modern fighter Jets The total number of advanced fighter: 1173Rack (SU-30MKK+SU-30MK2+SU-35SK+J-11B/BS+J-11BH/BSH+J-15+J-16+J-20+J-10 Series

Lancer

Bana
Country flag
In a bid to bolster its capability to deploy troops and machines rapidly at remote places including the borders with China, the Indian Air Force has inducted the Chinook heavy-lift helicopters at the Mohanbari airbase in Assam.

Chinook of indian airforce spotted in laddakh

Chinooks, C-17s and C-130s have all come in immensely handy on the Northeast front. IAF should look into going for more.

In the case of the C-17, unfortunately India delayed its purchase to the point where the plant shut down and there were no more planes left - so it should look into either acquiring C-17's from friendly countries, or going for a plane of a similar profile/characteristics (though none of the others match up completely).

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
I have been thinking the same thing since last few days about the BSF ,ITBP . I posted the same question when a gentleman said that it involves a lot of money so babus and politicians won't let it go under army
It must be snatched out of Babus hand then, Indian defence establishment isn't meant for no babus entertainment.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz

prasadr14

PrasadReddy
Video from weibo.
Shows how the Chinese clowns are fed on some serious weed.

Do these idiots seriously think sharing their shiny equipment scares us?
We have been fighting on daily basis and losing lives.
We know how to hit and take hits.

Wonder how these idiots would retain their sanity when the first causality happens to them.

ganesh177

Country flag
That mood tweet by trump has done more damage to modi's and India's image than any good. Idiot hardly does a useful thing whenever opens his mouth.

piKacHHu

Country flag
Fake news by trump.
Interesting fact, as per Indian Govt sources, there has been no talk between Trump & Modi since 4th April (that talk was about request for HCQs) ! Something is seriously Off with this President.

I wonder what a good friend with do if someone is embroiled in a fight; offer help/support or Mediation ?
Trump is even milking leverage over the interest of his so called "Strategic Partner" or "Natural Ally".
The US could never be a dependable country with its dynamic political structure & "holier than thou" attitude.

Trump signs order that could punish social media companies for how they police content, drawing criticism and doubts of legality

TRump don't take no shits from anyone.
loves this nigga.
Meanwhile Our Cuckendra Modi is larping upto Social Media.
That order may go to trash when it comes to the Congress as it is dominated by the Dems. He has already become a Lame duck in the election year. As per US media reports, it's just a PR stunt for his constituency; that also includes many racist or white supremacist as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles