India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kumata

Country flag
DG ITBP should not be made a punching bag without knowing the details. If Army is so intended, let them man LAC exclusively. ITBP troopers won't mind peace postings.

Tell me in Dhoklam incident, the nearest post from the site of confrontation was a IA post or ITBP post?
Check the Ladakh frontier on Google maps how many IA and ITBP camps are co-located.

Check the old confrontation videos in youtube. You can very well see two set of uniforms in Indian side in many cases/videos.

Do you know who is sqatting from Chinese side? PLA main? or PLA border guarding regiment?
I am not qualified enough to make ITBP a punching bag. Neither i am holding them resposnible nor saying otherwise... apologies if it sounded like that....

But i do see a problem there in that article...that's all.. ideally both ITBP & BSF should be under the direct command of Army and their DG should get a longer rope at helm....

Absolut_Vodka

Quarantined Abdul
Banned
Country flag
So is any burhan wani or riyaaz naikoo coming to defend laddakh from PLA and paki cheering them as freedom fighters?

Or this Kashmiri cause and rationale is like 2 dollar makeup on whore ready to be banged?

Kashmiri gives pussy to paki salwars, paki salwars gives pussy to mard e chowmins, and nobody cares who controls what as long as Hindu baniya is out.

That's why these skull caps needs to be kicked back to god forsaken desert of Arabia.

These converts are dallahs, that's what I get from their actions.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Order one More MKI Squadron Deploy it in Sri Nagar AFS It Will Be Killing Two We already have one rafale squadron in Ambala
More MKI why? we already have Enough. keep 100 for Pakistan and 100 for China.
More MKI will be waste of Money how about we expand the production capacity of Tejas and move on to MK1a. If the production rate can be boosted to 24+ per annum we will have more than a match for Paki J 7 and JF 17. IF MWF could be brought out Quickly we will have a match for Paki F 16.

WARREN SS

Country flag
More MKI why? we already have Enough. keep 100 for Pakistan and 100 for China.
More MKI will be waste of Money how about we expand the production capacity of Tejas and move on to MK1a. If the production rate can be boosted to 24+ per annum we will have more than a match for Paki J 7 and JF 17. IF MWF could be brought out Quickly we will have a match for Paki F 16.
I said Because We buying 18 More With 21 Mig-29

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Their was a Chinese military joint exercise in Tibet in May from whhich troops were later dispatched to the current standoff. It was already know and Indian Military matched their deployments.
What is the distance between the exercise location and Galwan or PTSO ?

What communications (roads etc) exists between the exercise area and Galwan?
How much time will a brigade group take to travel between Exercise location to Galwan ?

How much time will it take to build up logistics for that force.
Which are the troops and units taking part in Exercise ?

Which are the new unit in the area taking part in normal relief ?
When did the first move start from Exercise location towards the forward posts.
What is their likely purpose and aim ??

Answer to these then questions results into an analysis called intelligence.

Country flag
After this Stand-off Priority Should Should Be

• Arming IBG's Will Manapads And Spike ATGM's
  • Arming All Northern Command Infantry Division With SIG-716 ASAP (Seen our troops deployed With INSAS)
  • Complete order of M777 145 guns If required Add 200-300 ULH Bala kalyani
  • LCH Squadrons +rudra's arm them With Spike-ER II Till Helina Is ready
  • Order one More MKI Squadron Deploy it in Sri Nagar AFS It Will Be Killing Two with one stone We already have one rafale squadron in Ambala
  • Increase Production of More Pinaka MBRL's
UAV's can also be added to this list I don't want to specify which ones; and glide bombs.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Policed means looking after law and order problem associated with border which includes prevention of intrusions and illegal occupation..
Illegal occupation by China or local peoples Illegal Construction?
If its the Local people then even the state Police can do the job.
Training a Police force for warlike tasks can very much be undertaken in the Army way if so desired..
That is what happens with Assam Rifles.... all their personnel are as good as if not better than Army soldiers... That is what happens with ICG.
Yes sir so is it beneficial to turn ITBP into a full fledged Mountain Warfare force albeit more duty bound to holding defenses during war.
having things like.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Is ki alag hi randi rona chal raha hai

View attachment 48841
He is right though. It's not just USA. Europe has lost almost 2 lakh lives despite having best healthcare facilities in world.

And even if they could more lives by harsh lockdowns still there is no saving from economic damage of coronavirus. China must be made to pay .

WARREN SS

Country flag
Is ki alag hi randi rona chal raha hai

View attachment 48841
Guy Is Not typical Redneck If you go in his history He is what in India called "Dal badlo Leader"

Guy has No knowledge of Geopolitics or Diplomacy or Running Political administration
Its hard For CIA Material Like Mike Pompey to Control this orange Man

Has It Been Jeb Bush or Paul Ryan You Might Seen Yankees going Cowboys With all Fire fury Like Bush did after 9/11

This guy is Typical Snake oil seller Every World Leader Should warned about

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Going through PLAF and noticing that they have shit ton of Flankers in Inventory.
Any Purpose of Having such a Kichadi of aircraft? Any Advantage?

ladder

Country flag
I am not qualified enough to make ITBP a punching bag. Neither i am holding them resposnible nor saying otherwise... apologies if it sounded like that....

But i do see a problem there in that article...that's all.. ideally both ITBP & BSF should be under the direct command of Army and their DG should get a longer rope at helm....
BSF under current context should man IB and IA LoC. Where do you hear most terrorist infiltration coming from?
Extending each argument presented here and so logically can those be called intelligence failure? If there is a tradition of hanging the CO from the balls, only neutered chaps would be available for Higher Command (HC) course.
I am not exonorating BSF and other CAPF.
Check if BSF is positioned along LoC, if at all under whose command.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Going through PLAF and noticing that they have shit ton of Flankers in Inventory.
Any Purpose of Having such a Kichadi of aircraft? Any Advantage?
These are the only reliable jets they have . J10 is hanger queen because single al31 isn't very reliable.

Rest are all mig21 copies mostly. Jh7 is there bombing truck but it can't function in contested airspace.

another_armchair

Country flag
As per Wiki, the Annual Budget estimate for ITBP is Rs. 6018.69 crores (2019-20 Est).

With 89,432 personnel, I wonder if there's any money left even for uniform allowance.

Last heard, each ITBP battalion was stripped of 6 MMG's and 4 mortars.

Amid border volatility, firepower of ITBP units cut by one-third

What a pathetic state of affairs.

We blew a surplus bounty of over Rs. 1,50,000 crores per year from excess fuel cess/tax since 2014-15 on toilets, building homes, smart city brochures and sundry other media blitzkriegs while our front line troops are starved of a decent rifle and Babudom remains in flux whether to import a rifle or make in India to score political brownie points.

A lot of those homes built for the poor were sold by those wretched souls in less than 3 months.

The present Govt. was voted to power on slogans of no more 'Dole ki sarkaar'. Jabse shapath grahan kiye hain, tab se Dole he diye ja rahe hain...

I believe the venerable INSAS remains to be the standard issue for the ITBP trooper.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles