India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Being alarmist is alright but blaming your own country and drawing wrong conclusions from anecdotal theories is pure hogwash.

Since UPA India is losing land to China and it has been discussed here in this forum; popularly called ‘salami slicing tactic’. During Kargil when we were busy with Pakistan these Chinese came to capture our lands.

Only at Docklam India preempted China and stood up to their bullying.

It is quite disappointing to see same people who claim to understand propaganda nuances and Congress-I ecosystem have started to talking like them because one politician who used to be a military man has wrote on behalf of China. “China Thinks” some techinal stuff spun around pivitol argument that India is at fault.
Your assertion still are misleading in the sense that it is not what is being discussed.
OK agreed he is a Chinese agent and puking propaganda.

But do you have answer to those two questions ?? Did I picked only two out of 100 questions? I feel I am concerned about those two questions because of those are vital to the management of LAC. ..

Was Indian Army warned In Time ??

What did ITBP do ??

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
So.. So Indians need to thankful that it is not as large as 640 sq km.. that China has occupied..
Thanks, I was searching for this article.

The librandu gang will never write about this because it will probably stop their paycheques.

India has all the right to develop infrastructure on its side of the border. What triggered China to capture Doklam Plateau in Bhutan and all this real estate belonging to India? Nothing.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
You are not noob..
It is the mandate (national mandate as given by CCS) of ITBP to mange India China LAC during peace time.

( I am sure this mandate might been extracted by ITBP in spite of opposition from the Army. Then rise 40 more battalions in the name of LAC and now sit quite).

They man the forward most post.
Army patrols the LAC as per their programme but they are far away from LAC.
Is there a reason the duties are distributed as such?
I mean ITBP is a large force some 90,000 personnel, now that's alot for guarding 4000 km border.
I mean they probably don't lack in skills since they trek the same border during the peace time, in fact they might just know the area better. What they may lack is the operation of complex weapons, tactics and operation of equipment like radar, radio, artillery etc. But that can be taken care of.
We already operate the best Mountain warfare school, why don't train them upto same standard as the Armies Mountain warfare Division.
During the war times the ITBP will hold the border defense and fend off the Chinese attack, the army can both support the ITBP and act as a offensive force meant for the sole purpose of crossing border.

Or is there some fallacy in this?

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
ITBP is a holding unit. Army as you have mentioned gets deployed upon Warning Orders. When the enemy uses guile to deploy 5000 soldiers as reserve under a 'military exercise' then how is it to be surmised.

IA deployed in force and in time but not soon enough. AFAIK ITBP got caught unaware by the sudden deployment.
That simply exposes all your flanks and it seems you know nothing about intelligence.

Please do not advance such arguments. Nothing like that happens on ground... Chinese soldiers are not Guards nor were they para dropped...

If ITBP gets caught unaware that means intelligence failed .. then sack the chief of Intelligence and hang him by his balls...

Kumata

Country flag
There is one more nig problem i see with ITBP command . quoting wiki article

Moreover a IPS ( Product of babudom) heading a crtitical unit like ITBP is plain stupidity. i suspect if these DG;s ever care to go to border to see situation on ground. by the time , their appointment parties get over.. its time for farewell parties....

1590688225687.png

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Is that Tejas?
Interesting video! The place is Pangong Tso lake, you can see the finger-4 opposite side of the lake.

Jets seem to be 2X IAF Mirage-2000, (as I cannot notice any canards, I will rule them out being J-10s). They are flying pretty-low and slow speed. It makes me think this is just posturing and nothing else.

Kumata

Country flag
The Legends of HS Panag:
Only credible source is The Print
And the legendary :
View attachment 48838
Sorry, a person with such disposition can not be taken seriously. His article was just a political stock against the current govt. No wonders, he joined a party who calls Sikkim a sovereign state.
Is he father of Gul Panag by nay chance... sorry if this a stupid question...

Country flag
If there is a skirmish chinese may nt withdraw like 1967.. Now they r competing with America and consider America as their rival .. and India as some 3rd word country .. It ll be too much fr their ego to digest .
Then why have they placed themselves in an embarrassing situation where they
can potentially get their asses kicked at a time when the whole world hates them .
They had a beating from vietnam had to digest that.

Last edited:

Kumata

Country flag
Interesting video! The place is Pangong Tso lake, you can see the finger-4 opposite side of the lake.

Jets seem to be 2X IAF Mirage-2000, (as I cannot notice any canards, I will rule them out being J-10s). They are flying pretty-low and slow speed. It makes me think this is just posturing and nothing else.
I too heard some jet activity in morning overhead .. not saying these are from today but this happened in morning.. most probably these took off from pathankot or adampur

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod
Your assertion still are misleading in the sense that it is not what is being discussed.
OK agreed he is a Chinese agent and puking propaganda.

But do you have answer to those two questions ?? Did I picked only two out of 100 questions? I feel I am concerned about those two questions because of those are vital to the management of LAC. ..

Was Indian Army warned In Time ??

What did ITBP do ??
Panag is inventing lies and you want me to answer those.

His pivitol message which he is speaking on behalf of China is that India upgrading infrastructure in the backdrop of removing article 370 is the reason of Chinese aggression.

WARREN SS

Country flag
After this Stand-off Priority Should Should Be

• Arming IBG's Will Manapads And Spike ATGM's
  • Arming All Northern Command Infantry Division With SIG-716 ASAP (Seen our troops deployed With INSAS)
  • Complete order of M777 145 guns If required Add 200-300 ULH Bala kalyani
  • LCH Squadrons +rudra's arm them With Spike-ER II Till Helina Is ready
  • Order one More MKI Squadron Deploy it in Sri Nagar AFS It Will Be Killing Two with one stone We already have one rafale squadron in Ambala
  • Increase Production of More Pinaka MBRL's

Last edited:

ladder

Country flag
There is one more nig problem i see with ITBP command . quoting wiki article

Moreover a IPS ( Product of babudom) heading a crtitical unit like ITBP is plain stupidity. i suspect if these DG;s ever care to go to border to see situation on ground. by the time , their appointment parties get over.. its time for farewell parties....

View attachment 48839
DG ITBP should not be made a punching bag without knowing the details. If Army is so intended, let them man LAC exclusively. ITBP troopers won't mind peace postings.

Tell me in Dhoklam incident, the nearest post from the site of confrontation was a IA post or ITBP post?
Check the Ladakh frontier on Google maps how many IA and ITBP camps are co-located.

Check the old confrontation videos in youtube. You can very well see two set of uniforms in Indian side in many cases/videos.

Do you know who is sqatting from Chinese side? PLA main? or PLA border guarding regiment?

vampyrbladez

Country flag
That simply exposes all your flanks and it seems you know nothing about intelligence.

Please do not advance such arguments. Nothing like that happens on ground... Chinese soldiers are not Guards nor were they para dropped...

If ITBP gets caught unaware that means intelligence failed .. then sack the chief of Intelligence and hang him by his balls...
Then will the Chinese fly to the LAC? Take a look at their infrastructure on the border.

If their troops reach the border before us advantage shifts to them. That's why their current freakout at the border over us improving our infrastructure.

We also happen to have no rail networks.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Is there a reason the duties are distributed as such?
I mean ITBP is a large force some 90,000 personnel, now that's alot for guarding 4000 km border.
I mean they probably don't lack in skills since they trek the same border during the peace time, in fact they might just know the area better. What they may lack is the operation of complex weapons, tactics and operation of equipment like radar, radio, artillery etc. But that can be taken care of.
We already operate the best Mountain warfare school, why don't train them upto same standard as the Armies Mountain warfare Division.
During the war times the ITBP will hold the border defense and fend off the Chinese attack, the army can both support the ITBP and act as a offensive force meant for the sole purpose of crossing border.

Or is there some fallacy in this?
To begin with there is no fallacy in your arguments.
Border if considered peaceful and not much problematic is "policed" in peacetime and not "defended"... Policed means looking after law and order problem associated with border which includes prevention of intrusions and illegal occupation..

Policing is done at crucial problematic areas with lesser strengths and therefore small force can cover larger areas.
These measures are adopted to bring in economy of efforts in national security management and borders during peacetime is us MHA affairs.
Training a Police force for warlike tasks can very much be undertaken in the Army way if so desired..
That is what happens with Assam Rifles.... all their personnel are as good as if not better than Army soldiers... That is what happens with ICG.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles