India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Current Army Chief does not look like a tough guy like GD Bakshi or VK Singh...

Recently he said that Chinese soldier and planes helicopter crossing indian line is not a big deal and keeps happening regularly..

What was his message..

Being a protector of border this kind of statement does not suit him
He looks more like a shrewd tactician rather than a brawl person. And I think that's exactly what's needed at his level.

cereal killer

Country flag
Even if indian forces start baging Pakis openly at border.. China is not coming to their rescue.. they have realised it's gone.. they are preparing a new bitch in Nepal
Yeah true but I do know Porkies will do anything to make trouble for our forces along LoC & in Kashmir if a war breaks out with China. Indian Army has said time & again that it has prepared for such a scenario so it is good to have faith in IA not on politicians though.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Yeah true but I do know Porkies will do anything to make trouble for our forces along LoC & in Kashmir if a war breaks out with China. Indian Army has said time & again that it has prepared for such a scenario so it is good to have faith in IA not on politicians though.
Porkies don't have resources to make trouble . They don't even have enough ammunition to engage IA for few days.

IndianHawk

Country flag
Don't jump to react to every piece of information .
Much of it could be wrong. Wait for official info.

If this has to resolve peacefully it will drag long so keep patience.

Most importantly our border construction is not stopping no matter what Chinese do.

Ultimately we are in far stronger position.

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Guy's we should maintain a clam mind.
And no need to lose shit for some mishap.
People in this forum and innocent public in india should not act like softies.
If you have to win a war their is always a cost.

(yudh bhumi m ya to veer fateh krta h ya to veergati ko prapat krta h)

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
People in this forum and innocent public in india should not act like softies.
If you have to win a war their is always a cost.
Very true! The public turned soft very fast when Abhi was captured and we forgot that at the end of the day he is a solider and has been well trained to handle being captured. It is a job hazard accepted by every solider.

We will lose some battles, we will lose the odd skirmish, we will lose some fine men and some shiny equipment but as long as we emerge stronger - the war should be considered as having been won.

Arihant

Anyone remember the interview where our current army chief said, "we have crossed 2 million soldiers Nd prepared for 2 and half front war? I think in March or April he said that.

cereal killer

Country flag
In any case Chinese have not seen real action for decades our Indian army is better prepared. I just hope our actions to be swift & not too late & if a single shot is fired then to hell with the peace and go for the kill & without hesitation & ffs don't give up the gains.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Very true! The public turned soft very fast when Abhi was captured and we forgot that at the end of the day he is a solider and has been well trained to handle being captured. It is a job hazard accepted by every solider.

We will lose some battles, we will lose the odd skirmish, we will lose some fine men and some shiny equipment but as long as we emerge stronger - the war should be considered as having been won.
Issue is not with morale, issue is with PR management.
it's natural for people to fear the unknown, but knowing fully well that public fear the unknown and yet take 48-72 hours to create a counter narrative is irresponsible to say the least.

One among the top 5 militaries in the world should have PR tools at hand.

Floydian

Country flag
I think game is set China will use it Psy-ops to put pressure on India now , Will use all its peking puppets in Delhi to create hysteria , Already seen how some are sounding alarm like its another Kargil and we lost our territory and govt is living in denial bla bla .

Next will be reaction coming from opposition they will now take dig at 56 inch bla bla and they will ask Modi to take strict action bla bla but internally this is all to get response from govt

At the height of Doklam we had seen similar stunt pappu and pappuni going to chinese ambassador house for dinner when our forces were taking punches in Doklam and then they created ruckus in parliament asking Sushma swaraj to give update on situation

Expect more articles and negative news in the next coming weeks from our desi peking presstitutes
Seems like this has already started sir! 😣

ladder

Country flag
The detention incident may be true or may not be true, no comments on it. But, I wouldn't be surprised if the sources of some journalists turn out to be Chinese embassy itself.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
They have camped near Galwan Valley
Looks like ajai Shukla was celebrating too early.. Satellite pics show that Chinese soldiers "have not camped beyond Chinese claim line" in Galwan valley.. Ajai Shukla and his wet dream of 5000 Chinese soldiers.. camping in Indian territory 🤪

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I hate to spoil everyone's mood here.

I was looking at the Doklam plateau, post-2017 standoff, and to my utter surprise, the whole plateau has been captured by Chinese!

doklam11.png

doklam22.png

doklam33.png

doklam44.png

I mean, has the whole posturing and standoff by the Indian military on behalf of Bhutan a whole waste? What was the Indian military doing?

Shashank Nayak

Country flag

I was looking at the Doklam plateau, post-2017 standoff, and to my utter surprise, the whole plateau has been captured by Chinese!

View attachment 48521
View attachment 48522
View attachment 48523
View attachment 48524

I mean, has the whole posturing and standoff by the Indian military on behalf of Bhutan a whole waste? What was the Indian military doing?
Is this south of the Torsa Nala ? I.e. are there major constructions by China in South Doklam.. India doesn't seem to care much about North Doklam

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

View attachment 48521
View attachment 48522
View attachment 48523
View attachment 48524

Every satellite wala expert claims different things.
It's difficult to identify ground reality based on their coordinates which can be from anywhere.

Few days back you were claiming that we should not depend on osint information now you are claiming based on that only? 😅

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
Doklam: one motorable road complete, second to be constructed by March 2021
The BRO is planning to construct another motorable road on the Flag Hill-Dokala route by March 2021, the official said.
By PTI | Updated: Oct 03, 2019, 06.38 PM IST

BCCL
In this file image from August 2017 tweeted by Bhutanese journalist Tenzing Lamsang, the final stretch of road to Doklam from the Indian side can be seen.
NEW DELHI: A new motorable road built by the Border Roads Organisation has reduced the duration for moving Indian troops to Dokala, on the edge of the Doklam plateau near Sikkim where India and China were locked in a 73-day standoff in 2017, a senior official said on Thursday.
The road, previously a mule track, was completed last year and goes from Bheem base to Dokala.

Home / India News / New Doklam roads set to alter India, China military dynamics
New Doklam roads set to alter India, China military dynamics

In 2017, the Indian Army was forced to move to the trijunction through a single road in the absence of an alternative, delaying the deployment of troops in Doklam. The alternative road will enable access to the area through two points, easing the logistic difficulties, reducing time and making the process of deployment smoother.
Updated: Oct 03, 2019 09:06 IST
By Sudhi Ranjan Sen, Hindustan Times New Delhi

Asenior Indian military official said the alternate road will help intervalley troops transfer and reinforcement near the IndiaChina border
A senior Indian military official said the alternate road will help inter-valley troops transfer and reinforcement near the India-China border. (AP Photo (Representational))
India’s Border Roads Organisation (BRO) has built an alternative road through which its troops can enter the Doklam valley — the site of a 73-day military standoff between India and China in 2017 — where the Chumbi valley of China, Bhutan and India converge, a development that has the potential to alter the military dynamics in the region.

In 2017, the Indian Army was forced to move to the trijunction through a single road in the absence of an alternative, delaying the deployment of troops in Doklam. The alternative road will enable access to the area through two points, easing the logistic difficulties, reducing time and making the process of deployment smoother.

“The alternate road will help inter-valley troops transfer and reinforcement,” a senior military officer said on condition of anonymity.

( if that area is captured how roads are getting build there)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles