India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Waanar

Country flag
Dude go and interact with Nepalese in real life.

All this propoganda of them being pro Indian will get lost very soon.

We have to bomb every port and every airfield that will allow Chinese military to be used against India.

Nepal is already a second terrorist hub for ISI.
I do not believe the Nepalese are pro Indian, but they're still bound to us for survival.

The sooner they realize, the better but bombing like there's no tomorrow. I find it reckless and VERY funny.😛

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Indian people dont have jobs...we are unable to give equality to our own adivasis from Jharkhand and Chattisgarh.

No fucking infrastructure in NE.

But...

Hume nepal ka chusna he..bangladesh ka chusna he.:crazy:

Why dont we focus on INDIANSSSSS?why

There are plenty of Gurkhas in Darjelling to be hired in the Army.

Indrajit

Country flag

We have to bomb every port and every airfield that will allow Chinese military to be used against India.

Doesn't matter if many are anti-India, that happens often with smaller countries. Sometimes, you need to ignore some voices, this is one such situation. Overreacting won't be helpful.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I do not believe the Nepalese are pro Indian, but they're still bound to us for survival.

The sooner they realize, the better but bombing like there's no tomorrow. I find it reckless and VERY funny.😛
Bro i am talking about the Sri lankans giving the Chinese a port..so tomorrow Nepal can sell themselves like Sri Lankans and sell a airport.

That port or airport will be bombed if it will be used against us.

mokoman

Country flag

If we go by your logic we should have bombed Maldives also . but look how that turned out . We have no choice but to play the long game , just wait and watch .

Knowitall

This one line I have heard multiple times that the second biggest base of isi is in nepal due to our open border.

All I want to understand is such a big network would have taken a decade to be established we give them jobs money and yet why can't nepal remove or atleast take our help and reduce isi footprint from their country.

Something is seriously wrong with nepal and it's high time the government takes note and does something.

The US went ahead and changed the whole of Central America to suit their interest hell they even overthrew a government because one of their companies was threatened and yet here we have to see this shit.

And before someone starts oh that is the US we are India I fully belive that we are capable of atleast securing our neighborhood.

mokoman

Country flag
which maldives aiport or port was used by Chinese againt us?
I am just saying even if there is an anti india gov in nepal now , things will change . like in Maldives - previous president Abdulla Yameen was going against us strongly , i think he even proposed for joint patrolling with the pakistani navy , look where that fucker is now ?

Indrajit

Country flag
yup, that’s the point. Fortification was added by spin doctors.
Nitin Gokhale was referring to what happened last year in November, the article was suggesting something done in response to the Chinese actions now. Not exactly the same.

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
I am just saying even if there is an anti india gov in nepal now , things will change . like in Maldives - previous president Abdulla Yameen was going against us strongly , i think he even proposed for joint patrolling with the pakistani navy , look where that fucker is now ?
And i am saying if assets like airport or ports are sold by these bankrupt nations we have every right to bomb them.

Hambantota ka naam suna he na bhai?

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
This one line I have heard multiple times that the second biggest base of isi is in nepal due to our open border.

All I want to understand is such a big network would have taken a decade to be established we give them jobs money and yet why can't nepal remove or atleast take our help and reduce isi footprint from their country.

Something is seriously wrong with nepal and it's high time the government takes note and does something.

The US went ahead and changed the whole of Central America to suit their interest hell they even overthrew a government because one of their companies was threatened and yet here we have to see this shit.

And before someone starts oh that is the US we are India I fully belive that we are capable of atleast securing our neighborhood.
No isi base specially the size of what is there in Nepal where every fucking crime heard of is done against India can exist without Nepali Police support.

The locals on Facebook are highly anti indian..its not about any government.

So many times terrorist are caught at the border trying to enter India.

Thosr who say we are gaining by opening the border have no idea about how much we supply to Nepal and how many nepalse are working in India.

mokoman

Country flag
And i am saying if assets like airport or ports are sold by these bankrupt nations we have every right to bomb them.

Hambantota ka naam suna he na bhai?
Unless there is a war like situation we still cant bomb them , or Sri Lanka , or Maldives .

ladder

Country flag

COLDHEARTED AVIATOR

Country flag
Not against us but the main concessionary
(Indian subsidiary) of Male airport was changed to please Chinese.

That is ok..i am saying if the military uses these assets to target us why should we not bomb them?

our people are poor and jobless and you guys want us to get in a brothel type of money spending spree where these bankrupt nations are dancing nude for the countries that spend cash on them?

We dont have money bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles