India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Country flag
I know what u are taking about.. it's not a secret it's published on public forums u can speak frankly sirji

There is a difference between what you can speak as a private citizen and what I can speak as a private citizen who is a veteran.

I hope you understand. At times, have to simply let things slide lest I let something slip which need not be in public domain.

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Not the appropriate thread. Mods' have other work too.

But - yes to BVRs
HELINA not ready
Rudra - contingency for SPIKE exists. Hopefully, DRDO won't mess things up as NAG was.
Is astra inducted
Last time heard inducted with 2 su30.. which are modified for testing

Hellfire

Country flag
:notsure: so who is gaining , whose terms will the stand off end on ?

Also if we are holding their territory / buffer territory then arn't we also in a good position ??

Chinese, in my opinion. You can differ :)

For the bold. Yes and no. Yes, we are holding some buffer territory. No, it's not a good position as we are holding positions which we anyways claim and they also hold positions we claim which were previously not under them, now.

Indrajit

Country flag
Au contraire, very easy to verify and take these funny posts down. But, that would seriously expose one to Official Secret Acts.

Sometimes, it is best to be mum, when you know something. And sometimes, you need to underplay what you have.
I wasn’t talking about people who would know, was referring to his chosen audience.

Hellfire

Country flag
Is astra inducted
Last time heard inducted with 2 su30.. which are modified for testing

Short answer - no.

Most Public Releases are for PR. Thing needs refinement. I was very confidently told Astra mk 2 in 5 years. By a member here. When the OEM is not promising in 5 years, it is heartening to see posters here give that figure.

Aaj ka hero

Has left
Banned
Country flag
Matlab we will again end up ceding more territory to those chinki bastards, whereas the govt will make us change our focus to porkistan???
No, their CPEC will be in danger, so their dream of connection can be forgotten.
That tamasha on karachi was done for dog master to realize something.
I really don't agree with @Hellfire on Chinese being prepared for war, if they are prepared for war then aftereffects for them is not great.
I am telling you both are waiting for each other next action.
I tell you what Chinese will do next to increase fear so to say they will sent their subs into Indian ocean.
If government is seeing this and know preempt them here.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
There is a difference between what you can speak as a private citizen and what I can speak as a private citizen who is a veteran.

I hope you understand. At times, have to simply let things slide lest I let something slip which need not be in public domain.
completely agree many things do not need to be revealed and details do not need
to be given.

WARREN SS

Country flag
With the publicizing of this creeping in, the GoI is in a spot. If it allows the PLA to remain, it loses political capital (not even considering the national costs) and if it decides to use force to evict PLA, it risks a war that shall have mixed results with quite a few risks that may cost them severely.
You stretching To much on political Capital

Narrative Is Things are cooling Down

Media Already Changed narrative To govt Favor Backed My ext military Point of view
Tactical retreat by 2,5 km

So PLA in this regard Failed And its No more than another Doklam 2.0 in Public eyes

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
No, their CPEC will be in danger, so their dream of connection can be forgotten.
That tamasha on karachi was done for dog master to realize something.
I really don't agree with @Hellfire on Chinese being prepared for war, if they are prepared for war then aftereffects for them is not great.
I am telling you both are waiting for each other next action.
I tell you what Chinese will do next to increase they will sent their subs into Indian ocean.
If government is seeing this and know preempt them here.
Chinese have no war experience and no expierence in mountain warfare. This is a
staredown if it comes down to fighting ; they will get their asses handed to them.

HawkisRight

Country flag

👍 I am junior so Aye Aye Captain

patriots

Defense lover
Country flag
Short answer - no.

Most Public Releases are for PR. Thing needs refinement. I was very confidently told Astra mk 2 in 5 years. By a member here. When the OEM is not promising in 5 years, it is heartening to see posters here give that figure.
Bdw is chineese j20 a real threat
Bdw if war happen s ,it will be Difficult for India
Bdw you didn't answer
Can s400 stop brahmos.......
And is brahmos un stop able...........if you can in your personal limit....sir

Hellfire

Country flag
A decisive defeat of PLA can land a blow to authoritarian image of Xi and China.

China would have fired and killed Indian soldiers by now had they have complete trust on PLA.
China never initiates hostility. It creates situations where 'provocation' by the other side 'forces it to defend itself'. We do the same with Pakistan.

Hellfire

Country flag
Because snow alone doesn't count for weather and till Now the encampments in question do not resemble anything solid.
In terms of resupply and reinforcement/upgradation of habitats, snow accumulation determines your ability at logistics' support.

porky_kicker

Country flag
For the sake of conversation.

I am all for going for the military option. But unfortunately, we won't. Until and unless Chinese make a mistake. What we will end up seeing is a 'no land occupied by China' statement by GoI and permanent deployment of IA along LAC going forward.

OSINTs are going hyper over the deployment of Divisions to forward locations, something done every year as routine Op Alert forward deployment, as if something is expected to happen.

If something was expected to happen, you would have seen Strike Corps moving out already to forward locations for beefing up security along western front and reserves being quietly called up.

Nothing, nada.
Personally I am for war , even if we lose land , because in future if I learnt my lesson well I will fuk Yunnan forget Tibet .

Some things cannot be explicitly discussed in public

But let me put it this way

Conflicts allows the population into becoming something more than they will ever be. Instinct of survival is the only motivation that will ever bring the best out of any population. If harvested and managed properly sky is the limit.

Hellfire

Country flag
You stretching To much on political Capital
If you think the present dispensation is not worried about that, then I really can not drive in the point.

As long as India appears to be 'standing up to China', the narrative holds good. Just watch how things are spun.

Let me be very categorical - the Chinese have occupied features and ridges hitherto unoccupied by either sides. We have too.

Narrative Is Things are cooling Down
Agreed. The repackaging where it shall be said that we never held that area. The 'no mans land' will disappear. If that is winning, fair.

So PLA in this regard Failed And its No more than another Doklam 2.0 in Public eyes
Disagree. PLA achieved its objectives for CCP.

LETHALFORCE

Country flag
Personally I am for war

Some things cannot be explicitly discussed in public

But let me put it this way

Conflicts allows the population into becoming something more than they will ever be. Instinct of survival is the only motivation that will ever bring the best out of any population. If harvested and managed properly sky is the limit.
All changes in history come from WARS . It is time for India to rise and
welcome this change.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Global Defence

Articles