India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Godhimself

Country flag
In this time period India is under stress and china seized the opportunity to do what we did to them in Doklam. They won't back off easily, we need out of the box solution for this.

Gandaberunda

Country flag
GOI is always late latif! Will sit idle untill fake news spreads widely upto an extent harming army/ institution reputation and then they give statements when damage will be done

Gandaberunda

Country flag
In this time period India is under stress and china seized the opportunity to do what we did to them in Doklam. They won't back off easily, we need out of the box solution for this.
I don't think we are under stress... The infrastructure is being built well over our own territory and it's not hindered and also these are intimidating tactics. Chinese are in pressure US seventh fleet in SCS and P8A is harassing their nuclear sub base at will.

Jor_Se_Bolo_PKMKB

Country flag
If (and this is a big big IF) push comes to shove and we actually enter into a state of conflict with China, won't the western world side with us? I mean we are dependent on China but everyone literally hates them right now.

Or is this a teenage line of thinking and global geopolitics much more complex?

i guess the latter

Gautam Sarkar

Country flag
If (and this is a big big IF) push comes to shove and we actually enter into a state of conflict with China, won't the western world side with us? I mean we are dependent on China but everyone literally hates them right now.

i guess the latter
What if its the opposite ? Chinese are picking fights with us because the west is siding with us.

Shashank Nayak

Country flag
What about Ajai Shukla saying 5000 Chinese troops on undisputed Indian soil in Galwan valley..

Godhimself

Country flag

Assassin 2.0

Country flag

i guess the latter
If india begs for help then it will hurt our aspirations to become a big player in this region.
We are portraying India as a major power, capable of handling its own problems & helping others with theirs. In dealing w. the situation, Delhi will want to demonstrate its ability to tackle this situation & show resolve

Any unofficial help is fine.

And even after spending hundreds of billions on defence if we don't have successful deterrent against China then it's a military and government failure.
(i think we can tackle any Chinese challenge)

cereal killer

Country flag

i guess the latter
US will support India covertly (supplying arms& intel) , Israel will openly support us & so will Japan & France. Russia will obviously be neutral. Porkies will likely cause disturbance in Kashmir & along LoC. Our Economy will be fine for at least 15 days. Navy won't get involved. Air supremacy will be critical. If we do manage to give a bloody nose to Chinese this time then China will go back to its shell or Chaos. Then we will deal with Pak once & for all.

Skyh3ck

Current Army Chief does not look like a tough guy like GD Bakshi or VK Singh...

Recently he said that Chinese soldier and planes helicopter crossing indian line is not a big deal and keeps happening regularly..

What was his message..

Being a protector of border this kind of statement does not suit him

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Calm down fellas, situation is becoming like balakot we are reaching for conclusion without the facts being unfold.

Meanwhile think how we are supposed to dominate this game of Kabbadi.
We are good at all out wars but this is just the Paki version of death with thousands cuts.

Skyh3ck

US will support India covertly (supplying arms& intel) , Israel will openly support us & so will Japan & France. Russia will obviously be neutral. Porkies will likely cause disturbance in Kashmir & along LoC. Our Economy will be fine for at least 15 days. Navy won't get involved. Air supremacy will be critical. If we do manage to give a bloody nose to Chinese this time then China will go back to its shell or Chaos. Then we will deal with Pak once & for all.
Even if indian forces start baging Pakis openly at border.. China is not coming to their rescue.. they have realised it's gone.. they are preparing a new bitch in Nepal

IndianHawk

Country flag
Current Army Chief does not look like a tough guy like GD Bakshi or VK Singh...

Recently he said that Chinese soldier and planes helicopter crossing indian line is not a big deal and keeps happening regularly..

What was his message..

Being a protector of border this kind of statement does not suit him
It's hundreds of kilometers of border. Both sides regularly step into each other's territory.
Problem is when they make a camp to stay in disputed area like now Chinese are doing.

But they are still temporary camp which can't stand winter there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles