India China LAC & International Border Discussions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hellfire

Professional
Country flag
Well then chene has to think about that before blabbering rhetoric on IB. Okay then continue this shit tradition of fear mongering! Chene will invade Sikkim as senior commanding officer was following protocol and YO has to follow his seniors! This exact mentality Chene ingress and we go on defence in no time. Heck that incident was on IB not on LAC or claimed area! There should not be allowed for any rhetoric in IB and what senior CO should had done at first place it was done by a YO.

What are you trying to say?

Sorry, could not understand the point.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
How will china punish India by not selling us chinese things! Please do it.
The 10 major commodities exported from China to India were:

1. Electronic equipment: Smartphones
  2. Machines, engines, pumps:
  3. Organic chemicals:
  4. Fertilizers:
  5. Iron and steel:
  6. Plastics:
  7. Iron or steel products:
  8. Gems, precious metals,
  9. Ships, boats:
  10. Medical, technical equipment:
While the assembly of mobile phones in India has emerged as a bright spot for the economy over the past four years. India still relies on imported parts from China for the assembly because of the lack of an ecosystem of component manufacturers here.

As on today... If Chinese phones and parts are not available India your telecom revolution will go phut... Banking finance, give financing, transfer of money, aadhar . CAA and half of system will be costly and aparlysed.

Cost of Housing and infrastructure will shoot up as Indian companies are not able to supply basic materials at low cost..
Auto Parts
Medicines..
Certain raw materials..
Fertilisers - agriculture..
Electronics such as TV and other consumer good which is uplifting the life of poor...
There are many such things...

Indian Baniya is a fraudster who can go up to any extent to loot the govt and the public...

A chauhan

"अहिंसा परमो धर्मः धर्म हिंसा तथैव च: l"
Country flag
I feel your pain bro. I dont have any chinese apps but a cursory look tells me > 50% of my gadgets are made in China
Yeah, My main chinese app was Camscanner as reported by others which I uninstalled and installed Adobe Scan.

As far as Pubg is concerned I'll uninstall it once I reach Ace tier 😂😆

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
Sometimes its really disturbing. I heard a guy in the market today say if China attacks through Arunachal then they will be unstoppable until they reach Guwahati.

I mean seriously, halwa hai keya IA??!!:doh::doh::doh:
Today, Even if the Chinese employ four group Armies to attack Arunachal they will not be able to capture Tawang what to talk of Guwahati. Arunachal is so strongly defended .....

Indian defense posture all along the LAC very strong ....

Jaymax61

Those look like old AK in use with the RR battalions.
There is no accurate data publicly available so cannot make a definite comment but IA did buy AKs from the time they started showing up in Kashmir.

IA did make knee jerk attempts to modify its AKs to allow modern attachments but I doubt all got converted. There are images available that show IA soldiers with AKs again no firm dates or context.

Jaymax61

Today, Even if the Chinese employ four group Armies to attack Arunachal they will not be able to capture Tawang what to talk of Guwahati. Arunachal is so strongly defended .....

They never play fair. Why would they run headstrong into IA's prepared positions when they can sneak into Myanmar and hit us from the back.

Blue Water Navy

Zeroed
Country flag

The real thing is for every inch of land. The PLA has to pay high price. Even if IA retreats at any position then it will be only to have a better tactical advantage and/or gain vantage point.

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
I will answer in your style..

Who gave infantry battalions AK?

When was it issued?

How many have been issued?

When was it issued?
All Infantry battalions have certain numbers of AK version with them in J&K ...
The Ghataks and QRTs invariably will have AKs.

AKs are with many forces even some with ITBP in certain numbers...

Bhadra

Professional
Country flag
They never play fair. Why would they run headstrong into IA's prepared positions when they can sneak into Myanmar and hit us from the back.
Not in the foreseeable future...
There is no infrastructure...
They face quite a lot of problems from drug running, gun running, independent or anti-China utra gangs in border area of Myanmar not under the control of either Myanmar or China. Due to lack of infrastructure and very difficult terrain launching an offensive into India from North Myanmar is impossible for time now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles