India-China Border conflict

AnantS

Country flag
How much longer will the Ukraine will have to go on for before Army starts to get impressed Arjun tank.
on the contrary i feel ukraine exp shall make them kiss their t90s more and more (not relevant if it makes sense or not).

Jimih

Country flag
How will Dalai Lama choice his own reincarnation when he's alive still.

No, they chose Jetsun, the 3rd in importance after Dalai Lama and Panchen Lama
Oh, yeah you are right! the Mongolian boy is now being recognised as the '10th Khalkha Jetsun Dhampa Rinpoche', the 3rd most important spiritual leader in Tibetian Buddhism.

By the way 'Jetsun' is a Honorary title prefixed before name, the current HH Dalai Lama also put the title Jetsun before his official name.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Oh, yeah you are right! the Mongolian boy is now being recognised as the '10th Khalkha Jetsun Dhampa Rinpoche', the 3rd most important spiritual leader in Tibetian Buddhism.

By the way 'Jetsun' is a Honorary title prefixed before name, the current HH Dalai Lama also put the title Jetsun before his official name.
I did not know that, I thought this was his full title. So his monk name will change after he becomes official?

Jimih

Country flag
I did not know that, I thought this was his full title. So his monk name will change after he becomes official?
Mongolian news media reports suggest that the child may be one of the twin boys named Aguidai Altannar and Achiltai Altannar, sons of a university mathematics professor and a national resources conglomerate executive living in US.

Yes the boy will be granted that title.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Mongolian news media reports suggest that the child may be one of the twin boys named Aguidai Altannar and Achiltai Altannar, sons of a university mathematics professor and a national resources conglomerate executive living in US.

Yes the boy will be granted that title.
I see. So he'll drop the Jetsun from Khalkha Jetsun Dhampa Rinpoche when he assumes monkhood, similar to current Dalai Lama?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Jetsun is not the name it's the title. It will be added to his official name.
I am asking more like... Dalai Lama or Panchen Lama aren't their personal names right? It's like a name which is also a title. What would that be in case of this monk we are talking about after he assumes his duties?

Jimih

Country flag
I am asking more like... Dalai Lama or Panchen Lama aren't their personal names right? It's like a name which is also a title. What would that be in case of this monk we are talking about after he assumes his duties?
The full name of current 14th Dalai Lama is Jetsun Jamphel Ngawang Lobsang Yeshe Tenzin Gyatso.

That boy's after assuming his duty will be called as
Jetsun Dhampa Rinpoche.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
The full name of current 14th Dalai Lama is Jetsun Jamphel Ngawang Lobsang Yeshe Tenzin Gyatso.

That boy's after assuming his duty will be called as
Jetsun Dhampa Rinpoche.
Ah okay. Yes, that's what I was asking exactly! Thank you!

jai jaganath

Country flag
Folks a thought as China coming too close to Russia
They can get their oil and gas requirements from them and that too in unlimited quantity through pipelines
Their reliance on Malacca strait will decrease exponentially
So don't we have to reformulate our strategy I mean our Navy is much focused on blocking the sea routes and all but after this move there will be no use of this

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles