India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
shitty guess.

chinese just released some notes/log book , family pictures carried by IA at galwan valley

once manish from indiatv releases documentary on pangong tso , chinese gonna release mroe .
Chinese are just playing dirty here. We ought to release Chinese PoW videos and their details as well.

But I think the Chinese are miscalculating something here. Releasing family photos/diary/notes will only increase morale and patriotism in Indian circles.

SammyBoi111

Country flag
So, please forgive me for living under a rock for the past two years. Right now, as of March 2022, what is the current status quo? I understand that there are quite a few buffer zones across the LAC, did we lose access there, or do we still have no control over some of our land? I sometimes see the figure of 1070 sq. km, can someone verify, breakdown or refute this? Then there was that report of us losing access to 26 patrolling points, but then I read that it was lost in early 2020, and all of them have been regained since then. Also, can someone specify what punitive measures/operations did the Army take over the past two years?
Thanks

Sanglamorre

Country flag
So, please forgive me for living under a rock for the past two years. Right now, as of March 2022, what is the current status quo? I understand that there are quite a few buffer zones across the LAC, did we lose access there, or do we still have no control over some of our land? I sometimes see the figure of 1070 sq. km, can someone verify, breakdown or refute this? Then there was that report of us losing access to 26 patrolling points, but then I read that it was lost in early 2020, and all of them have been regained since then. Also, can someone specify what punitive measures/operations did the Army take over the past two years?
Thanks
I beleive there's threads on that time and what happened in the forum. You'll find enough material on this thread itself.

mokoman

Country flag

Chinese are just playing dirty here. We ought to release Chinese PoW videos and their details as well.

But I think the Chinese are miscalculating something here. Releasing family photos/diary/notes will only increase morale and patriotism in Indian circles.
if talks fail , it will be only a matter of time .

and talks cant go on forever .

4k.60fps. footage of PLA getting thrashed in tawang will come out .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I was going to post this. Can you identify which area is this (on the map?)

In the last decade, every 3-year we are having some kind of skirmish or standoff with China.

2014 (Chumar) - 2017 (Doklam) - 2020 (Ladakh) - 2023 (???) :daru:

if talks fail , it will be only a matter of time .

and talks cant go on forever .

4k.60fps. footage of PLA getting thrashed in tawang will come out .
Talks never took off. Chinese diplomats will preach peace in Beijing while their military sheds blood on the border.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Thanks
Brother, you are 12 months late the scheme is not valid anymore.
To know about current updates, press PNR12506 . on your digital keyboard
@mokoman
@mist_consecutive

mokoman

Country flag
I was going to post this. Can you identify which area is this (on the map?)

In the last decade, every 3-year we are having some kind of skirmish or standoff with China.

2014 (Chumar) - 2017 (Doklam) - 2020 (Ladakh) - 2023 (???) :daru:

Talks never took off. Chinese diplomats will preach peace in Beijing while their military sheds blood on the border.
doesnt look like india china border . i think this is war game exercise , red vs blue in tibet between two teams . chinese side red attacking india with jets

gonna , try and find the vid .

Pugilist

Country flag
“Prime Minister Narendra Modi is reverentially called 'Modi Laoxian' meaning 'Modi the immortal' by Chinese netizens, a rare respectful reference to an international leader…”

D7580B42-4FE3-4E9D-9DA9-DAD483CE8286.jpeg

Meanwhile:

Rahul Gandhi is still called 帕普 (Pà ppǔ) by Chinese netizens.

1AE96AA8-F1B8-44DE-9392-7B3720193368.gif

Blademaster

“Prime Minister Narendra Modi is reverentially called 'Modi Laoxian' meaning 'Modi the immortal' by Chinese netizens, a rare respectful reference to an international leader…”

View attachment 197297

Meanwhile:

Rahul Gandhi is still called 帕普 (Pà ppǔ) by Chinese netizens.

View attachment 197299
Can you do it in slow motion and in a loop?

Sanglamorre

Country flag
View attachment 197302

Was there any Sikh causulty or POW in the 2020 conflict? I see a pic from PLA's internal exhibition of the Galwan incident and captures.
This isn't going to end well. This sort of thing fundamentally changes attitudes of people operating at ground level. Looks like headhuntings days will start at Eastern border as well.

AnantS

Country flag
Is Anant an unique Sikh name? Since i have a Sikh friend with this name during my college time.
lol .... Its common among All indic religions.. even outside India .. but is Pathar Kutta common name among commies, none of my commie hating Chinese acquaintances had that kind of name. In India we throw Pathar on Pagal Kutta. But never kept name of a kutta as Pathar

jai jaganath

Country flag
I knew lots of Sikh servicesman in IA, and famouse for bravery. I read a 1962 book said they were tough than other wings for PLA, but what is this mindset behind this? Same reason as ur former PM got assisinated?

View attachment 197313
I hope u have heard about Naga Gurkha and other battalions these are more dangerous in attitude than any other battalion

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles