India-China Border conflict

SwordOfDarkness

Country flag

srevster

Country flag
IG that can be done with LEO satellites as well, and those cant be shot down in peacetime.
This is maneuverable and within the atmosphere. You can increase decrease its altitude to fly below cloud cover. The solar power gives it infinity range and maneuvering.

skunk works

Country flag

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
new plan released by chenes ,

list of airports to be build in Tibet in next 10 years.

@mist_consecutive

I saw this on Twitter. But as I think about it, it makes little sense to make so many airports. If they want military dominance over us, ~20 more airports will be fine. This 60 number is unrealistic even for China, and for what? Where is the population or use case for so many airports?

Strategic force-building is one thing, this is just clear wastage.

Blademaster

I saw this on Twitter. But as I think about it, it makes little sense to make so many airports. If they want military dominance over us, ~20 more airports will be fine. This 60 number is unrealistic even for China, and for what? Where is the population or use case for so many airports?

Strategic force-building is one thing, this is just clear wastage.
They are building many airports to force IAF to spread over and expend a lot of munitions chasing after every airfield.

Hari Sud

Country flag
They are building many airports to force IAF to spread over and expend a lot of munitions chasing after every airfield.
They would need so many aircrafts (modern type, not MIG-17/19/21) to keep IAF busy. Bulk of their numbers are old and very old aircrafts. They keep them around to inflate numbers.

Blademaster

They would need so many aircrafts (modern type, not MIG-17/19/21) to keep IAF busy. Bulk of their numbers are old and very old aircrafts. They keep them around to inflate numbers.
Decoys and inflatable balloons with heat & radar reflectors that look like the real thing.

jai jaganath

Country flag
It won't take them more than a year or 2 to replace all their mig-21 copies with advanced j-10c along with other aircrafts
They have a full fledged mic

Blank

Country flag
We fucking found lithium on Kashmir of all places. Thank god, we didn't give it away. A proper lesson for all the Aman ki aasha types. I expect more tensions, overt or covert in the future from everyone - China, US, Pakistan... Heck even Russia maybe. Need to guard it well.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
We fucking found lithium on Kashmir of all places. Thank god, we didn't give it away. A proper lesson for all the Aman ki aasha types. I expect more tensions, overt or covert in the future from everyone - China, US, Pakistan... Heck even Russia maybe. Need to guard it well.
Its found in Jammu not Kashmir, and there's little porks and chinks can do about it due to Proximity to Punjab and rest of mainland India unlike border districts which are much more dangerous.

If the news is true then India now has more reserves of lithium than China and most of the world.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles