India-China Border conflict

karn

Country flag
I have observed this type of disturbance in the past when there was tension/collision with USA during Trump's Trade Wars. It was quickly followed COVID 19 breakout in China.

Something is not adding up. There has been back to back statements from Pentagon, Def Sec and CJCS Gen Milley on Taiwan.
As with all mass movements where it's a combination of factors l. But the biggest is zero COVID ... You notice no matter how much popularity modi has he could not have sustained lockdown for longer than he did .. he shoved the responsibility to state govts .
I don't think the US or Taiwan or any other external force is a factor in this.

Suryavanshi

Cheeni KLPDhokebaaz
Was looking in twitter . Videos from many cities are there . I wonder if its spontanious or being coordinated by business group/political faction which got tired of policies of Xi . And this happening when ccp has complete control over communication channels .
All protests originate near embassy

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Pls don't bash me
Does anyone has proof of it
I don't think it's true as we have been godzillaed many times
lol
It's understandable getting godzillaed many times. It's not like they release any info just like us when their soldier die.
And then out of blue on some random day, they remember that their soldiers were killed and release some info.

jai jaganath

Country flag
lol
It's understandable getting godzillaed many times. It's not like they release any info just like us when their soldier die.
And then out of blue on some random day, they remember that their soldiers were killed and release some info.
I mean dies the twitter handler has any source to back up him claim of particular person dead

jai jaganath

Country flag
These type of queries I expect from Wumaos and Indian opposition parties.
Before u argue with wumao or post somewhere like they posted ours we need to be 100% sure otherwise it can backfire our credibility
Where did he get this info
Is it from weibo or any other Chinese sm

vidhwanshak

Country flag
I mean dies the twitter handler has any source to back up him claim of particular person dead
you can always do a reverse image search
And this news + that pla special forces operator leads to weibo
1669649585543.png

Chongs remaining chongs
Maine kyu hi khola weibo?
1669649780089.png

1669649799412.png

1669649836892.png

Bhai itna drama poocho mat

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads