India-China Border conflict

Kumaoni

i dont want to start some shit here but people hate on some dumb celeb for that galwan post.

chene gov meanwhile leaks pictures / vids of our dead at galwan , mocking them - including person who looks like Col Santhosh Babu .

nothing but silence from GOI and our nationalists on that .

🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊
Is the celeb an Indian or Chinese?

Kumaoni

So it has happened.

Bollywood has shown its true colors. It’sfunny to see the loyalty celebrity shitheads have for the cause.

From now on, we must boycott every single Bollywood movie. I refuse to even watch one.

As someone whose family had fought in the 47-48, 65, 71, Pawan, and siachen, I cannot but pity this loser richa Chadha.

Jambudweepa

Country flag
Their own celebs dumb or smart doesn't indulge in belittling their military.

Bloody gashti would have been hanged in Pakistan, China and many other nations.

Bloody civilians taking dig on Indian Army.
Its Not civilian vs army . Dont have that mentality . I have seen many retired army personel writting shit on social media .

Jambudweepa

Country flag
So it has happened.

Bollywood has shown its true colors. It’sfunny to see the loyalty celebrity shitheads have for the cause.

From now on, we must boycott every single Bollywood movie. I refuse to even watch one.

As someone whose family had fought in the 47-48, 65, 71, Pawan, and siachen, I cannot but pity this loser richa Chadha.
Its called negative publicity . She ll find her share of audience .

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

This guy is insane, make him the army chief and he will salami slice the whole Tibet out of China.

For context, the place this gentleman is crying about is being "lost", is not part of our perceived official boundary.

Last edited:

Kumaoni

This guy is insane, make him the army chief and he will salami slice the whole Tibet out of China.

For context, the place this gentleman is crying about is being "lost", and is not part of our perceived official boundary.
Politicians. The most useless cowards to ever breathe this Earth’s air.

mokoman

Country flag

For context, the place this gentleman is crying about is being "lost", is not part of our perceived official boundary.
he is chad councillor , for him the LAC is just a line on a paper .

seriously tho , looks like the british fucked up when they drew the border , if there is records , land should be ours.

Abdus Salem killed

I always told you kochin stazaki is a hack

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
So it has happened.

We need more and more of such deligatory comments from thse druggy, meth addict, womaniser, wh(II)rekinds, the more they throw such words, the more nails get autohammered on wwwworduwood and its chamchas's coffines.... let it flow more, after all----
YE JO PUBLIC HAY---- YE SAB JAANTEE HAY---- YE JO PUBLIC HYYY....

jai jaganath

Country flag
This Jai Jagganath has a big mouth for someone who probably can’t even run a singular mile.

I’m sure the Indian army would love to hear the advice of someone as enlightened as him, as he clearly has the combat and commanding experience and has won more battles than Napoleon and Alexander the Great combined.
Yeah
Says a guy who has o knowledge regarding the topic he is speaking but still he will write idiotic posts with hundreds of foul language
Thinks reading military history will be suffice to write anything bcoz internet revolution
Speaks a guy who sits shits in USA but talk about our defence and bash the same country
A person with zero technical knowledge comes and argues in sf thread to prove his baseless mentality by just spamming with history of ops arather than focusing on current capabilities
By going same logic u shouldn't criticize anybody as u r not in their shoes but what u do all day in forum is barely useful
Now stfu, go lick americunt's ass and take out your frustration in forums with baseless post wich is not at all relevant just like u spoiled sf thread and spoiling others

Kumaoni

Yeah
Says a guy who has o knowledge regarding the topic he is speaking but still he will write idiotic posts with hundreds of foul language
Thinks reading military history will be suffice to write anything bcoz internet revolution
Speaks a guy who sits shits in USA but talk about our defence and bash the same country
A person with zero technical knowledge comes and argues in sf thread to prove his baseless mentality by just spamming with history of ops arather than focusing on current capabilities
By going same logic u shouldn't criticize anybody as u r not in their shoes but what u do all day in forum is barely useful
Now stfu, go lick americunt's ass and take out your frustration in forums with baseless post wich is not at all relevant just like u spoiled sf thread and spoiling others
I don’t criticize anyone… unless it’s Ukraine and Poland.

And in regards to current capabilities, you can’t really say much because there hasn’t been a solid demonstration of them.

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Highly Fatal viruses spread slowly, less fatal virus spread quickly, chinks are doing this drama due to chinese ego issue, they said they'll control covid by lockdowns but still have not been able to and to prove that they can they'll continue this drama coz if they don't then covid will spread like wildfire and will expose their salt water vaccine capabilities to the whole world.

Flying Dagger

Country flag
i dont want to start some shit here but people hate on some dumb celeb for that galwan post.

chene gov meanwhile leaks pictures / vids of our dead at galwan , mocking them - including person who looks like Col Santhosh Babu .

nothing but silence from GOI and our nationalists on that .

🙈🙈🙈🙊🙊

Dumb news channels and velle BJP workers gang.

They should have instead used ED IT etc to unleash hell on such bhaands. But no...they'll rather waste time and effort for creating unnecessary drama

That bhaand wanted the same and got it. It's so typical everytime they use the same trap and they fell in it like a rat.

Arjun Mk1A

Country flag
So it has happened.

As @ezsasa always tell us regarding this type of situation.
A dog is barking suddenly that means someone had his job to cut. Rather thinking about the dog. Find the person and once we got the info, we can make the dog to wag its tail for anyone.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles