India-China Border conflict

jai jaganath

Country flag
Wtf this is happening in peace time and to those drones which are in trails I mean most private cos drones were in trail few months back
This is serious messaging
I am not questioning our ew capabilities bcoz we have that solid but do we have enough for covering entire lac and of same capabilities as of Chinese
Truly insane

Kumaoni

Of course PLA has a vision and mission.
Unlike our generols who live their life to earn medals and than come back to being exfarts on news TV debates.

Indian Generol: "We have plenty of mutton Rogan Josh so it's all good from here".

Dare I say China is a paper tiger only on our papers.
Overexxagarated but okay

jai jaganath

Country flag
What has long hour flight endurance got to do with sinking ships?
Multirole capability being exercised
Sinking ships was part of ops
Multiple missions were conducted it may range from ew, destroying ground based radars stations or base, simulated aerial warfare, supports missions etc.

skunk works

Country flag
What has long hour flight endurance got to do with sinking ships?
One of the advantages of mounting brahmos on Su30 was adding the Su-30's range to the range of the brahmos. To do this, the su30 would fly deep into the Indian Ocean to release missiles on Chinese warships while they are out of missile range to hit India.
Of course, if that was the case I would also expect the planes to fly with dummy bhramos, but that's not happening here.
Could be physiological testing, Occam's razor.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
This is the story of Sepoy Gurtej Singh, Vir Chakra (Posthumous), and the story is an official narrative for his Vir Chakra candidature. So yes, the actions mentioned are actual.

For "killing" a number of Chinese soldiers, I will say that is impossible to verify because the Chinese have not revealed their actual casualty number or details.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles