India-China Border conflict

Waanar

Country flag
They can do much worse to us then
They are much cruel and violence loving than us
They killed 20 of our soldiers with bats and rods without any mercy we were only able to harm 5 but we were ambushed actually anyways things can go deep south against us
Tone down on your blackpilling sprees. If they could make stuff go "deep south", they would. Indian Military is more than adequately prepared for any large scale Chinese mobilization. Our problem is, we let others start small scale escalation and back away without consequences. They won't start large scale efforts because they know it will be the end of their prosperity.

If we want to be taken seriously, we need a little more of the schoolyard mentality in our babus. The only reason Chinese jump around so enthusiastically is because they haven't been humiliated just yet. Behead a few Chinkis near Arunachal and what is PLA going to do?
I'll tell you-
Arrest their citizens circulating the footage on Weibo.

Chinese are like a fickle gal who makes mortal enemies out of another gal who wore the same dress as her. Don't stoop to and play on their level and mindset.

I love how bodies of ten or twelve soldiers rattle you guys while you demand action for PoK in the same breath.
Are you daft?
Are you seriously this susceptible to SM propaganda?

Might as well give up on the nation and start speaking Chinese because China released some videos on Twitter.
Please, stop being so pathetic.

You guys need to brace for impact if we ever snatch PoK from Porkis. Half of you will end up in an asylum when videos after videos of war crimes and mutilation of Indian soldiers circulate while India's hands are tied and we don't release videos of our own mischiefs because we are NOT a pariah state.

I'm not saying don't worry for, care for or love the soldiers.
Just don't act so surprised and fickle when people die in a profession of arms.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
13-14 saal ke bacche bhare pade hai forum pe.
raat dinn rote rahte hai pok lenge lekin ek chotti se fight ki casualty dekh ke RR karne lag rahe hai.
war hai, what else do you expect?
Jo cheeni mare hai wo bhi aise hi mare hai.

citation:

Choked 2 of them to death:

Dekh lo iss video ko sunn lo.

Aise Nahi mile hai 30+ Sena Medal and numerous mention-in-dispatches.

Kumaoni

Tone down on your blackpilling sprees. If they could make stuff go "deep south", they would. Indian Military is more than adequately prepared for any large scale Chinese mobilization. Our problem is, we let others start small scale escalation and back away without consequences. They won't start large scale efforts because they know it will be the end of their prosperity.

If we want to be taken seriously, we need a little more of the schoolyard mentality in our babus. The only reason Chinese jump around so enthusiastically is because they haven't been humiliated just yet. Behead a few Chinkis near Arunachal and what is PLA going to do?
I'll tell you-
Arrest their citizens circulating the footage on Weibo.

Chinese are like a fickle gal who makes mortal enemies out of another gal who wore the same dress as her. Don't stoop to and play on their level and mindset.

I love how bodies of ten or twelve soldiers rattle you guys while you demand action for PoK in the same breath.
Are you daft?
Are you seriously this susceptible to SM propaganda?

Might as well give up on the nation and start speaking Chinese because China released some videos on Twitter.
Please, stop being so pathetic.

You guys need to brace for impact if we ever snatch PoK from Porkis. Half of you will end up in an asylum when videos after videos of war crimes and mutilation of Indian soldiers circulate while India's hands are tied and we don't release videos of our own mischiefs because we are NOT a pariah state.

I'm not saying don't worry for, care for or love the soldiers.
Just don't act so surprised and fickle when people die in a profession of arms.
First it is not just pictures, these are videos released with epic music playing like the Chinese are celebrating.

One of them even has a Chinese man laughing in the background as he stands over a dead Indian soldier.

Its Like they are being openly mocked.

Waanar

Country flag
First it is not just pictures, these are videos released with epic music playing like the Chinese are celebrating.

One of them even has a Chinese man laughing in the background as he stands over a dead Indian soldier.

They ARE being openly mocked.

You expecting sportsmanship or mercy or something?

Kumaoni

They ARE being openly mocked.

You expecting sportsmanship or mercy or something?
It’s fair for them to do it, no doubt about it.

But WHAT is the response? Do these Jawans not have families?

vidhwanshak

Country flag

So what?
Their mocking of those pious souls won't change the fact that IA crossed LAC and bashed them up for good.
Their Battalion commander was killed. Don't go by ranks in PLA. There are two types of ranks in rank PLA one is normal i.e cap, major, colonel and second one which actually decided the power is company commander, battalion commander, regimental commander etc
PLA major that was killed is equivalent to IA colonel and rank and their regimental commander Qi Fabao who miraculously survived is equivalent to a Brigadier of IA.
If the colonel is killed and the brigadier severely injured such that his "brains were flowing out", you can imagine what they faced.

"You know Malhotra, aajkal mashoor hone ke alag alag tareeke hai.
Kuch log wakaai me sher ka shikar karke mashoor hote hai aur kuch log mare hue sher ki doom kaat ke phote khech lete hai".
~ Brigadier Pratap

Gyyan

Country flag
So what?
Their mocking of those pious souls won't change the fact that IA crossed LAC and bashed them up for good.
Their Battalion commander was killed. Don't go by ranks in PLA. There are two types of ranks in rank PLA one is normal i.e cap, major, colonel and second one which actually decided the power is company commander, battalion commander, regimental commander etc
PLA major that was killed is equivalent to IA colonel and rank and their regimental commander Qi Fabao who miraculously survived is equivalent to a Brigadier of IA.
If the colonel is killed and the brigadier severely injured such that his "brains were flowing out", you can imagine what they faced.

"You know Malhotra, aajkal mashoor hone ke alag alag tareeke hai.
Kuch log wakaai me sher ka shikar karke mashoor hote hai aur kuch log mare hue sher ki doom kaat ke phote khech lete hai".
~ Brigadier Pratap
All things aside we do need a shield from such stuff.
Chinese have their web protected but not us.
Wartime such things can deeply affect morale.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Is it Sunday already or is this time meltdown is preponed ? :yawn:

==============================================================

It's edited. Voice is added over the video.

I want to explode right now: I am this angry. Sale they deserved every bit of Nanking.
Kindly request a self-ban for one week.

They can do much worse to us then
They are much cruel and violence loving than us
They killed 20 of our soldiers with bats and rods without any mercy we were only able to harm 5 but we were ambushed actually anyways things can go deep south against us
  1. They are bigger pussies than us.
  2. Chinese soldiers are timider than our soldiers.
  3. They killed 20 of our soldiers with nail-studded bats and spears, and we killed 35 Chinese soldiers with stones, bare hands, and kirpans while being outnumbered. Go figure.
-================================================================

@jai jaganath
@Kumaoni

You guys are too young to be on defence forum honestly. Kindly self ban yourself for one week and chill for a week.

jai jaganath

Country flag
@mods pls delete my comment
I wished to write about something else but wrote incorrectly and derailed the thread
My intention was not to bring this topic but to point out other aspect but sorry

Waanar

Country flag
I wasn't writing anything as this could derail further
But my last point is they will not tolerate any mutilation of their soldiers
Infact they started it and went back without any retaliation shows what our establishment thinks
What we guys say in forum won't change the reality on ground which they are aware of
All I meant to say that going tit for tat with Chinese can harm us more that what I think based of recent engagement with casualties
Again I say that's what I think and I will not write or comment as my thinking is not matching with others
But last sentence they will not sit quite if we do something they are more cruel, bloodthirsty, disgusting scums
Thats it
It's an old Indian habit to overestimate the enemy.
Historically, we have done it everytime except in the Sri Lanka endeavor.

I have a family member who's a doc in IAF. Back when he was in the Army (Armed forces doctors switch between the triservices like clothing), he spoke about some stuff by our side which the media will never be able to cover.
Trust me, we can be brutal.
We won't get the catharsis of these things ending up on MSM but our military pays it's dues back in kind.
China is a behemoth for now so we are pussyfooting around but they will pay years down the line for this. With interest.

Life's cruel brah. Splitting hairs over Chinese propaganda is playing into their hands and exactly what they want you to do. Don't do it.

Vinash

Country flag

You should really remove the "Mleccha Eliminator" quote from your profile.

You expect a soldier to "care" about the enemy soldier's family? WTF

Also, it's so funny to see some DFI posters slitting their wrists. PLA are little boys compared to the guys guarding our Borders. PLA does excel in Propaganda. It's understandable if an average netizen falls prey to it but it's dumb if DFI posters fall for it.

Didn't 20 of our guys die? So what if videos were made by PLA about it?

mokoman

Country flag
i posted the comment about chenes releasing vids/pics not to whine but because its worth of discussion .

they didnt put it out via official channels but went low key with it .

chinese offical story is something like it was leaked by veterans and person was punished . except its still on going. kinda makes me wonder how talks and stand off will now end .

You should really remove the "Mleccha Eliminator" quote from your profile.

You expect a soldier to "care" about the enemy soldier's family? WTF

Also, it's so funny to see some DFI posters slitting their wrists. PLA are little boys compared to the guys guarding our Borders. PLA does excel in Propaganda. It's understandable if an average netizen falls prey to it but it's dumb if DFI posters fall for it.

Didn't 20 of our guys die? So what if videos were made by PLA about it?
PLA are little boys compared to the guys guarding our Borders.

sounds a lot like 1 paki = 10 hindus TM

Vinash

Country flag
i posted the comment about chenes releasing vids/pics not to whine but because its worth of discussion .

they didnt put it out via official channels but went low key with it .

chinese offical story is something like it was leaked by veterans and person was punished . except its still on going. kinda makes me wonder how talks and stand off will now end .

PLA are little boys compared to the guys guarding our Borders.

sounds a lot like 1 paki = 10 hindus TM
1:10 is dumb stupidity. Comparing Paki rhetoric with actual facts about PLA not being accustomed to harsh conditions in Ladakh isn't the same.

Did you see me giving dumb ratios like 1:10 and 1:5 with PLA?

Classic dumb logic of taking 1 boast done by a Paki and comparing it to another boast which is based on reality.

It's a fact that PLA guys aren't accustomed to the conditions. Do you want me to post ex-PLA guys themselves saying it? Do you even understand how much of a factor accustomization to harsh weather conditions is?

Also, if PLA was SO SUPERIOR to the IA, do you think PLA would simply be sitting quite at the border? They are quite because they've met their match. Otherwise, they'd be throwing around their weight at the border.

mokoman

Country flag
1:10 is dumb stupidity. Comparing Paki rhetoric with actual facts about PLA not being accustomed to harsh conditions in Ladakh isn't the same.

Did you see me giving dumb ratios like 1:10 and 1:5 with PLA?

Classic dumb logic of taking 1 boast done by a Paki and comparing it to another boast which is based on reality.

It's a fact that PLA guys aren't accustomed to the conditions. Do you want me to post ex-PLA guys themselves saying it? Do you even understand how much of a factor accustomization to harsh weather conditions is?

Also, if PLA was SO SUPERIOR to the IA, do you think PLA would simply be sitting quite at the border? They are quite because they've met their match. Otherwise, they'd be throwing around their weight at the border.
this is no where close to reality . why do u think we are begging after them for talks . PLA is just like IA , they will do whats necessary and fight.

mind u there r still 50,000 PLA troops at LAC and they are building even in winter time , if they were actually weak lady boys - ones releasing pictures of dead soldiers would have been us .

Vinash

Country flag
Imagine DFI guys with insecurity falling for CCP propaganda.

CCP is so brave that they jailed a guy with 2.5 million followers on weibo for merely questioning the official Galwan death toll.

Former CPC officers were themselves questioning the PLA deathtoll.

FORMER CHINESE LT. COL. Yao Cheng ADMITS, CPC FALSIFIED GALVAN DEATHS. 🇨🇳 #YaoCheng, a former lieutenant colonel and staff officer of the CPC Navy Command, said in an interview with the "Voice of Hope" reporter that the CCP's figures were falsified.

Yao Cheng said (Rough Chinese translation from google) - "The physique of the #Indian is adapted to the plateau environment.... how can the #CCP die only 4 people? More than he should have died. So we have asked some people before, the CCP blocked this news very badly, there are rumors that 42 people died"

Apparently as per Yao Cheng, local #Chinese also strongly questioned as to why Indian soldiers could hold solemn funerals after they died, and they were not allowed to mourn for their own soldiers, and did not let their families visit as it was a sacrifice, and died a "white" (forgotten,I assume) death, which made the people resentful.

unnatymed.jpg

Vinash

Country flag
this is no where close to reality . why do u think we are begging after them for talks . PLA is just like IA , they will do whats necessary and fight.

mind u there r still 50,000 PLA troops at LAC and they are building even in winter time , if they were actually weak lady boys - ones releasing pictures of dead soldiers would have been us .
The PLA is still there because they don't mind losing 1,000 soldiers if it comes to an actual fight unlike Indians who'll start slitting wrists after 1 Abhinandan gets captured.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles