India-China Border conflict

Overlord

Country flag
Don't know a relevant thread to post, so posting here.

I smell CCP maggots behind this considering the ongoing internal problem in yellow kingdom & low chance of their trusted puppy Oli getting elected.

Basically a yellow rats tactic to open a new front followed by usual propaganda to label India as an agressive rogue nation in Indian subcontinent.

Last edited:

flanker99

Country flag
No I mean we need to have pics that has to be released by us
In other words we don't have pics of their dead or detained
Either they had 100's of casualties and fatalities and we have pictures or the whole top brass of our military leadership lied and we dont have pictures because there's no way we will not take pictures of their casualties.
I still believe its GOI's/mea cowardice thats keeping us from releasing pics

jai jaganath

Country flag
Either they had 100's of casualties and fatalities and we have pictures or the whole top brass of our military leadership lied and we dont have pictures because there's no way we will not take pictures of their casualties.
I still believe its GOI's/mea cowardice thats keeping us from releasing pics
2nd option is valiable as I don't think they have pics as we haven't given them the bodies as far as I remember
There were no way 100s of casualties as its impossible to hide even in China at most 10-12 most of them due to slipping and no availability of on time medical support
No one is that coward neither they will do something nor us
Point is we don't have pics

EarthCitizen

Country flag
No I mean we need to have pics that has to be released by us
In other words we don't have pics of their dead or detained
I think our army or govt have the pics
I used to remember there was twitter handle called maverick(may be name is wrong) .He had released a blur photo of Chinese Ching Chong solider and his mouth was fully teared up ,also pic was fully blurred and that solider was wearing Chinese army uniform

and that twitter handle captioned that photo like Chinese solider with fata hua muh . later he told its followers that he cant release pics because it can create a problem for him.

jai jaganath

Country flag
I think our army or govt have the pics
I used to remember there was twitter handle called maverick(may be name is wrong) .He had released a blur photo of Chinese Ching Chong solider and his mouth was fully teared up ,also pic was fully blurred and that solider was wearing Chinese army uniform

and that twitter handle captioned that photo like Chinese solider with fata hua muh . later he told its followers that he cant release pics because it can create a problem for him.
I think it's just for publicity
Anyway no point of stretching the issue
It's in dust
Let's forget it I mean regarding pics not casualties

Kumaoni

Members should refrain themselves from posting videos and pics here.

This is their "reply" to Indo-US joint exercises near LAC.
And they are winning the psy ops DAILY.

Keep doing as much excersies with muh American soldiers muh Russian soldiers muh British and all that shit, won’t avenge the humiliation thats being done to our martyrs daily.

Their heads should be cut off their body and their young conscript soldiers must be tortured in the worst possible ways.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
And they are winning the psy ops DAILY.

Keep doing as much excersies with muh American soldiers muh Russian soldiers muh British and all that shit, won’t avenge the humiliation thats being done to our martyrs daily.

Their heads should be cut off their body and their young conscript soldiers must be tortured in the worst possible ways.
Tune video dekh liye kya bro, I assume yes.

Kumaoni

They can do much worse to us then
They are much cruel and violence loving than us
They killed 20 of our soldiers with bats and rods without any mercy we were only able to harm 5 but we were ambushed actually anyways things can go deep south against us
They only were able to do that becuz they caught the Indian soldiers unarmed with barely any body armor.

You can’t fight a stronger enemy head on, need to bleed him out. Such night raids are effective, and capturing PLA soldiers and torturing them using militants is a much better way to look at it.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles