India-China Border conflict

notaname

Country flag
i dont want to start some shit here but people hate on some dumb celeb for that galwan post.

chene gov meanwhile leaks pictures / vids of our dead at galwan , mocking them - including person who looks like Col Santhosh Babu .

nothing but silence from GOI and our nationalists on that .

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š
As they are our enemy that is expected from them, but is that dumb celeb also our enemy or Pakistani?

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
i dont want to start some shit here but people hate on some dumb celeb for that galwan post.

chene gov meanwhile leaks pictures / vids of our dead at galwan , mocking them - including person who looks like Col Santhosh Babu .

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š
new set of pics released by ccp?

hit&run

United States of Hindu Empire
Mod

πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š
There is no need to conflate both issues. Both can be handled separately.

The way China dealt with its citizens who mocked their soldiers can be done here as well.

An FRI must be registered against her to start with.

As far as PLA cowards releasing pictures is concerned then we can not do anything but wage a proper war.

Propaganda wars are as ugly and so far they are the aggressors. With or without the Indian propaganda war response there is no military descalation from Indian side.

Cry me a river when India will forfeit its claims and sign a treaty with Chinaman on their likes.

Jimih

Country flag
πŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ˆπŸ™ŠπŸ™Š
Their own celebs dumb or smart doesn't indulge in belittling their military.

Bloody gashti would have been hanged in Pakistan, China and many other nations.

Bloody civilians taking dig on Indian Army.

Last edited:

hit&run

Mod
Please post some links saar!
He saw them a month ago. Now using that information to mix with another controversy. I don't think such pictures will be allowed here especially when the topic has been debated to its death.

Jimih

Country flag
He saw them a month ago. Now using that information to mix with another controversy. I don't think such pictures will be allowed here especially when the topic has been debated to its death.
Just see the timing also, new Pakistani COAS appointment and urge to post old pics here on this forum and along with chatter on Twitter and Weibo.

Elections season in India is also going on.

another_armchair

Country flag
Chinese release Galwan images to humiliate Modi & Indian Govt whenever a major state goes to polls.

Cheap tactic tbh.

We should release our own collection of Chinese specimens when their Communist Party plenary is on.

Better share it with the dissidents living abroad. They will ensure max reach to every corner of the globe.

hit&run

Mod
To reiterate the conclusions of old debate.

It was a no-weapons brawl that was fought on the Chinese side. Chinaman got a good beating that they hid every bit of information. PLA bastards killed our medic who could have given detailed information on PLA casualties as he was forced to provide them with medical aid.

Anyone milking this incident to run its agenda must also be told that it was not a military confrontation. Best a freak accident that spilled out. Or a deliberate PLA escalation knowing the Indian handicap of no firing first.

Since then things have changed. Those who have been watching it, especially at World Affairs Board, were debated down by me many years ago predicting such bloody brawls.

Just before the Galwan standoff, I was about post an old brawl where PLA mutilated Russian Soldiers many decades ago. What happened at Galwan was not atypical. It was building up and unfortunately for India; the way our doctrines operate against China we ought to take the first strike and endure.

Alamarathan

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Do you guys have subscription to the paid sat maps?

Saw some maps with decent resolution that's why i asked

Kumaoni

Are you Richa Chadha? πŸ˜‰

Timing is uncanny.
This Jai Jagganath has a big mouth for someone who probably can’t even run a singular mile.

I’m sure the Indian army would love to hear the advice of someone as enlightened as him, as he clearly has the combat and commanding experience and has won more battles than Napoleon and Alexander the Great combined.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles