India-China Border conflict

karn

Country flag
This is what China managed to pull off today! No major Muslim country went against China.

Fight China on the border, support Taiwan and support Tibet.

Stay away from Uyghur issue.

View attachment 174721
There is a very clear global north vs global south division in this voting .
I kinda get the frustration of folks wanting to screw china over . But i see this more like us managing our ties with china and limiting our hostility to the border dispute.
Everything is is in flux . With uncle playing cold war games again .. this not a time to take a swing at china.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
It shows your intention. Why did any UNSC country bother to vote against Russia when they know it will be vetoed by Russia itself?

By abstaining we are sending the message of our servile attitude towards China. The same China will vote against us in the Kashmir issue, terrorism, and every possible thing they can do to irritate us.

China has very clear intentions toward us, its time we make it clear aswell.
Your inputs?

mokoman

Country flag
old news but incase u didnt know.

"disengagement" at pp15 - 17km (green line) for us , 5.5km (red line) for them . we followed chinese wish and removed ourselves out of the last stretch of kugrang valley

:dude: not the end of world but i was hoping we would show some balls

:lehappy: honestly looks like we are still trying to "appease" the Chinese - also wonder whats even the point of all this buffer nonsense - both sides are still building up like for war .

ge_pp15.png_stripped.png

cereal killer

Country flag
There is a very clear global north vs global south division in this voting .
I kinda get the frustration of folks wanting to screw china over . But i see this more like us managing our ties with china and limiting our hostility to the border dispute.
Everything is is in flux . With uncle playing cold war games again .. this not a time to take a swing at china.
We don't seem to raise Uyghur issue ever... Seems like we know the red lines. Tibet is different issue ofc.
Although we claim Aksai Chin which is part of XAR.
UNHRC deserves nothing from India. China has totally subdued mulla countries which in itself is admirable.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles