India-China Border conflict

The Shrike

Country flag
Stay silent and build our own capabilities first.

Start confronting China openly AFTER we have our capabilities sorted.
Folks who think we should lay low till we build our own "capabilities" - keep in mind that a whole generation will pass by the time the time we have those capabilities, and that next gen may not be so inclined to confront China, after their predecessors just normalised cu*k behaviour and that is all they may know. If you don't fight today don't expect your children to fight instead tomorrow.

AnantS

Country flag
Folks who think we should lay low till we build our own "capabilities" - keep in mind that a whole generation will pass by the time the time we have those capabilities, and that next gen may not be so inclined to confront China, after their predecessors just normalised cu*k behaviour and that is all they may know. If you don't fight today don't expect your children to fight instead tomorrow.
And the way the things are going by that time Jerkhardis would be ruling roost in India

Vinash

Country flag
This is what China managed to pull off today! No major Muslim country went against China.

Fight China on the border, support Taiwan and support Tibet.

Stay away from Uyghur issue.

FeYxfUEXEAEMnNV.jpeg

Tiwariji

Country flag
I don't "want" anything. I am of the opinion that whatever we are doing (buying Russian oil, not condemning Russia), is correct. However, I also believe we should have the strength to bear the consequences, not cry like many people are doing.
You are comparing military aid to pakistan ,
calling pok ajad kashmir with importing Oil . Only fair comparision is if we had sent military help to russia and officialy recognized annexation Russian held areas in Ukraine . Here is your friend who you think ll help in securing your defence . And you want india to shape its foreign policy based on what that friend ll think of us .

Hitjob article. The article states even US external minister is not aware of the "silent" sanctions, but the newspaper is ? A lot of my friends went to the US last year, and many plan to this year as well. If the US is hurting anything by blocking visas to Indians, is their own economy because their tech sector is literally carried by Indians. People disaffected by visa restrictions are just choosing to switch to greener pastures, like in UK, or Netherlands, and even back to India comfortably.
Their economy is impacted by this war is not it ? But they are doing the needful , which their establishment think is good . I ll believe the article written by Nalapat over people talking in internet about their friends .

Vinash

Country flag
Confront China on the border, trade, manufacturing, Taiwan, Tibet.

Don't confront China on Uyghur issue.

Muslim countries themselves don't care about Uyghurs but Vishwagurus want to defend Uyghurs. China is 100% right on Uyghur issue. That's how Mullas deserve to be treated.

Tiwariji

Country flag
Why do you want to fight war with china ? For democracy freedom .. 😁 . Nah not going to happen here . There is border dispute . But Things are not that bad so far that we ll start a war with china and hurt our country , Neither future is decided yet .

Sanglamorre

Country flag
Unrelated but some years ago I visited the Viceregal lodge in shimla, one of the most beautiful places in the world to live and work. It is the site of the former viceroy holiday home, and is currently owned by the president's estate.
Lo and behold you find out there's some 'institute of advanced studies' operating there. One always wonders what kind of scholarship is going in these places?
Seemed like an idyllic parking spot for south delhi/ south bombay/ Chandigarh types to enjoy state funded PHD vacation.
TATA Institute of SOCIAL Studies.

So you can imagine what sort of thing goes on in there. I know a lez, man hating classmate doing some intersectional feminism PhD there. Absolutely wild place.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
which school is this TISS?
TATA Institute of SOCIAL Studies.

So you can imagine what sort of thing goes on in there. I know a lez, man hating classmate doing some intersectional feminism PhD there. Absolutely wild place.

fooLIam

If we are not convinced (and make it known that we hate China), how are we going to take the next steps ? USA was ready to turn QUAD into a military alliance, but we did not commit and kept obsequiously
Source?
It was good opportunities (or not) as long as long they would not export their “social experiments”. I don’t see anything wrong with military alliance with USA or maybe we would have become client state?.
Technologies transfer and export destination are required for India’s economic and technological growth . No country will give it free so we have to give some type of compensation or have to learn to take sides.

ThE BrOkEn HeArT

Country flag
This is what China managed to pull off today! No major Muslim country went against China.

Fight China on the border, support Taiwan and support Tibet.

Stay away from Uyghur issue.

View attachment 174721
I expected this move by India because there are many mutual interests are involved.
But porkis supported China on genocide of muslims clearly shows what kind of hypocrite this terrorist state is!
This state bark for Kashmiri Muslims and palestine muslims but at the same time sold Islam to China.

Vinash

Country flag
I expected this move by India because there are many mutual interests are involved.
But porkis supported China on genocide of muslims clearly shows what kind of hypocrite this terrorist state is!
This state bark for Kashmiri Muslims and palestine muslims but at the same time sold Islam to China.
Porkies will sell their own mothers & wives for $$$$$

Their stand on Uyghurs shouldn't surprise anyone.

flanker99

Country flag
But our response is new to US. they have facilitated IMF, ADB loans. F16 package and I am expecting porkis to be out of fatf list.
If ur talking about the vote in un then abstn is not new ...nothing to do with crrnt situation

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles