India-China Border conflict

Master Chief

Country flag
All that for what ? You still won't be even a medical expert that can even run a home clinic here 😂you have to pass some tests here so most of these idiots think about getting education abroad and will also in the end practice it also abroad
Bro.. this is India. My ancestral village had a very successful Muslim Doctor, whose only qualification was being a compounder to a Doctor.. :bplease:
India has more than a million unregistered doctors... and still has a huge shortage of doctors.. So, even if many of the doctors educated in China don't get certified for practice in India, they will still do just fine.. by practicing anyway.. and the government doesn't really mind..:eric:

nongaddarliberal

Country flag
All these analysts calculating China will fuck us x - years in the future, are all based on the belief that we will be watching and munching popcorn meanwhile they erect Burj al Arab in the middle of fucking nowhere.

In reality, we are building infrastructure at almost the same speed as China, if not faster. Leave aside infrastructure, we are improving, modernizing, and indigenizing our weapons as well.

So, that "in the future" will never happen. China's best bet to punish India was in May July 2020 when we were in deep slumber and focused on Pakistan, but they fizzled out during that time. If they went for DBO/Upper Arunachal valleys during that time, we would have not retrieved them in the next 100 years at least, instead, they chose to squat on Pangong Tso and get slapped on the face.
When hearing a lot of our senior officers speak, I've always sensed exaggerated pessimism from them with respect to China, even when talking about capabilities that India can counter or even has an advantage in. They used to do it even in the early 2000s when India had an edge against the PLA. I think it's a tactic to get the politicians to increase the budget of the Armed Forces and speed up arms procurement, rather than genuine pessimism.

rockdog

Country flag
All that for what ? You still won't be even a medical expert that can even run a home clinic here 😂you have to pass some tests here so most of these idiots think about getting education abroad and will also in the end practice it also abroad
I read some article about why Indian wants to study med here:
1. It's cheap for the tuition, and if planning well, the Chinese subisidies would make them earn some money more or less, it's still the reasonable business. If you treat your education is a busienss.

2. The trained med personeel still better than untrained, they would find some grey/informal medical job in India.

3. Chinese university need to increase the No. of oversea student, it's one of indicators for university ranking system.

4. The Chinese government classified most African nations and subcontinent nations as developing nations, students from those nations would get very high scholarship and allowrence...

eg.

Zhejing University gave monthly allowernce as: Doctor degree: USD350,Master degree: USD250.

5205741.png

Last edited:

The Shrike

Country flag
When hearing a lot of our senior officers speak, I've always sensed exaggerated pessimism from them with respect to China, even when talking about capabilities that India can counter or even has an advantage in. They used to do it even in the early 2000s when India had an edge against the PLA. I think it's a tactic to get the politicians to increase the budget of the Armed Forces and speed up arms procurement, rather than genuine pessimism.
As another poster said they do this in the US too, but there you will have active duty generals and high ranking civilians saying it. And it works for them. Here all out active generals act bombastic and civis are clueless or disinterested - only time we have see serious increase in defence and security spending is after we have already been kicked in the nuts.

scatterStorm

Country flag
75 years of independence for what? We played softly, again! We allowed there research vessel in IOR! We should've hounded that ship with constant hovering of P8Is over its head, that should've made the message LOUD and CLEAR to the Chinese vessel.

Why you may ask? Because that's what they f'ing do when any ship crosses spratly islands.

ym888

Chinese traditional medicine is a big hoax, sad that some Indians are falling for this

View attachment 167852
I did a little reading on the story.

I see what's going on.

She trusted folk doctors, who are liars.

Traditional Chinese medicine doctors in regular public hospitals do not reject modern medicine, but add traditional Chinese medicine to modern medicine

What this incident warns people is that they still have to go to regular hospitals to see a doctor.

ym888

I read some article about why Indian wants to study med here:
1. It's cheap for the tuition, and if planning well, the Chinese subisidies would make them earn some money more or less, it's still the reasonable business. If you treat your education is a busienss.

2. The trained med personeel still better than untrained, they would find some grey/informal medical job in India.

3. Chinese university need to increase the No. of oversea student, it's one of indicators for university ranking system.

4. The Chinese government classified most African nations and subcontinent nations as developing nations, students from those nations would get very high scholarship and allowrence...

eg.

Zhejing University gave monthly allowernce as: Doctor degree: USD350,Master degree: USD250.

View attachment 167851
The Zhejiang University (浙江大学) is a very famous university.

It is ranked sixth in the QS Asian University Rankings

another_armchair

Country flag
Chinese traditional medicine is a big hoax, sad that some Indians are falling for this

View attachment 167852
No guarantee chemotherapy will save someone diagnosed with cancer.

Cancer treatment is still hit & miss or no rich man or woman would die.

Then there are people diagnosed with cancer who make very strict lifestyle changes and add years to their life without compromising on quality of life. Some get cured fully.

There are people who die within a few days of their first round of chemotherapy. Then there are those who simply do not respond to chemotherapy, be it 1st line, 2nd line, 3rd line and towards they end of it, they feel suicide would've been a better bet.

Cancer attracts the best and the worst opportunists who want to profit from this illness. Its like a blank cheque in your hands. Whether its standard line allopathy therapy or CTM or Ayurveda or anything else, patient and family depending on their financial status will do anything for a cure.

Only immunotherapy shows some promise of a 'cure'.

Last edited:

Vinash

Country flag

I see what's going on.

Traditional Chinese medicine doctors in regular public hospitals do not reject modern medicine, but add traditional Chinese medicine to modern medicine

What this incident warns people is that they still have to go to regular hospitals to see a doctor.
The bolded part is ridiculous and not rooted in reality.

Either you use Traditional medicine or you use Allopathic medicine. Combining the two will only make it worse.

I've had some experience with Ayurvedic practitioners & Allopathic practitioners and both of them say the same i.e choose 1 type of treatment. Combining both will only lead to a quicker death.

ym888

The bolded part is ridiculous and not rooted in reality.

Either you use Traditional medicine or you use Allopathic medicine. Combining the two will only make it worse.

I've had some experience with Ayurvedic practitioners & Allopathic practitioners and both of them say the same i.e choose 1 type of treatment. Combining both will only lead to a quicker death.
Before modern medicine, the average human life expectancy was about 40 years.

Traditional medicine has its merits, but you have to trust modern medicine first

Blademaster

How come so many Indians are there in China? How is it so attractive?
You can thank the libtards and mlechas for the stupid reservation system that has led India to this point where Indians simply find it much easier to go abroad for further studies.

Country flag
You can thank the libtards and mlechas for the stupid reservation system that has led India to this point where Indians simply find it much easier to go abroad for further studies.
some of the top Indian university are not ranked very high on a world level. Corruption has
created a system where only rich kids are getting an education, not talent based.

Blademaster

some of the top Indian university are not ranked very high on a world level. Corruption has
created a system where only rich kids are getting an education, not talent based.
Yes and also the reservation system. The reservation system has forced a lot of people to play games and resort to measures such as bribes and etc to get in.

Country flag
Yes and also the reservation system. The reservation system has forced a lot of people to play games and resort to measures such as bribes and etc to get in.
I have worked with some doctors who were completely clueless but somehow became doctors and even
immigrated to make more money then they ever would have made in India.

Indrajit

Country flag

I see what's going on.

Not the only unfortunate case. Steve Jobs did the same and it turned out terribly. He had pancreatic cancer which is almost usually fatal but his was a rare type which could have been cured. He preferred alternate medicine and pretty much killed himself.

Indrajit

Country flag
Wrong, these are not the meritorious types. Most students with decent ranking will get either a government seat or a partially subsidized one. These are people with no real chance here except to pay ridiculous amounts at a private college. 90% of them fail the qualifying exam here, no evidence of any quality there.

Global Defence

New threads

Articles