India-China Border conflict

rockdog

Country flag
I think in latest report both sides have resolved all their issues or friction points except legacy issue called depsang
So I think u should update yourself and if possible propagate it in Chinese media
Gogra hot springs have been solved in August
So pls cherry pick articles as in our nation people have right to be even against the state I hope you don't have experience so u may feel happy and as it satisfies your choice it becomes the best article even if the person being pessimistic and false
Anyway lack of experience wrt views
Atleast stop your propaganda here and shout in closed Chinese sm rooms
Thanks for providing more sources from your side, there is no propaganda from my previous post, that article was from Indian media.

The situation is much more complicated than your single sentence, i think our military fans are far more dedicated on research, i followed this thread for 2 yrs, but didn't find many valuable research, most of them were just rant.

There are lots of fans in our cyber also extensively try to figure out the current situation. They are comparing sources from both side, the following are our own analysis, there are all in Chinese, i just post here for reference.

I don't want to waste time to translate into English, or been labelled as propaganda; but I believe exchange information is good for both sides and contribution to forum since i have been here 12 yrs, even we don't like each other.

*The red part is controlled by CN, green part is controlled by IN (estimated by our fans), if anybody has interest i would post more details in each region.

List of controvisisal areas and current situation:
001.jpg

List of each around of negociations and topic, result.
002.jpg

003.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

Last edited:

jai jaganath

Country flag
Thanks for providing more sources from your side, there is no propaganda from my previous post, that article was from Indian media.

The situation is much more complicated than your single sentence, i think our military fans are far more dedicated on research, i followed this thread for 2 yrs, but didn't find many valuable research, most of them were just rant.

There are lots of fans in our cyber also extensively try to figure out the current situation. They are comparing sources from both side, the following are our own analysis, there are all in Chinese, i just post here for reference.

I don't want to waste time to translate into English, or been labelled as propaganda; but I believe exchange information is good for both sides and contribution to forum since i have been here 12 yrs, even we don't like each other.

*The red part is controlled by CN, green part is controlled by IN (estimated by our fans), if anybody has interest i would post more details in each region.

View attachment 167207

View attachment 167208

View attachment 167209

View attachment 167210

View attachment 167211

View attachment 167212

View attachment 167213

View attachment 167214
@mokoman can u pls help translating it and explaining bcoz some things are bit confusing 😕
I mean very difficult to understand from the images

Arihant Roy

Country flag
There were several top honchos and big wigs who were continuously predicting the invasion of Taiwan by the vaunted PLA due to Pelosi's visit over the past few weeks.

Some said China would go on to invade and occupy Kinmen and Matshu islands which would then serve as a prelude to the larger invasion operation.

One of them is an IIM Ahmedabad passout who allegedly had predicted the Russia invasion last year.

WHERE ARE ALL THESE GUYS NOW? WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM???

Not a single live shot was fired at opposing forces as we all know. Exercises , more exercises and some more exercises interspersed with live missile and mlrs launches . Also so far barring a single or two missile, no PLAN ships or PLAAF jets have so far entered or flew over the territorial waters of Taiwan.

Xi has lost a large portion of his street credentials. As stated a million times before, the much vaunted PLA is nothing but a paper tiger of ladyboys. They are good only for scripted exercises and parades with shiny boots and uber cool toys. When it comes to the actual fighting, well , these cuckholes always chicken out. When they do fight, they are beaten back black and blue and again the commies state PR machinery have to come up with elaborately crafted narratives and fake interviews to salvage whatever reputation is left of their PLA.

Heck, even the Talibunnies are better than the PLA when it comes to fighting out and standing up to your enemies.

Presenting to you guys , the elite ladyboys of People's Lund Army -
:basanti::basanti::basanti::basanti::scared1::scared1:

mokoman

Country flag

View attachment 167207

View attachment 167208

View attachment 167209

View attachment 167210

View attachment 167211

View attachment 167212

View attachment 167213

View attachment 167214
:dude: i read this guys posts on weibo . he is very thorough . he uses indian twitter and news for his data , he also stole 2 of my pics.

@mist_consecutive check out pp numbering , he put them all on map except for pp4 - pp 6

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
There were several top honchos and big wigs who were continuously predicting the invasion of Taiwan by the vaunted PLA due to Pelosi's visit over the past few weeks.

Some said China would go on to invade and occupy Kinmen and Matshu islands which would then serve as a prelude to the larger invasion operation.

One of them is an IIM Ahmedabad passout who allegedly had predicted the Russia invasion last year.

WHERE ARE ALL THESE GUYS NOW? WHAT HAPPENED TO THEM???

Not a single live shot was fired at opposing forces as we all know. Exercises , more exercises and some more exercises interspersed with live missile and mlrs launches . Also so far barring a single or two missile, no PLAN ships or PLAAF jets have so far entered or flew over the territorial waters of Taiwan.

Xi has lost a large portion of his street credentials. As stated a million times before, the much vaunted PLA is nothing but a paper tiger of ladyboys. They are good only for scripted exercises and parades with shiny boots and uber cool toys. When it comes to the actual fighting, well , these cuckholes always chicken out. When they do fight, they are beaten back black and blue and again the commies state PR machinery have to come up with elaborately crafted narratives and fake interviews to salvage whatever reputation is left of their PLA.

Heck, even the Talibunnies are better than the PLA when it comes to fighting out and standing up to your enemies.

Presenting to you guys , the elite ladyboys of People's Lund Army -
:basanti::basanti::basanti::basanti::scared1::scared1:
I was one of the honchos who thought China will at least, at least take the islands which are adjacent to mainland China, because that was almost effortless thing to do.
I mean, I knew China is a paper dragon, and choreography army, but damn, I did not think Xi completely lacked even a single molecule of testosterone in her body to not take any action :pound:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

View attachment 167207

View attachment 167208

View attachment 167209

View attachment 167210

View attachment 167211

View attachment 167212

View attachment 167213

View attachment 167214
This is rare for any Chinese member here to post such an informational post, good job @rockdog !

I know it is hard, but can you perhaps translate Mandarin to English on the things on the table/map ? It will be easier for you than for me.

@mokoman not sure everything marked is correct because I can mark out a few inaccuracies which I know, hence there might be more.

What the map is calling Jianan pass/Hot Spring is actually Kungrang La, although I can't confirm if that place is also called hot spring (because I see a lot of hot spring at the base of Jianan pass?).

The second is, that PP17 is actually Karam Singh Hill, not near PP17A, which is called Gogra. Not sure about the other parts because only a military map will tell these things accurately.

flanker99

Country flag
I was one of the honchos who thought China will at least, at least take the islands which are adjacent to mainland China, because that was almost effortless thing to do.
I mean, I knew China is a paper dragon, and choreography army, but damn, I did not think Xi completely lacked even a single molecule of testosterone in her body to not take any action :pound:
U are using the wrong pronouns its xe/xer

mokoman

Country flag
This is rare for any Chinese member here to post such an informational post, good job @rockdog !

I know it is hard, but can you perhaps translate Mandarin to English on the things on the table/map ? It will be easier for you than for me.

@mokoman not sure everything marked is correct because I can mark out a few inaccuracies which I know, hence there might be more.

What the map is calling Jianan pass/Hot Spring is actually Kungrang La, although I can't confirm if that place is also called hot spring (because I see a lot of hot spring at the base of Jianan pass?).

The second is, that PP17 is actually Karam Singh Hill, not near PP17A, which is called Gogra. Not sure about the other parts because only a military map will tell these things accurately.
he probably took it from our news media , pp17 is how our news marks it ,

008dd23uly1gnxa4zk3nvj30xc0m878s.jpg

😁 his galwan image data is taken from my twitter post , which i got from your old post here .

he also posts and geolocates photos , tunnels and roads in Tibet , on other side of AP . chinese are really up to no good there.

dfcool

Country flag
Not possible under this regime that's for sure.
then tell us which regime you have in your mind?

I donno ever since MMS tenure Indian Army has gone pretty passive tbh. I mean GOI has totally had firm control even on smallest of actions. Natural flair seems to have been lost somewhere. Too much bureaucracy I feel. Risk taking is at all time low so there's that.
Do you think MMS/RaGa would do Uri, Balakot surgical strikes if he is PM now? defeat CCP and get us back askai chin?

How many surgical strikes MMS done after 26/11 which killed 165 innocent people. let me tell you Zero.

whats worse is after the attack indian PM met pak PM met at beautiful resort Sharm el-Sheikh, egypt to issue joint statement on how both countries are suffering from terrorism.
So, where did 10 terrorists come from, not pak?

Then Congress leaders released a book whose title was ‘26/11: An RSS plot’.

Then RaGa told American ambassador 'saffron' terrorism bigger thread than 'jihad'.

After 26/11 drdo budget reduced by around 25+% and then defence minister said india should not seek self reliance in defence, always import from other countries. (source: budget 2009)

Its really sad 90% don't know the real history and real delhi and lack critical thinking. left media and left education system are to blame.

Clearly this country don't deserve vajpayee, advanis bjp.

cereal killer

Country flag
then tell us which regime you have in your mind?

Do you think MMS/RaGa would do Uri, Balakot surgical strikes if he is PM now? defeat CCP and get us back askai chin?

How many surgical strikes MMS done after 26/11 which killed 165 innocent people. let me tell you Zero.

whats worse is after the attack indian PM met pak PM met at beautiful resort Sharm el-Sheikh, egypt to issue joint statement on how both countries are suffering from terrorism.
So, where did 10 terrorists come from, not pak?

Then Congress leaders released a book whose title was ‘26/11: An RSS plot’.

Then RaGa told American ambassador 'saffron' terrorism bigger thread than 'jihad'.

After 26/11 drdo budget reduced by around 25+% and then defence minister said india should not seek self reliance in defence, always import from other countries. (source: budget 2009)

Its really sad 90% don't know the real history and real delhi and lack critical thinking. left media and left education system are to blame.

Clearly this country don't deserve vajpayee, advanis bjp.

You can do 10 more surgical strikes & it won't change a thing. Terrorists will still come. They still haven't stopped. Our soldiers still die for those cannon fodder terrorists... While Pak army sits tight on the other side of border our real enemy. Why don't we do this surgical strike or Air strike on them?
Sorry but this choti choti khushiyan type mindset won't take us anywhere. Status quo is still pretty much the same.

Vinash

Country flag
& here in this forum I found many dumbheads shilling for these subhuman han supermacist trash and even calling them dharmic.

China is akin to Nazi Germany which needs to be brutally buttf*cked & dismembered, the same treatment what Soviets gave to Krauts in WW2
USA for all it's faults is by far the lesser evil compared to CCP.

CCP would've done far worse things than USA ever did if they had unchallenged world supremacy like USA.

Only naive people blinded by hatred for the West would have soft corner for CCP. The bat eating filth are barbarian scum and are the definition of Mlechhas.

Dharmic my ass?

I don't know how anyone with a brain can call China "Dharmic" after what they've done to Tibet.

They are "Godless" scum who are worse than even the Abrahamics whom I hate a lot.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
They burned billion dollars on weapon movements , artillery firing , rockets missiles , and fee of camera man . If you dont feel the heat then its your problem .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles