India-China Border conflict

Jimih

Country flag
Sirji , why you write your posts like the Hindu news paper.
You have a distinctive style similar to that paper
Really? Hahaha

Can't say, I dont read The Hindu newspaper, which in my opinion should be called 'Anti-Hindu' newspaper.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
"An Indian major with a megaphone warned the Chinese angrily that they were targeting a medic administering first aid to injured PLA personnel" - :facepalm:
This is not foolish. Medics are not targetted by armies generally, for the exact reason mentioned above. But I guess there was a language barrier.

The Army/Military is meant to defeat the enemy in the battlefield and win wars - not commit war crimes.
Kindly come down the dharmic throne. Being a dharmic warrior did not help Prithvi Raj Chauhan, and it will surely not help us.

Yes, the military is meant to defeat the enemy, but when you send enemy prisoners with a garland made of their own comrades' heads, you defeat the enemy mentally as well.

Blank

Country flag
Seething but not surprised. We have to do a China on China. Good thing is Chinese won't even disclose the nature of their casualties. But it should be done.
Why will they disclose their casualties? CCP puts a premium on information and they care about their so-called "face". By not disclosing information, probably due to Chinese pressure, We are just helping the Chinese. Taiwan (and lately USA) has learned that when it comes to Chinas face, instead of appeasing, it's better to slap it, stomp it and make them feel red. It increases their internal pressure, restricts their options, diminishes their reputation.

Indiandoctor

Country flag
Why will they disclose their casualties? CCP puts a premium on information and they care about their so-called "face". By not disclosing information, probably due to Chinese pressure, We are just helping the Chinese. Taiwan (and lately USA) has learned that when it comes to Chinas face, instead of appeasing, it's better to slap it, stomp it and make them feel red. It increases their internal pressure, restricts their options, diminishes their reputation.
Exactly, CCP has 1.4 billion people disposable but only a little hopium to give to their population and even less stability in its cadre. Pics of dead Chinese soldiers have the potential to wreck havoc in CCP and the general Chinese public but for some reason MEA Babus are holding them. Maybe they are waiting for a crisis inside China and will release them when chinki government becomes unstable, after all it is dictatorship but those pics just won't hit the same later on. The best time was 2 years ago and the second best time is now.

jai jaganath

Country flag
This is so far the best article describing the situation from Indian media i think。

View attachment 167131
I think in latest report both sides have resolved all their issues or friction points except legacy issue called depsang
So I think u should update yourself and if possible propagate it in Chinese media
Gogra hot springs have been solved in August
So pls cherry pick articles as in our nation people have right to be even against the state I hope you don't have experience so u may feel happy and as it satisfies your choice it becomes the best article even if the person being pessimistic and false
Anyway lack of experience wrt views
Atleast stop your propaganda here and shout in closed Chinese sm rooms

AnantS

Country flag
Still supreme leader had the gall to say Koi Nahi ghussa... Never forgive never forget from my part. OM Shanti :india2: I hope our country bring backs its ultra aggressive days of late 60's & 70's back... Not possible under this regime that's for sure.
mate more than regime, army needs to show its ferociousness. even during peak of sharm al sheik antics, army spited pakis, when they absolutely had to - as an answer. Why it seems- army held back on small tact cross border ops against china as answer to galwan? Our forces are well capable of doing so. But why their reaction seems to subdued, as if looking for nod for every single step from central gov?

Last edited:

Rassil Krishnan

Country flag
I think in latest report both sides have resolved all their issues or friction points except legacy issue called depsang
So I think u should update yourself and if possible propagate it in Chinese media
Gogra hot springs have been solved in August
So pls cherry pick articles as in our nation people have right to be even against the state I hope you don't have experience so u may feel happy and as it satisfies your choice it becomes the best article even if the person being pessimistic and false
Anyway lack of experience wrt views
Atleast stop your propaganda here and shout in closed Chinese sm rooms
why are we not perma banning him.we dont need these people on our site.cancel culture works and i believe in it.

Anirbann Datta

Eternal Flame
Country flag
His Holiness Dalai Lama in Leh today

Frankly speaking, we are just raising a white horse as the current Dalai Lama ( my personal belief- strictly). He gets all hospitality from India, refuge, backing, security, yet he chooses to numb down during each time we needed him to be vocal to motivate the Tibetan population to raise voice. Same observation when visited upper Dharmsala, it seemed like a parallel world within area, with no strings attached with rest of India's whereabouts. ( though SSF still raised from mainly Tibetans refugees )

Jimih

Country flag
Frankly speaking, we are just raising a white horse as the current Dalai Lama ( my personal belief- strictly). He gets all hospitality from India, refuge, backing, security, yet he chooses to numb down during each time we needed him to be vocal to motivate the Tibetan population to raise voice.
Not his entirely fault, GoI was not active in this front either. They are now just coming out of slumber.

cereal killer

Country flag
mate more than regime, army needs to show its ferociousness. even during peak of sharm al sheik antics, army spited pakis, when they absolutely had to - as an answer. Why it seems- army held back on small tact cross border ops against china as answer to galwan? Our forces are well capable of doing so. But why their reaction seems to subdued, as if looking for nod for every single step from central gov?
I donno ever since MMS tenure Indian Army has gone pretty passive tbh. I mean GOI has totally had firm control even on smallest of actions. Natural flair seems to have been lost somewhere. Too much bureaucracy I feel. Risk taking is at all time low so there's that.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Huawei will charge Samsung and Apple for every smartphone sold using its 5G patents

It's OK you simplify Chinese mobile brands success as stealing. But the real business world it's much more complicated.

Market,channel dealers,government policy maker all made efforts.

I don't care your conclusion,market share in India speaks a lot...
I should not be replying as the CCPeasants are known for low IQ thinking. But here goes:
India’s electronics manufacturing ecosystem is rapidly changing thanks to its PLI policy and high import duties. This means more cell phone production will move onshore to India. There is no shortage of technical skills at any level of cell phone manufacturing. India has excellent vocational training institutes and very good hardware R&D engineers even at the highest levels. Many parts of Qualcom’s snap dragon chips were designed in Bangalore and 100% of its software written in India. New chip foundries are coming up. And the Quad is committed to China + 1 strategy. That is why you see Chinese companies being kicked out of India. CCP backed Chinese companies are trusted nowhere on the planet and India is no exception. Modi administration now know that Indian companies can take over such manufacturing as the success in Indian companies delivering on 5G tech proves.
30% of Shenzhen is vacant today. Expect that number to rise and more ghost buildings shaking in the Shenzhen wind in the future.Maybe Shenzhen can offset the loss a bit by offering guided tours of shaking ghost buildings.

Global Defence

Articles