India-China Border conflict

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
From the article -

PLA charged without any regard for its own advance elements, say soldiers of 16 Bihar . “It was like a stampede, and I would not be surprised if some of the Chinese men out front were trampled and injured.

The battlefield was littered with dead Chinese soldiers, and through the night, the injured Chinese soldiers were pulled out of the area and taken to PLA positions in the rear . Indian soldiers were instructed to stay away from the PLA’s dead. .

Since the time we had assembled in the area in the morning (June 16), we had spotted dead bodies of several Chinese soldiers lying around. Our orders were not to touch them, as the Chinese were expected to retrieve them later,”says Havildar Dharamvir.

flanker99

Country flag
From the article -

PLA charged without any regard for its own advance elements, say soldiers of 16 Bihar . “It was like a stampede, and I would not be surprised if some of the Chinese men out front were trampled and injured.

The battlefield was littered with dead Chinese soldiers, and through the night, the injured Chinese soldiers were pulled out of the area and taken to PLA positions in the rear . Indian soldiers were instructed to stay away from the PLA’s dead. .

Since the time we had assembled in the area in the morning (June 16), we had spotted dead bodies of several Chinese soldiers lying around. Our orders were not to touch them, as the Chinese were expected to retrieve them later,”says Havildar Dharamvir.

Its time we release pictures they will speak more than any words

The Shrike

Country flag
From the article -

"An Indian major with a megaphone warned the Chinese angrily that they were targeting a medic administering first aid to injured PLA personnel" - :facepalm:

Overlord

Country flag
Those mf have no fucking right to live
Bloody assholes how can they be so inhumane the one who was treating them, they killed him
Earlier I was not in for of those war crimes like @Kumaoni suggested on Chinese but now I want to see head to every Chinese soldier even their civilians. If some civilians are also captured and torture that would be good for this world
Their existence is similar to scums
& here in this forum I found many dumbheads shilling for these subhuman han supermacist trash and even calling them dharmic.

China is akin to Nazi Germany which needs to be brutally buttf*cked & dismembered, the same treatment what Soviets gave to Krauts in WW2

Last edited:

Cheran

Country flag
Wow...conclusions
bat eater chinese = subhuman trash

isn't this what Hav Tejinder Singh said in his interview, that pla killed some of our men after capturing them?
Those mf have no fucking right to live
Bloody assholes how can they be so inhumane the one who was treating them, they killed him
Earlier I was not in for of those war crimes like @Kumaoni suggested on Chinese but now I want to see head to every Chinese soldier even their civilians. If some civilians are also captured and torture that would be good for this world
Their existence is similar to scums
Its time we release pictures they will speak more than any words
"An Indian major with a megaphone warned the Chinese angrily that they were targeting a medic administering first aid to injured PLA personnel" - :facepalm:
If i understand, the CCP took a medic captive & then executed him. Correct?

How did we react? Did we avenge this sacrilege?

Did we torture & frag any sub human Han filth in captivity?

rockdog

Country flag
We are underestimating how much Indian middle class loves Modi. We might hate him because of his sarv garam vadapao but a huge majority of the Indian middle class still thinks of him as the Hindu Hriday samrat. If Modi makes a television announcement that days Chinese phones are anti-national and you should buy Indian phones, and there are a few cheap Indian phones, the middle class will buy the Indian phones despite them having poor tech just because it is the "nationalist" thing to do. Modi banned tiktok and pubg, 2 of the most popular apps among the youth in 2020 and there was absolutely no opposition. Also atma nirbhar Bharat is a kind of a success, people are checking the origin country of products now and are actively trying to avoid Chinese stuff it's just that the sheer amount of Chinese stuff is so huge that it becomes impossible to avoid it. But a well thought out strategy can make this 12k phone thing a success
Ever since galwan, China is the new Pakistan and our masses will contribute in any way they can.
Literally the only one good thing BJP has done is making nationalism cool again.
like the mess of demonetization?

rockdog

Country flag

NutCracker

Country flag
Chinese Patents are shit tier.. as Chinese philosophy Quantity over Quality..

Does Huawei even have patent in Millimeter wave tech ??

Here is a video about
How are chingchongs are forced to pay exorbitant price for 5G because 4G quality is intentionally declined.

The Shrike

Country flag

The Army/Military is meant to defeat the enemy in the battlefield and win wars - not commit war crimes.

jai jaganath

Country flag

If our establishment had even 10% of guts wrt Pakistan against China

Indiandoctor

Country flag
like the mess of demonetization?
BJP won UP elections barely 6 months after demonitization purely on the Modi factor, yogi factor didn't exist at that time. Along with which they also won Uttarakhand elections on Modi factor alone. It doesn't matter whether what he is doing is right or wrong, it doesn't matter whether you like him or not and DFI (including me) might hate him for being too secular but we all have to admit that Modi is by far the most popular leader in the country right now and Indian middle class will believe and follow whatever he says.

Jimih

Country flag
& here in this forum I found many dumbheads shilling for these subhuman han supermacist trash and even calling them dharmic.
Yes, there are quite few Indian members in this thread, will not name them.

Me and atleast 3 more members are deliberately Hawkish in this thread because we exactly know what the Han Chinese actually are.

Jimih

Country flag
The Army/Military is meant to defeat the enemy in the battlefield and win wars - not commit war crimes.
All right will Geneva and UNO take-up this matter?

War crimes applies only to non-permanent members of UNSC.

Jimih

Country flag
Very narrow POV to see a multi party democratic system.

FYI using your logic they got TWICE the vote share of their nearest competitor.
Modus Operandi

Odd day- Shilling for Ukraine
Even Day- Shilling for China

Will especially jump threads to 'like' posts of Chinese and forward their narratives on this thread by being Self-Loathing.

You see a repeat offender.

Indiandoctor

Country flag
This doesnot count as Indian middle class does not unconditionally supports Modi the point made by original poster.
Even with virtually no platform INC managed to get 19.49% of vote-share.
It does count as Indian middle class supports Modi.
In India 38% voters is like 30 crore people. 30 crore people can make the world's 5th most populous country. These 30 crore people need a new mobile phone every year and they are enough to help Indian companies have a jumpstart and try to get back in the market. Players like ambani can use this opportunity to make huge gains and keep chink companies out even if the ban is lifted in future.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles