India-China Border conflict

mokoman

Country flag
Is it about the watchtowers?

he is talking about a new location . fresh large area . east of DBO

there is a stream and some more waste land . he keep saying something about chinese building bridges and bla bla bla .

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
what does KLPD stand for?
You American or NRI?

Blademaster

You American or NRI?
NRI.

The Shrike

Country flag
Is it about the watchtowers?

This is why I remain pessimistic, from the article quoting a defence ministry source:
“It’s shocking that they are continuing with them despite the two countries’ armies holding talks to resolve the border standoff.”

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
This is why I remain pessimistic, from the article quoting a defence ministry source:
“It’s shocking that they are continuing with them despite the two countries’ armies holding talks to resolve the border standoff.”
Problem lies where media and blogs shows only chinese propoganda and chinese activities and what India does never comes out and no knows..It actually demotivates the minds. Its a high time now Government should start releasing the Galwan pics and start counter propoganda..

Cheran

Country flag
"China back-stabbed us", "we were shocked to ....", "we were caught unawares", "how can they do this when talks are going on"... - we have been hearing such statements for decades. These officials etc still have not understood the double speak of CCP? Or are they pretending?

Another point is that what we do might mostly go unreported & lack of proper messaging via pics/vids etc creates a perception of non action.

asaffronladoftherisingsun

Dharma Dispatcher
Country flag
Was it our land ? I doubt it, we never had access to it.
Sorry for the offtopic but the chronicles of Tibet tell us that the kingdom of khotan shared border with tibetan plateau a bit up towards north and this Kingdom were founded by some 5000?Indian men ministers and son of Ashoka himself whose name was Kustana. This would then become the outpost of BHARAT's culture to China and it was ruled by Bhartiyaized-Sakas carrying Sanskrit names as late as 10th cent ad.

Then it fell to qarakhanids.

1659842934700.png

Bhagvaan Shiva artifacts has been excavated from those lands.

DharmaAloneTriumphs.jpg

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles