India-China Border conflict

Sarjen

ship is there for a week - to spy . what bullshit is this .

source is i made it the fuck up .
is there anyway we can have a shore facility setup to Jam the signals of this ships, and I'm very sure Chinese will setup such facility in the port i near future. in case of war do we have the authority to Strike the port ??

Javelin_Sam

Country flag
must be those cuckys sitting in MEA who might be thinking a cruise ship is coming instead of a spy one
I don't think MEA can do much. China throwed good cash. Hambantota is in Chinese hands already on a 99 year lease. Now SL is in pieces economically. I won't be amused even if a Type 055 docks there next year

SUPERPOWER

Country flag
Use EMP or Attack with Laser...Then signals has to be jammed anyhow...This yellow bastards vessel should not encircle India Peacefully...

It will be best that we will sabotage the ship in Hambantota Port itself...some kind of fire or anything else will work.

flanker99

Country flag
Two can play the game INS satpura is around pacific lets have her visit taiwan or have her pass through taiwan strait with USN ....ranil's seat is shaky he should know his place

Indrajit

Country flag
ship is there for a week - to spy . what bullshit is this .

source is i made it the fuck up .
Apparently, the Chinese ambassador armtwisted the Sri Lankan government. With so much debt held by the Chinese, the Sri Lankan’s don’t have much of a choice. They too have to pick their fights and they probably decided that this wasn’t one that they want to choose.

daya

Country flag
Shrilanka is like a girlfriend who is ready to share the bed with sugar daddy instead of her steady boy friend.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Things are getting interesting

Nothing in Chinese inventory is a cause of worry except Su 35. Even Su 35 is also not a cocern where Rafales are deployed. Once Tejas Mk1A and Mk2 comes in big number, it will be good for China to stay awy with their junk fighters. They will be seen and shot way before they can see Indian planes.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles