India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
I am not sure what comm. The army uses equipment at the frontline, but it should have frequency hopping ability to negate such issues.

The only other explanation is that the Chinese are using wideband jamming, but then their own comm. equipment will be affected too.

Kumata

Country flag
The only other explanation is that the Chinese are using wideband jamming, but then their own comm. equipment will be affected too.
They would have excluded their frequencies off it...easy to do IMO...but 5G interfering is far fetched . 5 G works in diff band while military frequencies are classified typically....there is a reason why 5G band is being auctioned at such high rates.....there is more to it ..

chalochum

Country flag
They would have excluded their frequencies off it...easy to do IMO...but 5G interfering is far fetched . 5 G works in diff band while military frequencies are classified typically....there is a reason why 5G band is being auctioned at such high rates.....there is more to it ..
Exactly. China Mobile currently holds a license for using the 2.6 GHz and 4.9 GHz frequency bands for 5G on a nationwide basis. CBN has authority to use the 700 MHz and 4.9 GHz frequency bands. They also have other bands in mmwave like 24.25 - 27.5 GHz, 37 - 43.5 GHz
Either they cracked it, or high base jammers or classified frequency band got changed which now falls in the 5G range.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
I'm guessing this is the source article FWIW.
To be noted that this is coming at a time when IA is developing it's own IOMT(Internet of military things), there is an RFI from last year and there is an update from current year as well.

IIT Madras to set up 5G test bed for Army Training Command

https://www.thehindu.com/news/natio...for-army-training-command/article65545822.ece

this news item on 5G interference could be a source based old information, which probably has already been taken into account.

Cheran

Country flag
Exactly. China Mobile currently holds a license for using the 2.6 GHz and 4.9 GHz frequency bands for 5G on a nationwide basis. CBN has authority to use the 700 MHz and 4.9 GHz frequency bands. They also have other bands in mmwave like 24.25 - 27.5 GHz, 37 - 43.5 GHz
Either they cracked it, or high base jammers or classified frequency band got changed which now falls in the 5G range.
For layman understanding -

Is this intentional jamming via mounting additional wares on 5G towers or unintentional consequence of 5G rollout on LAC?

chalochum

Country flag
For layman understanding -

Is this intentional jamming via mounting additional wares on 5G towers or unintentional consequence of 5G rollout on LAC?
Not sure. Needs to be investigated.
Either ways its pretty bad if the comms of an army are not working in critical border areas. If its unintentional its even worse.
I'm sure theres a plan B before DRDO comes out with a solution.

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
All this flexing and trolling but stil won’t release a single Galwan pic hahaha
Organizing meeting in J&K is neither flexing nor trolling . China has nothing to do with it . They took the arrow flying on air in to their ass themselves . If you think its some kind of trolling against china then i doubt you are even indian .

Kumaoni

Organizing meeting in J&K is neither flexing nor trolling . China has nothing to do with it . They took the arrow flying on air in to their ass themselves . If you think its some kind of trolling against china then i doubt you are even indian .
What’s the point of it then and why are people trying to make it seem like it on twitter

tribendra bisoi..

Country flag
What’s the point of it then and why are people trying to make it seem like it on twitter
Because they reacted .. Its became so because china and pakistan reacted for organizing a meeting in our own territory and simp pajeet like you are hurt for india exercising its sovereign right over its own land .

Kumaoni

Because they reacted .. Its became so because china and pakistan reacted for organizing a meeting in our own territory and simp pajeet like you are hurt for india exercising its sovereign right over its own land .
Lol relax.

You know what I’m saying is true kek. Anyway I’m pro war with Pakistan to retake PoK so I don’t know where I am hurt for India exercising its sovereignty over its own land.

shade

Country flag
All this flexing and trolling but stil won’t release a single Galwan pic hahaha
It's flexing and trolling of al-Fakiristanis, what Cheeni is doing is described succinctly by tribendra bisoi

China has nothing to do with it . They took the arrow flying on air in to their ass themselves .
For cheeni it's low level ungli-baazi like sending the ED after chinkphone vendors and celebrating Dalai Lama's b'day.

Inshallah unka be time aayega.

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
Lol, even chongs are getting started with this Hindutva bs now. Finally learnt a thing or two from their Indian devotees; I presume.
Syas China, a homogeneous country with concentration camps for muslims .
Its hurts lol

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles