India-China Border conflict

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
🧐 yea ur right . maybe its still within buffer zone . hard to believe chinese will try to fuck us now.
North Pangong Tso, maybe, but I doubt it because China had posts till the last point (where I drew the dotted line) since they withdrew. Suddenly crossing it by like, 300-400m ahead is suspicious.

For South Pangong Tso, 100% they violated the buffer zone. Not even a single soldier patrolled those areas, in fact, the agreement did not allow it. If they are moving bunkers and running vehicles, it is clearly a violation.
IIRC the buffer zone extends to finger 3 (and not just to F4).
Extends to F3 to our side, and till the start of Sirijap to their side.

This is wrong, the buffer zone is on both sides, except the Maj. Dhan Singh Thapa post where limited activity is still allowed.

mokoman

Country flag
North Pangong Tso, maybe, but I doubt it because China had posts till the last point (where I drew the dotted line) since they withdrew. Suddenly crossing it by like, 300-400m ahead is suspicious.

For South Pangong Tso, 100% they violated the buffer zone. Not even a single soldier patrolled those areas, in fact, the agreement did not allow it. If they are moving bunkers and running vehicles, it is clearly a violation.

Extends to F3 to our side, and till the start of Sirijap to their side.

This is wrong, the buffer zone is on both sides, except the Maj. Dhan Singh Thapa post where limited activity is still allowed.
dont think the construction on the ridge ( south spangur ) is a violation.

they already had a observation post here .

👀 maybe they are just adding a disco club.

008dd23ugy1gt5jy5yt9dj31jc0v9qpq.jpg

wow i guess u were right

saw this on twitter

i dont think its true, but i just like drawing arrows and shit .

ill credit u , but only 10 people will see it anyway.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
dont think the construction on the ridge ( south spangur ) is a violation.

they already had a observation post here .

👀 maybe they are just adding a disco club.

View attachment 161292

i dont think its true, but i just like drawing arrows and shit .
Apart from that post atop the hilltop, construction/movement in the valley area is prohibited AFAIK according to the mutual pullback agreement. We have a similar post (Maj. Dhan Singh Thapa post) at F3 which falls under the buffer zone.

ill credit u , but only 10 people will see it anyway.
Nah, no need. I don't want visibility or attention, just spread the message, or wait for a few more weeks to get clarity on what is exactly China planning.

RoaringTigerHiddenDragon

Country flag
Is there any country where Chinese don't do illegal business..:frusty:
They are ordered to do so by the CCP…beg, borrow or steal but get it done. Chinese are relentless when it comes to stealing other people’s stuff, including from other Chinese. Pickpocketing and theft are out of control in all Chinese cities especially the big ones. Given that almost every party Secretary in the CCP is corrupt, the thieves steal a lot from these people because they cannot complain that their bribe money was stolen. You can watch documentaries on YT where the thieves and police have swindled hundreds of thousands of dollars from these corrupt CCP secretaries and they all kept quiet. Some spoke out and Xi investigated the, and jailed them. So yes theft is a major business in China. Never ever get close to a mainland Chinese. :rotfl::shock::shoot:

ym888

They are ordered to do so by the CCP…beg, borrow or steal but get it done. Chinese are relentless when it comes to stealing other people’s stuff, including from other Chinese. Pickpocketing and theft are out of control in all Chinese cities especially the big ones. Given that almost every party Secretary in the CCP is corrupt, the thieves steal a lot from these people because they cannot complain that their bribe money was stolen. You can watch documentaries on YT where the thieves and police have swindled hundreds of thousands of dollars from these corrupt CCP secretaries and they all kept quiet. Some spoke out and Xi investigated the, and jailed them. So yes theft is a major business in China. Never ever get close to a mainland Chinese. :rotfl::shock::shoot:
There are thieves in every country except India

Do you know the Corruption Perceptions Index in India

Jimih

Country flag
Do you know the Corruption Perceptions Index in India
It is less than CCP's China for sure.

Our media doesn't hide India's shortfalls like yours.

Your media is CCP controlled where truth and facts are highly moderated. Nothing truthful comes out of China.

Communist Party of China members are one of the highest corrupt people in the world.

Chinese trolls like you out fear of getting anal frucked by CCP uses VPN to log into DFI to throw mud on India and that's a pity.

Last edited:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Kestrel can take in different turrets apart from chindi lmg.
Dunno if it can fit a tank turret like this ching APC, but the earliest pics of it had a BMP2 turret slapped on.

Surprising Tata till now hasn't made one of those 30mm cannon, remotely controlled with anti armor missile turrets yet.
I think we haven't seen any tank turret on whap
I think a lot of changes need to be made to make whap carry a tank turret or 105mm or 125 mm gun
Nos othered are only 9 as per few sources so I don't think too many things would have been delivered
Tata knows whap won't be procured so why to develop better wait if drdo wants to transfer tech then let's see otherwise why to waste time when procurement will be very low

shade

Country flag
I think we haven't seen any tank turret on whap
I think a lot of changes need to be made to make whap carry a tank turret or 105mm or 125 mm gun
Nos othered are only 9 as per few sources so I don't think too many things would have been delivered
Tata knows whap won't be procured so why to develop better wait if drdo wants to transfer tech then let's see otherwise why to waste time when procurement will be very low
Ye bhi hai, procure to sirf Phoren maal hi hoga.
Maybe the olive-greens are looking lustfully at the US Stryker IFV?

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles