India-China Border conflict

FalconSlayers

धर्मो रक्षति रक्षितः
Country flag
Yeah? In June 2020, the specific victims of the Galwan Valley have already announced the awards within the PLA, but it was announced later due to the international situation.
It took you a year to tell how many of your died, everybody knows that CCPee can coverup and no Wumao can question Xitler, except for Chinks and their Porkistani chihuahuas nobody believes in your nonsense.

और अपने सुअरो को बोलो हिलाना बंद करे।

vidhwanshak

Country flag
What about photos?
Indian media again?
A bunch of stupid pigs with no moral bottom line?
yes you can run away but you are a soldier
you are a pig. gaandu

Even after 10 days chinese pig failed to answer this

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
View attachment 158108
Some people have counted. In this picture alone, there are 37 Indians who surrendered. May I ask the brave Indians, what does this mean?
In a cold arms fight, courage and discipline mean everything
However, the Indians did not
No difference from 1962,
When setbacks, run away
20 dead in India (if this is true)
There were 37+ who surrendered
May I ask where is the courage of the Indians,
A brave soldier should die and not surrender,
Hilarious attempt. Your army has small penis envy. Chinese people lack honor, not that I expect them to have any. There was a prisoner and casualty exchange after Galwan, it is the picture of the Chinese side, but you folks are trying to play propaganda using injured solider's pictures.

We afterward have captured your soldiers, disoriented and weak from high-altitude sickness, we treated them, and respectfully handed them over, and not tried to score brownie points by creating torture videos of them. Again, not that I expect someone without any honor and manners to understand it.

Yeah? In June 2020, the specific victims of the Galwan Valley have already announced the awards within the PLA, but it was announced later due to the international situation.
Yes, yes, a country that took a year to count its casualties teaches me how it was actually your "benevolence" that you took time to release your figures :bplease:

Jimih

Country flag
View attachment 158108
Some people have counted. In this picture alone, there are 37 Indians who surrendered. May I ask the brave Indians, what does this mean?
In a cold arms fight, courage and discipline mean everything
However, the Indians did not
No difference from 1962,
When setbacks, run away
20 dead in India (if this is true)
There were 37+ who surrendered
May I ask where is the courage of the Indians,
You are on a 'suicide mode' it seems.

Tread carefully from here on.

Instant Ban is coming, just now one Indian member was banned (my efforts) who was toeing the Chinese line.

NEXT IS YOU!!!!

Jimih

Country flag
Few days back @L1551L was abusing Hindus in Islamic Invasion Thread. Now abusing Indians & advocating for China.

Don't think he's a Chinese. Most probably a Pakistani.
He is a bloody Chinese, who was banned last year, reappeared again with a new ID.

He forgot how he was banned and who were the Indian Members behind it.

It will be Deja Vu time for him.

Knowitall

A chinese company consisting of 100 soldiers proceeds to surrender to ITBP

View attachment 158117
Bruh i remember this incident. Apparently according to some reports from unknown sources this incident had taken place in Arunachal Pradesh.

Army and GOI were Swift to issue clarification stating this news as fake and unsubstantial but frauds and cheapsters like gokhale continued to harp about this fuckery and soon enough the Chinese ended up releasing a second batch of Indian prisoners and casualties.

Then these same fuckers started to harp about GOI lethargy and lack of psy ops and how India is losing on information front putting unwanted pressure on GOI which was already facing issues on multiple fronts.

Sala these fraud journos for a few tweets ended up fucking the GOI when they were doing their work silently.

Makes you wonder if the third front orchestrated the entire incident to put unwanted pressure on GOI.

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Bruh i remember this incident. Apparently according to some reports from unknown sources this incident had taken place in Arunachal Pradesh.

Army and GOI were Swift to issue clarification stating this news as fake and unsubstantial but frauds and cheapsters like gokhale continued to harp about this fuckery and soon enough the Chinese ended up releasing a second batch of Indian prisoners and casualties.

Then these same fuckers started to harp about GOI lethargy and lack of psy ops and how India is losing on information front putting unwanted pressure on GOI which was already facing issues on multiple fronts.

Sala these fraud journos for a few tweets ended up fucking the GOI when they were doing their work silently.
deleted it.:frusty:

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

Makes you wonder if the third front orchestrated the entire incident to put unwanted pressure on GOI.
It was a real incident. GoI did not want to anger "Choinize masters", so they did not release anything.

And I wonder why you are cursing Sir Nitin Gokhale, he is the official spokesperson of GoI. If he is speaking anything, that is because he got direct permission from GoI.

Remember one thing.
There is no smoke without fire.

I will tell you what exactly happened -
- A large Chinese force tried to intrude into the Tawang district, near Chumi Gyatse waterfalls, some 200 strength.
- Indian Army intercepted them swiftly and captured/detained half of them. We held them for like 6 hours before they were let go after commander-level talks.
- News leaked, and we rejoiced.
- News reached MEA, which found it disastrous to Hindi-Chini bhai bhai program and Hindi-Chini smooch-up yojna, and they rebuked Army and news channels.
- We denied anything happened.

This was before MEA was put on a pure-protein gigachad meal so their balls were underdeveloped, cannot really blame them.
-

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
It was a real incident. GoI did not want to anger "Choinize masters", so they did not release anything.

And I wonder why you are cursing Sir Nitin Gokhale, he is the official spokesperson of GoI. If he is speaking anything, that is because he got direct permission from GoI.

Remember one thing.

- A large Chinese force tried to intrude into the Tawang district, near Chumi Gyatse waterfalls, some 100-200 strength.
- Indian Army intercepted them swiftly and captured/detained half of them. We held them for like 6 hours before they were let go after commander-level talks.
- News reached MEA, which found it disastrous to Hindi-Chini bhai bhai program and Hindi-Chini smooch-up yojna, and they rebuked Army and news channels.

This was before MEA was put on a pure-protein gigachad meal so their balls were underdeveloped, cannot really blame them.
-

See the details in the article, they quote the Chinese numbers, what exactly happened, their contacts informed that Chinese soldiers were detained, and were released, etc. etc.

Do you think all such information can be a figment of the combined imagination of multiple sources and reporters ?

If you ask veterans (including @Hellfire), he will tell you, that such scuffles and face-offs keep on happening with Chinese. They rarely reach the mainstream media and govt. too does not make a big fuss out of it.

Knowitall

Remember one thing.

- A large Chinese force tried to intrude into the Tawang district, near Chumi Gyatse waterfalls, some 100-200 strength.

-
The reason I blame him was because GOI was caught in a fix with congress and expected third front full on attacking the govt with we need proof lauda lasan like balakot.

Plus I very much doubt he had GOI clearance because both this and the red tents incident in hot spring area were propagated by him with no follow up or backing.

Guy himself admitted on twitter about the lack of any follow up proof and said he was trying to do something without any follow up.

In general journos at his level already know how the GOI or MEA react. He never should have talked about it without proper backing from MEA or GOI.

Knowitall

See the details in the article, they quote the Chinese numbers, what exactly happened, their contacts informed that Chinese soldiers were detained, and were released, etc. etc.

Do you think all such information can be a figment of the combined imagination of multiple sources and reporters ?

If you ask veterans (including @Hellfire), he will tell you, that such scuffles and face-offs keep on happening with Chinese. They rarely reach the mainstream media and govt. too does not make a big fuss out of it.
Don't like @Hellfire at all. Guys twitter handle is entirely filled with constant randi Rona against GOI while saying we ceded this we ceded that.

If I remember correctly he was properly patrolled by a mod here and he was also responsible for a former SF member leaving the forum.

Randi Rona to Mai bhi karta hu but that guy in the name of unknown sources did next level fuckery here.

Rest I agree with you. Infact we should have posted the golgappa video and injured Chinese soldier video for proof.

Jimih

Country flag
One big Chinese spy got killed in this year's China Eastern Airlines Flight 5735 crash, no Chinese media will talk about this, not even CCP slaves in this forum.

You don't mess with the Yankees.

images (2).jpeg

Eric Swalwell, United States Representative and the Spy

Knowitall

One big Chinese spy got kill in this year's China Eastern Airlines Flight 5735 crash, no Chinese media will talk about this, not even CCP slaves in this forum.

You don't mess with the Yankees.

View attachment 158119
Eric Swalwell United States Representative
Another fact to note is that the recent revelations from the black box point to a intentional nosedive by the pilots and not a technical error.

Makes you wonder....

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles