India-China Border conflict

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Point is they have something on light helicopter what do we have nothing lch is not inducted and I bet you it won't be till 2025 so pls tell PLA to not intrude till then
Stop your Wikipedia syndrome helina is nowhere inducted pls tell me nos ordered or delivered
Nothing atleast they have air launched atgm
Kya ukhad liya ipr ko respect karke
Chinese stole those initially the weapons built were worthless but now after manufacturing insas their quality have reached to a good point and atleast better than due to mass manufacturing
We can't mass manufacture so we will have to make a good initial product which forces will naturally not be inducted
This I agree with.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Indian members, kindly don't claim uninformed facts such as the Chinese cannot fly helicopters over the Himalayas, they can't fly more than a few jets in Tibet, etc., etc.

Such uninformed claims not only undermine the Indian viewpoint and make us sound like fanboys living in delusion but also give firepower to Chinese members to have an upper edge in the narrative here.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
They're not on the borders of Kashmir.
They border Bihar. Try it.
I will personally do my best to slaughter anyone who tries to take our land.
The disputed border they are talking about is Lipulekh, it borders Uttrakhand. Anyway, these are just political rhetorics, Nepal knows it can't take back the land, it is just keeping its citizens happy.

Waanar

Country flag
The disputed border they are talking about is Lipulekh, it borders Uttrakhand. Anyway, these are just political rhetorics, Nepal knows it can't take back the land, it is just keeping its citizens happy.
But it's making me sad.

Their border guards shot and killed a Bihari farmer and injured another 2 last year and our government did jackshit. Nepal needs to feel some heat to help it realize the nature of it's existence, i.e, weak.

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
Copying is easy to say, but those who have a little understanding of interchangeability and the basis of measurement technology know that it is difficult to copy just that product without related drawings and product descriptions.
When I say copying I say that you Guys reverse engineered many Soviet jets along with Licence Manufacturing of Soviet/Russian designs, ok I would say that license Manufacturing is not copying but legal, but you guys have been known to steal Technology from countries like US.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
Their border guards shot and killed a Bihari farmer and injured another 2 last year and our government did jackshit. Nepal needs to feel some heat to help it realize the nature of it's existence, i.e, weak.
I will tell you, these incidents happen often, and SSB too capture/kill Nepali citizens. The point is, that Nepal-India has a largely unmonitored and unfenced border, smuggling is rampant, and things like this happen sadly.

It is not as one-sided as we hear.

Jimih

Country flag
They're not on the borders of Kashmir.
They border Bihar. Try it.
I will personally do my best to slaughter anyone who tries to take our land.
Delusional Nepalis are talking about places bordering UK, they are Lipulekh, Limpiyadhura and Kalapani

thumb.jpeg

INDIAFIRST

Country flag
out of topic but few days back there was google gossip in our area where one man gave the understanding of how things are perceived....
he types technology of india in Google image and the page came was only baatein baatein and baatein...
but when he typed technolagy of china in google image...the page showed latest things they are working on and exhibiting it to their public...

the point is start doing something creative rather than giving excuse.... excuse...excuse...

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Copying is easy to say, but those who have a little understanding of interchangeability and the basis of measurement technology know that it is difficult to copy just that product without related drawings and product descriptions.
What we meant to say was China stole data and tech through various means be it through license manufacturing or through espionage or through many signal and electrical methods and use those datas to build one or replicate them
But but but it's not possible if you don't have manufacturing base
China has that so they successfully copied it and made a better one too through mass manufacturing
India could also do that if we could disrespect ipr but our leaders are not as Nationalist like yours if they get money they will not allow indigenous systems to come leave alone stealing ipr
Anyway you didn't answer my question regarding type 052d
I need to know yar sometimes wiki is not updated

Waanar

Country flag
I will tell you, these incidents happen often, and SSB too capture/kill Nepali citizens. The point is, that Nepal-India has a largely unmonitored and unfenced border, smuggling is rampant, and things like this happen sadly.

It is not as one-sided as we hear.
Few nations act as weak as ours when they're clearly the bigger dog though.

I'm telling you, Nepal's misadventures need to be nipped in the bud. They're getting way too comfy with the egalitarian, benevolent treatment we give them.

Knowitall

I'm telling you, Nepal's misadventures need to be nipped in the bud. They're getting way too comfy with the egalitarian, benevolent treatment we give them.
Govt will probably sell a few more citizens if they can extract a bit more mileage out of that and vishwaguru can have his nobel prize.

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag

I agree, that local disputes and misunderstandings happen. But for having an open border like the European Union, such incidences are scarce, i.e., between 2010-2020, only 2 such incidences took place.

For example -

You will always find a different narrative when asked by the concerning party.

If you use brute force to tame and discipline everyone, your subjects will hate and despise you. Any country (be it Nepal or Bhutan) doesn't want to be reminded it is weak and helpless in front of a big bully, everyone has self-respect and wants to be treated as equal.
We should not follow the footpath of China.

Jimih

Country flag
Counterfeit Air Power: Chinese Airforce Chapter 1

final1-1537286289.jpg

J10 and F16

In the 1980s, the US partnered with Israel to develop a new combat aircraft based on the General Dynamics F-16. But as costs rose, the US pulled out of the deal, leaving Israel’s “Lavi” fighter unfinished. Years later American officials discovered that Israel sold the Lavi’s development plans to China, granting them unprecedented access to technologies first developed for the F-16.

The J-10 shared more than a striking visual resemblance with the F-16
. The technology sourced through Israel allowed China to advance significantly over the 1960s era fighters they were fielding at the time.

Waanar

Country flag
I agree, that local disputes and misunderstandings happen. But for having an open border like the European Union, such incidences are scarce, i.e., between 2010-2020, only 2 such incidences took place.

For example -

You will always find a different narrative when asked by the concerning party.

If you use brute force to tame and discipline everyone, your subjects will hate and despise you. Any country (be it Nepal or Bhutan) doesn't want to be reminded it is weak and helpless in front of a big bully, everyone has self-respect and wants to be treated as equal.
We should not follow the footpath of China.
Oh, but we should.
China takes Nepali villages and Nepali politicians don't even squeak.
Meanwhile, we open up our country to them for work, education, healthcare and even allow them to join our government services, treating them like they're our own citizens and they want to take OUR land?

This doesn't even require some serious bravery, just assert yourself.

Wusses in the government will lead us to our ruin.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles