India-China Border conflict

Super Flanker

Aviation and Defence Enthusiast
Country flag
What woll you do with numerical superiority when you can use only 10 pc of your asset at any time?

Have you read the new US report on airforce comparison? They have rated India much above China in third place after US, Russia. Numerical superiority doesn't count at all.
That Comparison of various Airforces you are talking about? To be fair, that Comparison makes absolutelely no sense at all.

The people who had made that Comparison had also compared the Differrent navies around the world and you know what is the Funny thing? They put Indonesian navy in Higher rank as compared to Indian Navy strength wise.

So that stupid Comparison is atmost kiddish and we should not take it seriously at all. Let's Accept the facts, PLAAF is more powerful than IAF.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Not only that. Altitude of airfield plays very important role. From high altitude take off, payload reduces to less than half. More over, they are far away from LAC.
Yes and like I said, they will Preferably want to use Russian engines in their jets which will operate from any given high altitude strips mainly because they know from inside that Chinese engines cannot match Russian engines itself.

I think so that they are keeping a stockpile of both Russian and Chinese engines so that they can use them together.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
That Comparison of various Airforces you are talking about? To be fair, that Comparison makes absolutelely no sense at all.

The people who had made that Comparison had also compared the Differrent navies around the world and you know what is the Funny thing? They put Indonesian navy in Higher rank as compared to Indian Navy strength wise.

So that stupid Comparison is atmost kiddish and we should not take it seriously at all. Let's Accept the facts, PLAAF is more powerful than IAF.
It is not stupid at all. India has world's best cargo choppers and planes. China has nothing worthy in their airforce except su 30 and 35. Thry too are far inferior to their counterpart. J11 was badly humiliated by gripen C in BVR and couldn't win even a single BVR combat out of 34. Chinese BVR and WVR are worst in their class. Where is the comparison? We have AMRAM, Meteor, Mica, I derby, python V , astra mk1, Air launch brahoms. What China has in return? Baba ji ka thullu PL 15 , PL 10 etc?

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Z 10 is so heavy with weak engine that they can not fight in Himalaya. LCH and ALH can kick the @$$ of China in Himalaya.

Super Flanker

Country flag
It is not stupid at all. India has world's best cargo choppers and planes. China has nothing worthy in their airforce except su 30 and 35. Thry too are far inferior to their counterpart. J11 was badly humiliated by gripen C in BVR and couldn't win even a single BVR combat out of 34. Chinese BVR and WVR are worst in their class. Where is the comparison? We have AMRAM, Meteor, Mica, I derby, python V , astra mk1, Air launch brahoms. What China has in return? Baba ji ka thullu PL 15 , PL 10 etc?
Agreed! But remember quantity wise the Chinese have the edge against India. China has more tanks, more Helicopters, more jets, more transport Planes than India.

@HariPrasad-1 remember a very important saying : "Quantity has its own quality" so don't think that all equipment China has is "Junk", those equipment are very much capable of Fighting for which they are made for.

We cannot match China in terms of Numerical Superiority but in terms of a Defensive war, we can definitely give them heavy damage. In terms of quantity, if we manage of Achieve a ratio of 2.3 or 2.2-2.4 than it will be more than enough to deter Chinese.

Coming to Thai Gripen defeating J-11 in BVR, well all these excises AFAIK are done in Simulated conditions and in a war, there is nothing called as "simulated conditions" but I would definitely say that to counter the fleet of Chinese jets like J-11/J-10/J-7 (even SU-35/J-16 possible) ideally we need to have the Tejas MK-2.

Tejas MK-2 should have good frontal Stealth so that if in any Conflict a Tejas MK-2 will have to Fight a BVR duel with Chinese J-10/J-11/J-7 than it's Low RCS will help in not getting detected 1st so that it will be able to get a lock on the High RCS Chinese plane and will be able to down it, ofcourse we will have to shoot many missiles because those J-11/J-16 type Flankers can definitely dodge missiles.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
Agreed! But remember quantity wise the Chinese have the edge against India. China has more tanks, more Helicopters, more jets, more transport Planes than India.

@HariPrasad-1 remember a very important saying : "Quantity has its own quality" so don't think that all equipment China has is "Junk", those equipment are very much capable of Fighting for which they are made for.

We cannot match China in terms of Numerical Superiority but in terms of a Defensive war, we can definitely give them heavy damage. In terms of quantity, if we manage of Achieve a ratio of 2.3 or 2.2-2.4 than it will be more than enough to deter Chinese.

Coming to Thai Gripen defeating J-11 in BVR, well all these excises AFAIK are done in Simulated conditions and in a war, there is nothing called as "simulated conditions" but I would definitely say that to counter the fleet of Chinese jets like J-11/J-10/J-7 (even SU-35/J-16 possible) ideally we need to have the Tejas MK-2.

Tejas MK-2 should have good frontal Stealth so that if in any Conflict a Tejas MK-2 will have to Fight a BVR duel with Chinese J-10/J-11/J-7 than it's Low RCS will help in not getting detected 1st so that it will be able to get a lock on the High RCS Chinese plane and will be able to down it, ofcourse we will have to shoot many missiles because those J-11/J-16 type Flankers can definitely dodge missiles.
Very difficult to dodge Good SAM like MRSAM. In Dodging, EW becomes very important.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Very difficult to dodge Good SAM like MRSAM.
The closer any fighter jet to a SAM site when the SAM fires a missile on it, the more is the probability of getting a kill. We need to invest more in the R&D of Air Defense Systems, Radars and missiles (air to air/ air to ground etc).

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
The closer any fighter jet to a SAM site when the SAM fires a missile on it, the more is the probability of getting a kill. We need to invest more in the R&D of Air Defense Systems, Radars and missiles (air to air/ air to ground etc).
We have one of the world's top air defense. Ithink after US, Israel, we are third with S400, AAD-PAD, EXSAM, LRSAM, M RSAM, Akash 1 Akash NG, QRSAM, egla etc.

Super Flanker

Country flag
We have one of the world's top air defense. Ithink after US, Israel, we are third with S400, AAD-PAD, EXSAM, LRSAM, M RSAM, Akash 1 Akash NG, QRSAM, egla etc.
"EX-SAM"? I have never heard of any EX-SAM, perhaps you wrongly interpreted ER-SAM. Well yes we have a good network of ADS but we need to invest more in R&D of Radars, missiles etc so that China will not try any kind of misadventure.

China too by the way, has many ADS like PLZ-07, PLL-09, PCL-161/171, PHL-11, PHZ-11, PGZ-09/95, AFT-9/10, PGL-AA and HQ-17/A etc.

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
"EX-SAM"? I have never heard of any EX-SAM, perhaps you wrongly interpreted ER-SAM. Well yes we have a good network of ADS but we need to invest more in R&D of Radars, missiles etc so that China will not try any kind of misadventure.

China too by the way, has many ADS like PLZ-07, PLL-09, PCL-161/171, PHL-11, PHZ-11, PGZ-09/95, AFT-9/10, PGL-AA and HQ-17/A.
Pieces of junk. They can not detect even Brahmos we fired on Pakistan forget about intercepting it.

Super Flanker

Country flag
Pieces of junk. They can not detect even Brahmos we fired on Pakistan forget about intercepting it.
Oh I know this, you are quoting that incident in which India had Accidentally fired a Brahmos inside Pakistan, well I don't know whether HQ-9 (The ADS Which was present that time) had managed to detect brahmos or not but if HQ-9 did manage to detect it, than why didn't it shoot it down? Pakistanis say that there were Civillian aircrafts flying in the air during that time and hence they didn't Intercept the missile due to fear of hitting any Civilian planes which may have been operating in the area.

rockdog

Country flag
Z 10 is so heavy with weak engine that they can not fight in Himalaya. LCH and ALH can kick the @$$ of China in Himalaya.
recent years in CCTV there were lots of news about wz10 training at 4000m. The latest version of engine havs no problem in Tibet

img-1653766539785img-w640slw.jpg

img-16537664193118e83bd95b186dfe0832423b4fbc1310376fec8a19c71b3e399cd533c3ccc3bb1.jpg

Screenshot_20220529_034133.jpg

CCTV news says wz10 in regular combat training on 4500m

Last edited:

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

China too by the way, has many ADS like PLZ-07, PLL-09, PCL-161/171, PHL-11, PHZ-11, PGZ-09/95, AFT-9/10, PGL-AA and HQ-17/A etc.
@HariPrasad-1 sir has some superiority complex that's it sometimes he gets lost in that sense rest he is ok
Coming to Chinese equipments are worthless rants are completely baseless
They may sell bad equipments to keep the price damn cheap to other countries but themselves they operate the best as they have a superior manufacturing capability
Ask him that although lch is good but how many procured-0 (leaving aside lsp)
Z-10-118 along with good atgm power
How many helina or dhruvastra procured-0
Jab hamari khud ki halal esi hai better not to speak about those who have something to show and it's running filling their requirement

HariPrasad-1

Country flag
@HariPrasad-1 sir has some superiority complex that's it sometimes he gets lost in that sense rest he is ok
They may sell bad equipments to keep the price damn cheap to other countries but themselves they operate the best as they have a superior manufacturing capability
Jab hamari khud ki halal esi hai better not to speak about those who have something to show and it's running filling their requirement
First of all, nobody is interested in your opinion on me.

Now, rather than bluffing useless things, talk on fact and prove anything what I have written is false.

You are talking about Z10. It has more than double the weight of LCH/ALH and yet only 80 pc powerful engine. It can not carry more than 500 kg beyond 10000 ft. With what payload will iy operate at 12000 to 16000 ft?

We also have appaches to operate in Himalayas with all modern weapons. If you want to argue something, come with facts and discuss.

Super Flanker

Country flag
I understand maybe he has the habit of underestimating Chinese equipment a lot but I would not over hype china at the same time.

China has managed to get most of these Technology especially in Aviation quicker as compared to India because of cyber espionage and other ways of stealing Technology of other Nations. They have done their own R&D based on stolen tech, for example the J-20 is definitely a design which the Chinese have come up with and it's Chinese. But most jets are licensed copies of Soviet/Russian plane.

Coming to Helina, it is already in service with Indian Airforce and Indian Airforce. Like I said and I say this again, I don't underestimate China but neither would I overestimate them ay the same time.

Blank

Country flag

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
You are probably using this data.
WZ10 empty weight 5.1t
Obviously wrong, the empty weight of the AH64E, which is much larger than the WZ10, is 5.1t
5.1 tons of empty weight, 5.5 tons to 6 tons of use weight, minus the weight of the pilot, leaving a load of 700kg
Hey buddy
Can tell me about missile composition in type 052d
As far as I know it has 64 vls
Pls tell what all missiles it has and no of missiles

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I understand maybe he has the habit of underestimating Chinese equipment a lot but I would not over hype china at the same time.

China has managed to get most of these Technology especially in Aviation quicker as compared to India because of cyber espionage and other ways of stealing Technology of other Nations. They have done their own R&D based on stolen tech, for example the J-20 is definitely a design which the Chinese have come up with and it's Chinese. But most jets are licensed copies of Soviet/Russian plane.

Coming to Helina, it is already in service with Indian Airforce and Indian Airforce. Like I said and I say this again, I don't underestimate China but neither would I overestimate them ay the same time.
Point is they have something on light helicopter what do we have nothing lch is not inducted and I bet you it won't be till 2025 so pls tell PLA to not intrude till then
Stop your Wikipedia syndrome helina is nowhere inducted pls tell me nos ordered or delivered
Nothing atleast they have air launched atgm
Kya ukhad liya ipr ko respect karke
Chinese stole those initially the weapons built were worthless but now after manufacturing insas their quality have reached to a good point and atleast better than due to mass manufacturing
We can't mass manufacture so we will have to make a good initial product which forces will naturally not be inducted

Love Charger

चक्रवर्ती
Country flag
The best strategy would be one of diversion .
We have to lie low and Bide for our time .
But maintain enough deterrence even in conventional aspects that, China wont think of doing much .
They are a ambitious lot. They will surely invade Taiwan if not now then 10 years from now .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles