India-China Border conflict

vidhwanshak

Country flag
Ya, but Mokoman is keeping us in suspense.

Our forces are there, as the Pangong bridge is being doubled laned.
I don't think anything new is going to happen.

Most probably the so called news would Chinese deployed some more assets or some construction activity.

Very few chances of the famous "re-alignement of troops".

vidhwanshak

Country flag
i dont know much , chinese might have tried something like they did in uttarakhand , came in and left .

we will find out in 1 or 2 weeks

🧐 but there is something interesting i found , we may have reoccupied galwan valley ridge , there is a trail going up across into buffer zone .
share share share

mist_consecutive

Golgappe Expert
Contributor
Country flag
🧐 but there is something interesting i found , we may have reoccupied galwan valley ridge , there is a trail going up across into buffer zone . it could also be a natural thing like mountain sand shifting or something . cant tell .
Verified man-made. The trail starts near Indian army barracks. The question is whether it actually reached the peaks or was just used for dominance patrolling.

no, if you remember initial reports claimed 3 casualties on both sides but later 17 soldiers who were being treated scummed.
View attachment 157730

see the date
I don't want to give in to @mokoman 's musings, but whatever happens in Ladakh is under tight wraps by Army, and they release only those things they want to, often excluding crucial details.

Galwan clash news was reported on 16th June afternoon, first hints given by Shiv Aroor about something has happened. Still, considering the clash started on the 15th Evening and went throughout the night, the news only broke on the 16th afternoon.

mokoman

Country flag
share share share
left top -> chinese forward post (that red thing is them) , right bottom is our main galwan base

yellow line is our old trail up to the ridge . we vacated it after buffer zone agreement .

red line is new trail , it could just be the sand shifting down . could connect to our old trail or could be for dominance patrol like @mist_consecutive said

point down in valley where the red line meets is where our forward post is .

Google Earth Pro_20220528_015904.png_stripped.png

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
Highly doubt Xi fears the quad
If they dont give a fuck about it then they wouldn't write a shit tonn of articles on it or their own foreign minister cries wee wee every time

Kumaoni

If they dont give a fuck about it then they wouldn't write a shit tonn of articles on it or their own foreign minister cries wee wee every time
Bruh our media isn’t any better in regards to China lmao. Our media is obsessed with China.

Sanglamorre

Country flag
They whine about everything. It's the wolf warrior diplomacy model. Everyone wants to be seen as a wolf warrior so they need to bark and whine constantly.

What Xi really fears is someone like Jiang Zhe Ming.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
left top -> chinese forward post (that red thing is them) , right bottom is our main galwan base

yellow line is our old trail up to the ridge . we vacated it after buffer zone agreement .

red line is new trail , it could just be the sand shifting down . could connect to our old trail or could be for dominance patrol like @mist_consecutive said

point down in valley where the red line meets is where our forward post is .

View attachment 157734
Pls bro don't keep the suspense
Tell na
Okay just give a hint but in a understanding way I mean for layman

mokoman

Country flag
What is this now?
@mist_consecutive

yea this is the place .

:lehappy: was thinking i was trolled but something may have happened.

Chinese may have constructed close to our patrol point 4 or something along that line and we blocked them.

we are at disadvantage around here , quite possible that another 'depsang' style stand off is going to happen .

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles