India-China Border conflict

vishnugupt

Country flag
Take a day or two off, sister. Your PMS is getting out of control.

Aside, if you find the Martians who helped us arrive at a stalemate and the eventual withdrawal of over 10k troops from fingers area, please thank them on my behalf.

View attachment 157683

Here is some cranberry juice to ease your discomfort. Cheers!
Well done.... Kya bola bhai ne... Sun kar fat gyi. Wahhh.. wahhh.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
I don't know how you define “defeated”, the IA backoff from disputed area between China & Buthan, China didn't loss any land to India. If you look at recent sattelite image, the contructions were finished ...

The confict on Galwan was a coincidence from my POV, since the tension between two sides already been 2 yrs, it's just a spark to ignite.

Plus 2020 is the hardest time if you look China's power for last 30 years, the whole nation were busy on resuming from the Covid-19 & economic slow down. It's India's best chance to grab some land on LAC.

Same as 1962 war, 1959-1961 China was the weakest time since of failture of grand leap forword, but Nehru's forward policy started 2 year ago.

Is it possible that, India always try to find some chance when China relatively weak? Just my personal POV.
I don't understand is your nation spreading lies that we intruded
If you have simple knowledge regarding maps then you could easily see it was Chinese who intruded in doklam and ladakh blocking our patrols
Doklam you were pushed back not us as u intruded
Don't speak about the nehru forward policy it was from no angle forward policy
In 1962 u started the war in order to push us back and our leaders were not agreeing to believe tha Chinese have attacked although intelligence and forces knew 3 months ago
And 2020 was the time whole world was suffering from the fear of covid restrictions lock downs and economic slowdown even for India so it was a right time for u

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
The reality is, even during Doklam crisis, the IA came to the disputed area between China and Buthan, in the name making trouble of PLA‘s infra construction, the violence was never an option from Chinese government. CCP wanted to maintain a "good atomsphere" for Modi & Xi's Wuhan meeting 2017 and asked PLA to clam.

But after this meeting, PLA and Chinese thinktanks were very angry and criticized the central government was too soft just for saving face for the “Modi & Xi meeting”, i read and heard lots of disscussion and article about this.

From my POV, the 2020 Galwan conflict is based on the outcome of 2017 Doklam crisis, from 2018 the CCP and PLA decided to play hard on any bordr issue.
Why your central leadership is "soft" inspite of "think tanks" being angry is for you to understand, maybe your central leadership knows something your "think tanks" don't.

Marliii

Better to die on your feet than live on your knees
Country flag
I don't know how you define “defeated”, the IA backoff from disputed area between China & Buthan, China didn't loss any land to India. If you look at recent sattelite image, the contructions were finished ...

The confict on Galwan was a coincidence from my POV, since the tension between two sides already been 2 yrs, it's just a spark to ignite.

Plus 2020 is the hardest time if you look China's power for last 30 years, the whole nation were busy on resuming from the Covid-19 & economic slow down. It's India's best chance to grab some land on LAC.

Same as 1962 war, 1959-1961 China was the weakest time since of failture of grand leap forword, but Nehru's forward policy started 2 year ago.

Is it possible that, India always try to find some chance when China relatively weak? Just my personal POV.
China was weakest in 1962? The same china that fought the americans in korea some years back ? Or a country whose army was smaller in 1962 than the size of BSF now?and how is china weak in 2017 and even now ? And how the hell did chinese wait for the cuban missile crisis to start the war ? You think china is a gentle giant who is always poked and hit by other countries but the truth is china is the "bully" who even its so called friends are in because of monetary reasons .you guys claim you are peacefully raising then claim am entire sea based on what some old chinese emperor did some xxx years ago shit .put economic sanctions on other countries eg Australia when they dont toy your line and cry foul when american does the same to you.your diplomats bark on twitter with the so called " wolf warrior diplomacy " breaking the basic forms of decency in diplomacy .yet its other countries who wait for the opportune moment to attack you

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
Why your central leadership is "soft" inspite of "think tanks" being angry is for you to understand, maybe your central leadership knows something your "think tanks" don't.
Maybe yes, maybe no.

I keep on following a professor from China's top Think tank Mr Ye Hailin for 10 years, he predicted the possible conflict in Aksai Chin before 2017, and asked play harder with India on border issue early in 2013. Sometimes he complainted the Ministry of Foreign Affairs was too soft.

There are some long videos for analyzing the Indo-China relationship.

Recent years he almost dispeared from all public media, heard he got promoted among the top "India policy" desicion makers.

His book:

234.jpg

Last edited:

rockdog

Country flag
I don't understand is your nation spreading lies that we intruded
If you have simple knowledge regarding maps then you could easily see it was Chinese who intruded in doklam and ladakh blocking our patrols
Doklam you were pushed back not us as u intruded
For Doklam, it's even not the disputed area between India & China, how did you gained anything by the end?

In June 2017, Doka La became the site of a stand-off between the armed forces of India and China following an attempt by China to extend a road from Yatung further southward on the Doklam plateau. India does not have a claim on Doklam but it supports Bhutan's claim on the territory.[71] According to the Bhutanese government, China attempted to extend a road that previously terminated at Doka La towards the Bhutan Army camp at Zompelri two km to the south; that ridge, viewed as the border by China but as wholly within Bhutan by both Bhutan and India, extends eastward overlooking India's highly-strategic Siliguri corridor.[72]

On 18 June, Indian troops crossed into the territory in dispute between China and Bhutan in an attempt to prevent the road construction.

Four years later:

The China-Bhutan border deal should worry India

How did you say you "defeated" anything?

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
For Doklam, it's even not the disputed area between India & China, how did you gained anything by the end?

Four years later:

The China-Bhutan border deal should worry India

How did you say you "defeated" anything?
I didn't say anything as 'gain' we pushed Chinese thus their objectives
Other members like @mokoman @mist_consecutive can make u understand in better words

rockdog

Country flag
China was weakest in 1962? The same china that fought the americans in korea some years back ? Or a country whose army was smaller in 1962 than the size of BSF now?and how is china weak in 2017 and even now ? And how the hell did chinese wait for the cuban missile crisis to start the war ?
1962 is truly the worst and most dangerous time for CCP. The famine during 1959-1962 made nationl wide economic crisis. CCP had bad relationships both on USSR and USA. The Taiwan Army almsot ready for fight back and landing to Fujian province. Tibet had massive disorders and India had conflicts with PLA on all border areas...

I check the history after 1949, no year is worse than 1961 & 1962, China would lost the control of Tibet. Nehru is not stupid on marco view, he knew this was the chance, but he was lack of ability to practise as a leader.

By defeated India, CCP finally cut all the Indian official connections and previleges in Tibet. Before 1960, there were even Indian's post offices, small police offices in Tibet, this is unacceptable by CCP.

Last edited:

Jimih

Country flag
good for them. But we d better stick to topic on this thread
This is the main topic. Stop torturing Tibetians and return back their land. Stop installing your Messiah Xi Jinping's ugly looking portraits inside their monasteries.

rockdog

Country flag
叶海林,中科院南亚研究所主任是他吧
前几年才升的
Yes. I m big fan of him. Quite insightful.

He and 高程 are best India and subcontinent researchers. You can check 高程`s weibo. But Ye stop making any public voice heard him is promoted

Jimih

Country flag
You both CCP bots,

This is an English language forum not your regular Weibo and WeChat platforms.

Go there if you wanna chat.

rockdog

Country flag
I didn't say anything as 'gain' we pushed Chinese thus their objectives
Other members like @mokoman @mist_consecutive can make u understand in better words
Yes, thank you. better you leave the topic if you don't have enough knewlege.

Since this is disputed area between China and Buthan, there was no India regular patrols, you as claimed:

The real aim is IA was worrying the siliguri corridor.
I hope you learn enough knowlege before dissucion, thank you.

Jimih

Country flag
PLA is an army of the Party and not China as a country.

PLA soldiers main loyalty is to the Party and NOT to China as a country.

CCP is trying to stoke nationalism and professionalism inside PLA (which is lacking to a great extent) by capitalising on deaths of conscript soldiers who got KIA in Galwan valley in the year 2020.

Chandragupt Maurya

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
Yes, thank you. better you leave the topic if you don't have enough knewlege.

Since this is disputed area between China and Buthan, there was no India regular patrols, you as claimed:

The real aim is IA was worrying the siliguri corridor.
I hope you learn enough knowlege before dissucion, thank you.
The weakest point of silliguri corridor borders nepal its between nepal and bangladesh
1653646625201.png

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles