India-China Border conflict

Angel of War

Country flag
I'm sorry whatever curse words I use for Armed forces. But this is because of my unending disappointment from Armed forces.

Quad is good only during peace time but there is zero percent guarantee quad will fight along side with Indian as there is many check and balance. Moreover China is not stupid they will start fight when best suits them.

I don't want see Indian in a situation where Ukrainian are today.... Hollow bravado before the war and when war started they became numb and disoriented in fear.

I like Russian for few simple reasons... Self respect, proactive for national security and believing in their weapons and tactics. Russian are suffering, being KIA but never loosing hope in themselves. They are fighting against what no other country on this planet can't even imagine.

India needs to prepare against China to "WIN" a war rather than deterrence or stalemate. This is wrong assumption that India have edge over China in Himalaya Infact they are looking down on us from Himalayan heights.

We should not live in dilemma. Among us there are many many Hyenas. Single national security mistake can turn into disaster and could lead to balkanization.
I've got One Word for this piece you've written - Nonsense

vishnugupt

Country flag
Armed forces have nothing to do with your opinions, irrespective of your opinions they will continue to execute their constitutional mandate.

your opinions are your own doing, it's a symptom of induced self-loathing. it's for you to recognise your own symptoms and consciously reject them for your own peace of mind.
These Kejriwal and Naxalite type Rhetorics only sound good in hearing but often have nothing to do with ground reality.

Whenever we talk about China most of DFIs start behaving like Paki by detaching themselves with reality.

ezsasa

Designated Cynic
Mod
Country flag
Whenever we talk about China most of DFIs start behaving like Paki by detaching themselves with reality.
That's because unlike pak border and pak related topics, there is a shortage of experts/news coverage on tibet border, overtime this expertise will develop, and with it comes more awareness among public.

Re-alignment of Govt strategic policy in practical terms on Tibet border started after Xi brought troops along with him on his first visit to India after Modi got elected.

mokoman

Country flag
These Kejriwal and Naxalite type Rhetorics only sound good in hearing but often have nothing to do with ground reality.

disagree , but ur right about 1 thing .

looks like both gov and army dont consider a major long war with China a possibility .

all preparations are for intrusions and small scale standoffs . only god knows if we will be prepared for a long war with Chinese.

we will be fucked if Xi Jingping who is about to get reelected decide to show his aukut in AP

Assassin 2.0

Country flag
gud roads , on way to LAC . pangong tso .

One year back also these roads were in pristine condition. Leh Kargil highway is one of the best highway which i have seen in this country. Jamu sirinagar highway is also under massive construction.
( and all of sudden a yugeee crater type ghada exist on Pangong tso road which made my ladder on frame car rise soo high up in air that my head blasted on the roof and i had to suffer from headache for days to come i hope they have fixed that 😅)

Last edited:

Automatic Kalashnikov

Country flag
disagree , but ur right about 1 thing .

looks like both gov and army dont consider a major long war with China a possibility .

all preparations are for intrusions and small scale standoffs . only god knows if we will be prepared for a long war with Chinese.

we will be fucked if Xi Jingping who is about to get reelected decide to show his aukut in AP
But GOC-in-C eastern army command has said India should prepare for long wars or something like that

rockdog

Country flag
That's because unlike pak border and pak related topics, there is a shortage of experts/news coverage on tibet border, overtime this expertise will develop, and with it comes more awareness among public.

Re-alignment of Govt strategic policy in practical terms on Tibet border started after Xi brought troops along with him on his first visit to India after Modi got elected.
The reality is, even during Doklam crisis, the IA came to the disputed area between China and Buthan, in the name making trouble of PLA‘s infra construction, the violence was never an option from Chinese government. CCP wanted to maintain a "good atomsphere" for Modi & Xi's Wuhan meeting 2017 and asked PLA to clam.

But after this meeting, PLA and Chinese thinktanks were very angry and criticized the central government was too soft just for saving face for the “Modi & Xi meeting”, i read and heard lots of disscussion and article about this.

From my POV, the 2020 Galwan conflict is based on the outcome of 2017 Doklam crisis, from 2018 the CCP and PLA decided to play hard on any bordr issue.

vishnugupt

Country flag

Problem with Intellectual people is when they talk on any issue they waste their whole efforts to took intellectual rather than searching a solutions.

We had war with China so their is no point to say we don't have expertise or Public awareness.

Problem is, it give us superiority feelings when we talk regarding Pakistan so we enjoy being superior. When it's come to China there is no superiority but only concern and poor condition so after a few minutes everyone start mumbling All is well" all is well" all is well" .
Moreover, Few things are sacred to touch so DFIs turn into a full blown Paki.

By not discussing deficiency of Armed forces and Generals will lead us toward another Ukraine.

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag
The reality is, even during Doklam crisis, the IA came to the disputed area between China and Buthan, in the name making trouble of PLA‘s infra construction, the violence was never an option from Chinese government. CCP wanted to maintain a "good atomsphere" for Modi & Xi's Wuhan meeting 2017 and asked PLA to clam.

But after this meeting, PLA and Chinese thinktanks were very angry and criticized the central government was too soft just for saving face for the “Modi & Xi meeting”, i read and heard lots of disscussion and article about this.

From my POV, the 2020 Galwan conflict is based on the outcome of 2017 Doklam crisis, from 2018 the CCP and PLA decided to play hard on any bordr issue.
So doklam ka mad abtak bhula nahi noice !!!!

India Super Power

Tihar Jail
Banned
Country flag

Point is after being defeated in doklam
Chinese planned a very well game and truly very well without any intelligence leak nice
And timing was perfect that is beginning of covid so both India and world can't overlook over the issue properly
I must say nice one
If u perform similar intelligent moves then success is guaranteed but that depends on how much our military changed after this episode and that we will know when you will intrude next time

another_armchair

Country flag
Problem with Intellectual people is when they talk on any issue they waste their whole efforts to took intellectual rather than searching a solutions.

We had war with China so their is no point to say we don't have expertise or Public awareness.

Problem is, it give us superiority feelings when we talk regarding Pakistan so we enjoy being superior. When it's come to China there is no superiority but only concern and poor condition so after a few minutes everyone start mumbling All is well" all is well" all is well" .
Moreover, Few things are sacred to touch so DFIs turn into a full blown Paki.

By not discussing deficiency of Armed forces and Generals will lead us toward another Ukraine.
Take a day or two off, sister. Your PMS is getting out of control.

Aside, if you find the Martians who helped us arrive at a stalemate and the eventual withdrawal of over 10k troops from fingers area, please thank them on my behalf.

1653639734803.png

Here is some cranberry juice to ease your discomfort. Cheers!

rockdog

Country flag
Chinese planned a very well game and truly very well without any intelligence leak nice
I don't know how you define “defeated”, the IA backoff from disputed area between China & Buthan, China didn't loss any land to India. If you look at recent sattelite image, the contructions were finished ...

And timing was perfect that is beginning of covid so both India and world can't overlook over the issue properly
I must say nice one
If u perform similar intelligent moves then success is guaranteed but that depends on how much our military changed after this episode and that we will know when you will intrude next time
The confict on Galwan was a coincidence from my POV, since the tension between two sides already been 2 yrs, it's just a spark to ignite.

Plus 2020 is the hardest time if you look China's power for last 30 years, the whole nation were busy on resuming from the Covid-19 & economic slow down. It's India's best chance to grab some land on LAC.

Same as 1962 war, 1959-1961 China was the weakest time since of failture of grand leap forword, but Nehru's forward policy started 2 year ago.

Is it possible that, India always try to find some chance when China relatively weak? Just my personal POV.

vishnugupt

Country flag
I must say nice one
This is what I am trying to say but all they offering in response is arrogance and Stupidity.

Latest Replies

Global Defence

New threads

Articles